Narendra Modi: A true global leader - The ultimate statesman and ambassador of peace

I'm merely pointing out the Hypocrisy of the Hindutwa extremist leader of yours.
Hindutva isn't known for suicide bombings, beheading people, stoning people to death, throwing gay people from top of buildings, crashing planes into buildings, causing terrorism in foreign lands (London bombings), and being the biggest menace to humanity all over the world.

Hindutva isn't known for suicide bombings, beheading people, stoning people to death, throwing gay people from top of buildings, crashing planes into buildings, causing terrorism in foreign lands (London bombings), and being the biggest menace to humanity all over the world.

What is your point. Where exactly in Islamic teachings does it justify any of your listings. Yes there's nut jobs who are hijacking islam but that happens. A perfect example are the zionests extremists, who the orthodox Jews want to distance themselves from, believe they are emune from all extremist actions, as they are the chosen ones. LOL

The point is, hindutwa extremists exist.

What is your point. Where exactly in Islamic teachings does it justify any of your listings. Yes there's nut jobs who are hijacking islam but that happens. A perfect example are the zionests extremists, who the orthodox Jews want to distance themselves from, believe they are emune from all extremist actions, as they are the chosen ones. LOL

The point is, hindutwa extremists exist.
The point is those great traits I mentioned are practiced by one, and one community alone. A community that is hell bent on creating nuisance for the entire world.

The point is those great traits I mentioned are practiced by one, and one community alone. A community that is hell bent on creating nuisance for the

The Israeli Extremists are practicing what they believe in. Now that is scary, and ultimately needs to be completely completely eradicated from humanity.
Yet you completely ignore this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very good at history.
Balfor declaration 1917
76 years of illegal occupation and brutality
Nothing justifies killing, torturing and raping innocent men, women and children. If I have a gripe with you, I'd take it on you. Not on innocent people from your country or community.

Nothing justifies killing, torturing and raping innocent men, women and children. If I have a gripe with you, I'd take it on you. Not on innocent people from your country or community.
But you never condemn 76 years of palastanian women getting slaughtered, children getting slaughtered, yet when their resistance finally fought back, you woke up.

No.
What made them best was that they attracted best students and faculty members and had the best funding.

Emiratis can buy that today and create modern campuses that will take education experience to a whole new level. This is the beginning.
Wrong again as usual. What made them world renowned is the inventions and pioneereing breakthroughs they discovered. This was achieved through centuries of academic learning. You cannot buy time.

What emirati university has pioneered anything world changing in any area.

The most recent tech breakthrough AI, where do you think that originated from?

Back