New Zealand v Pakistan | 3rd T20I | Napier | 22 December | New Zealand innings

Rizwans commentary is cringe. All our wicket keepers are inspired by moin Khan. They just make a lot of noise while good keepers talk to the batsment and put them under pressure.

Oh yeah, Faheem had the gloves on when the catch when directly behind the batsman’s line!

Haris is a gamble. He is always expensive but he will get you some wickets on a good day. Not a long term solution at all.
When will Shaheen win us a series, after all that hype? He is supposed to be LEAGUES above every other bowler, yet gets massacred as much as the others consistently.

Now Haider Ali will hit 2 fours and get out or will he get out without hitting any fours

How many runs did our fielding cost us today? 20, 30?

Body language suggest this game is a lost cause. Don't think we have ever chased 170 against NZ

This is what you get when you bring tape ball bowlers into international cricket. He is used to bowling fast to Pepsi crates and garden chairs.
True very one dimensional in his plan. Add to the the celebrations and starts to look dumber.

When will Shaheen win us a series, after all that hype? He is supposed to be LEAGUES above every other bowler, yet gets massacred as much as the others consistently.

Shaheen has the height and pace but sometimes I do feel he doesn't know what to bowl at the right time. That's why amir has been so successful in t20s. He would always be switched on in these big games for Pakistan.

Would have been a easy chase for babar on these nz ground. But instead rizwan is opening. He will kill the game un the first 5 overs.

The keeper has to call for the catch. Rizwan can't stand their like an idiot after the catch has been dropped. He never called for the catch.

The worlds best keeper has done nothing in this series to validate this claim

LOl I know you don't like Rizwan and I don't want him to be in the t20 side either but let's not get carried away. That was Faheem's mistake. The commentators sold Rizwan short there. Rizwan is the best Keeper in the world and he doesn't need to prove it after the England series.

Shaheen definitely should not be playing t20s.
By the way where is that Roman raees guy??
Looked a pretty decent bowler but has been ghosted

This team has been shambles without Babar and couple other solid players. It's probably some of the worst cricket I have seen by Pakistan in recent history regardless of the result.

Square boundaries are short so Kiwi bowlers will also bowl full which should help our batsmen?

No. They'll all get caught at the boundary.

Shaheen has the height and pace but sometimes I do feel he doesn't know what to bowl at the right time. That's why amir has been so successful in t20s. He would always be switched on in these big games for Pakistan.

Amir is retired get over it. I will never forgive him for selling the country for some pounds.

I like Shaheen, but fans here like to put down every other bowler and hype him up to near untouchable levels due to his 'potential'. The fact is, he has been playing for quite a while and should be a lot better than cannon-fodder when attacked.

Faheem got in the way. There is no question mark over Rizwan’s keeping.

Agree and who's that person saying Shaheen isn't world class lol luckily that's the only genuine bowler we have in Pakistan right now

LOl I know you don't like Rizwan and I don't want him to be in the t20 side either but let's not get carried away. That was Faheem's mistake. The commentators sold Rizwan short there. Rizwan is the best Keeper in the world and he doesn't need to prove it after the England series.

The keeper has to call it. Remind yourself how Sarfraz used to do this. Rizwan was too scared to go for that catch

Actually a really solid bowling performance that was letdown by some really poor fielding. Still a gettable total. But the fielding under Misbah has gone down several levels from where it was when Mickey was coaching.

Oh yeah, Faheem had the gloves on when the catch when directly behind the batsman’s line!

Which is why he should have never approached the ball. He was clearly in between Rizwan and the ball.

174 to win. Rizzy to open the batting. I have a *ahem........ good feeling about this.

Why do people on here hate on Haris lol?

He's looked pretty good this tour tbh.

Rana wants his boy azam toplay hence the constant attacks on Rizwan.

Azam is not ready he will make Abdullah debut look like Bradman.

if nz batsmen say the pitch is tricky. what will our batsmen say?

If misbah loses he will be like. Boys played well. It was a really tricky pitch. Rizwan and kushdil were excellent. A good pitch for test match practice. Hopefully we will not get humiliated inth tests.

I like Shaheen, but fans here like to put down every other bowler and hype him up to near untouchable levels due to his 'potential'. The fact is, he has been playing for quite a while and should be a lot better than cannon-fodder when attacked.

He bowled couple of good balls today. He let the pressure off after taking the wicket. You can tell he has ways to go when it comes to smart bowling. Players look out of it for some reason. Is everything ok into he dressing room?

The keeper has to call it. Remind yourself how Sarfraz used to do this. Rizwan was too scared to go for that catch

You have to be kidding me lmao. Bro Rizwan is anything but scared to approach the ball. He has taken catches 10 times more difficult than these. I know you want him to be out of the t20 side and ppl want to discredit Rizwan just to take shots at a certain poster but that was not Rizwans fault. It was keepers catch so Faheem should not have been there, to begin with, and if he was then he should have completed the catch

Why do people on here hate on Haris lol?

He's looked pretty good this tour tbh.
It's just one guy
And you know him if multiple ppl praise one guy he has to go against the gravy to show off his intelligence and importance

Everyone here asking me to forget about amir. I think the guy will surely want to come back after Misbah and Waqar are gone. We all know that day is not far l

The biggest motor mouth in the side with his Pashto and whatever couldn’t should his name when the catch was clearly his!

Farce!

The biggest motor mouth in the side with his Pashto and whatever couldn’t should his name when the catch was clearly his!

Farce!

Don't be racist now. The guy is annoying as f however behind the stumps with his mouth.

If this is our talent pool we have couple of years to go here.

I used to get annoyed by sarafaraz but now after hearing this guy behind the stumps it feels like the teams culture encourages to keeper to be a loud speaker regardless of what's coming out of the mouth lol

Back