New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irfan and Afridi garabage bowling costing us 20 runs extra. Both are liabilities

Go & check in some face book or TV programs - i hardly visit facebook these days ...

It took less than 12 hours for SK to bite his tongue & alter word - Shahid Afridi can play as player, but won't be Captain.

By the time he reaches Karachi airport .......

I agree with you MMHS. I follow a lot of pak cricket related pages on FB and the common Pakistani man thinks Afridi is the best cricketer in the world. Some still think he holds the fastest century record (the whole nation is drugged).

Yaar tujha roona ka ilawa bhi kuch aata hai?

Don't want to see the game then turn off your TV and log-off from PP. Why bothered to follow the game in the first place rootu?

TV off he streaming live... ;)

Phaintee pare to rona hee aata he icecream ka maza to nahin aata :p

What the hell Afridi [emoji84][emoji84][emoji84]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afridi is doing his best to let his team down. This is a top class comeback by the bowlers, Afridi with his idiotic fielding is hurting them

Nabil: "The field placement has been absolutely dreadful today. Singles and doubles easily available and wrong parts of the field covered, terrible. "

SPOT ON

"The field placement has been absolutely dreadful today. Singles and doubles easily available and wrong parts of the field covered, terrible. "

Sami has being excellent

Taylor is absolutely useless,good for Pak Sami didn't bottle it and its going to be only 170

Sami has been amazing tonight! Deserves a spot for the next match based on his performance.

Brilliant over from Sami. Job well done. Now its up to Amir to ball another good one here.

Only 4 off Sami's over and a wicket. Had Irfan bowled a decent one we could've limited them to 170 or less.

Sami has a love affair with NZ

Still remember his debut 5 wkt haul at lightening pace and his 5/10 in ODIs

Excellent over by Sami [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

What a pathetic effort from our batsmen.

Guptill literally carrying the batting.

4 overs 2 for 23!

great spell by Sami today MashAllah

Unexpected hero for Pakistan!

Let's see if Amir can keep NZ under 175 InshAllah!

Now Amir finish strong !!

Great reward for a great over at the death. Wonderful bowling. Good job Sami. Now let's see if Amir can restrict NZ to 170.

So what does this means? Sami can bowl in death HOWEVER, don't expose him in death overs in a chase when batsmen are set.

Honestly, I want Pak to go all guns blazing and hopefully chase this down with an over or so to spare, it'll help our NRR

Wish Irfan had bowled a better over or Afridi hadn't conceded as many runs as he did. We really had them on the ropes. Still considering their start this is not a bad total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back