New Zealand v India | T20 | Wellington | 27/2/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
IronMan2009 said:
yes they will win definitely. They are stronger side.
They may be the stronger side, but they are definitely not rock-stars.
:))

dang Sehwag is currently rocking the Kiwis. 5 4s already and it is only the 3rd over

Again they keep going for too many shots and lose wickets. Rank long hop should have been deposited into the stands.

adeelakram76 said:
only if the wicket is flat.

He made 2 centuries in NZ last time in one dayers. Next high score from both teams was only 60 or something. So?

adeelakram76 said:
nobody is jumping up down shouting we are the best batting lineup, rockstars, etc.,

I wouldn't be jumping p and down if i wer the fan of a mediocre side like Pakistan , like you !

IronMan2009 said:
Yes.. ofcourse that was the flattest on the planet :D Anyway we managed to extract a result out of it
So did 'we'.
:yk

jusarrived said:
I wouldn't be jumping p and down if i wer the fan of a mediocre side like Pakistan , like you !

The same mediocre side that beats show off Rockstars every now and then? How many times has India beaten a mediocre Pakistani side.. compare to the one at full strength?? :))

Eagle Eyes said:
The same mediocre side that beats show off Rockstars every now and then? How many times has India beaten a mediocre Pakistani side.. compare to the one at full strength?? :))

good for you , if you happy with your team ..& full strength ? :)))

anyway back cricket , 170+ will be a good score here !

Tired of windups.. Ya.. you are good we are bad.. India is struggling to work jessie again. These two choked us last time. Vettori and Ryder.

IronMan2009 said:
oh i forgot with balaji and pathan.
What's wrong with Pathan now for crying out loud?

Wasn't he the next Wasim Akram?
:36:

Dhoni has really lost his ability to hit the ball powerfully like he used to do. Too many "responsible" innings has changed him.

IronMan2009 said:
Dhoni has really lost his ability to hit the ball powerfully like he used to do. Too many "responsible" innings has changed him.
That's a familiar story, isn't it? That's what too much obsession with stats and averages does to you.

IronMan2009 said:

I don't think so. He might be playing carefully for few overs before the onslaught...

Momo said:
That's a familiar story, isn't it? That's what too much obsession with stats and averages does to you.

He won so many matches finishing especially against Pakistan, Srilanka.

Khabri420 said:
Isn't that Zaheer 'Six-Pack' Khan now?
True. They keep on changing. Zaheer seems to be the flavour of the month these days.

Momo said:

Dhoni is the last person to worry about stats ...his strike rate is still around ~90 & wins more matches than any other batsmen for us ...we need some one who plays the anchors role in the middle !

IronMan2009 said:
Tired of windups.. Ya.. you are good we are bad.. India is struggling to work jessie again. These two choked us last time. Vettori and Ryder.

Pity they didn't schedule the Tests first :batman:

Random Aussie said:
Pity they didn't schedule the Tests first :batman:

I doubt Ryders bowling would bother us in tests , but yeah fortunate that we are not playing tests firsts ...though the likes of Dravid , vvs etc would be without any practice !

Dhoni looks like he is not fit for this version of the game !!

jusarrived said:
I doubt Ryders bowling would bother us in tests , but yeah fortunate that we are not playing tests firsts ...though the likes of Dravid , vvs etc would be without any practice !

Excellent :D

Dont mind losing wickets to obriens butlors.. again to Vettori.. over-rated left armer..

Same old problem for India, one Pathan too many. Both in the same team are liability.

IronMan2009 said:
Dont mind losing wickets to obriens butlors.. again to Vettori.. over-rated left armer..

Vettori>>>>>>>>any of your spinners

He is a gun, would kill it in a strong team. Imagine South Africa had him.

Random Aussie said:
Same old problem for India, one Pathan too many. Both in the same team are liability.
:))

True, especially when you consider that at least one is faking it.

IronMan2009 said:

actually hes underrated for this format & ODI's imo..tests , hes just alright !

Random Aussie said:
Vettori>>>>>>>>any of your spinners

He is a gun, would kill it in a strong team. Imagine South Africa had him.

32 wickets 3 tests ahem .. Probably he is better than any of Australian spinner. what am i talking nathan mcmillian is better than any of your spinners.

IronMan2009 said:

jusarrived said:
actually hes underrated for this format & ODI's imo..tests , hes just alright !

Very coherent discussion taking place here.

IronMan2009 said:
32 wickets 3 tests ahem .. Probably he is better than any of Australian spinner. what am i talking nathan mcmillian is better than any of your spinners.

Chucker, some friendly home umpires and pitches. What has he done since except get Ponting out? Even Indian fans don't rate him unless they are on here and getting defensive. He is talented bowler who is scared to pitch it up and bowls flat and fast instead.

Vettori is comfortably better than Harbajan Singh, I got no problems saying that.

Only Mendis & Murali ahead of Vettori.

No kidding Zimbabwe would have better spinners than Australia.

5/109 after 16 Dhoni the key as usual. They will need to go mad to get a decent score though.

Will the WORLD CHAMPIONS OF 2020 go down to New Zealand this series?

Random Aussie said:
5/109 after 16 Dhoni the key as usual. They will need to go mad to get a decent score though.

You know they want to

Random Aussie said:

They might. But they will still be the rockstars, make no mistake.

13 of that last over ..3 overs to go ...can we get to 160 ?

160 is defendable on this pitch !

jusarrived said:
we never have difference of opinion here ? :20:
By all means we have. Please don't get me wrong. But you have obviously missed the humour.

Just go through it once again and enjoy the abrupt jump from one extreme to the other. In an objective sort of way. And I assure you, you will thank me for it.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back