New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Hamilton | 20 December | Pakistan innings

Just don't get why Pakistan bats first. Again 40 runs short here. Minnow teams have better chances of winning batting 2nd than 1st.

We’re gonna finish with a worse score than last match

Misbah sent a message from the dressing room to start going for it :)))

Now again in the last t20 expectedly will have another set of new openers for Pakistan.

Likely Rizwan and hussain talat and haider ali pushed to no. 3. Abdullah Shafique dropped

This is what Misbah Waqar are famous for. Shuffle batting order every match. 3 t20 3 new opening pairs.

99 not out. Damn.
Hafeez really deserved that 100. What a wonderful contribution.

Prof finishes on 99

Wow what an innings, deserved a hundred. Let down so bad by the batsmen at the other end

Glad Hafeez didn't get a ton, he had some good shots but a lot of fortune.

Well done saved us from.embarassment honestly. No way can you defend this on this ground mis hit and goes for six..

Shadab, Khushdil and Faheem wasted 10 balls this score could have been 180 easily

From Cricinfo
This is the second highest individual score in Pakistan T20I cricket history

What's the first? :shezzy2

I don't think we have a decent enough total on the board specially with the likes of Wahab and Shadab in our bowling line up.

Well played Hafeez. But the wicket looks like a belter, and the boundary is tiny. Still 163 is much better from that start.

Hafeez deserved a ton here. Looked a different class compared to the rest.

We are 40 runs below par here though. NZ will bash this total out of existence.

Hafeez is pure class! I have to say i am supremely disappointed with the "youngstas". Cant blame Misbah/Waqar here when your players are playing utter tosh. Thankyou Hafeez, you show once again you are a man amongst boys!

Should chase this but Pakistan will make this close with their bowling line up.

I hope Wahab doesn't spoil the match for Pakistan like he did last match

Why is Wahab playing? Why couldn't the team management try Hasnain on these hard pitches? I just think we have the most brainless/useless Head coach in international cricket.

180 would have been good...hopefully youngsters will learn and Rizwan sahab will take rest

He was dropped 3-4 times..

The only drop was the one at square leg. The ones that the keeper couldn't hold on to would go the batsman's way 9/10 times and Boult had no chance to grab the one off his own bowling. So, yeah, stop hating.

So many free loaders in the team, only sure place I see are Hafeez, Babar, Imad Wasim, Afridi and maybe Rauf

Back