New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
An egde will go to boundary here, come on Afridi.

Jinx Babu!

haha good to see you here too buddy so what you think? is the match still 50-50 or now morein favor of NZ? because Pak mess every chase when it's more than 150 in T20I and 250 in ODI

I say 170 is still on unless we get a couple more wickets. Keeping them below 160 would be a bonus

Our middle order and lower order is so messed up with so many players out of touch.

Anderson (still no form), Taylor (coming back from injury), Ronchi (has been out of form for a year), Eilliot (hasn't contributed since returning from injury.

There is no way this side is going to win the WT20.

It's Guptill or bust on a decent track.

If manage to keep Kiwis below 170 from here it will be fairly decent bowling comeback.

In saying that i dont fancy our chances chasing anything down over 150.

Sami brought PAK back in the game, but when Kiwis 'll bowl, they 'll know that it's not a 200 condition - they got bonus 35 at the start for their opponent "reading the game a bit late".

Aamir, Sami to open with Sami to bowl 3 in one go, Kiwis could have been 60/2 after 8.

LOL this bowling attack has just defended 127 and 142 against india and australia. They are pretty good.

Bro, please take pitch conditions into the factor. That was a SQUARE turner.

Be pessimist all you want, but not an idiotic poster.

[MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

latest

Snap out of it!

haha good to see you here too buddy so what you think? is the match still 50-50 or now morein favor of NZ? because Pak mess every chase when it's more than 150 in T20I and 250 in ODI

No offense bro but i don't trust Pak batsman at times to even chase 160 on flat pitch but i think its way too flat Pak has a good chance.

Thats what I was thinking - but to be fair even on Saturday when the Pakistani spinners were bowling it looked like the pitch was offering no assistance to the spinners, however, when India was bowling it was spinning square. Sure this pitch doesnt look it will spin but first lets finish off this innings and then see how things go with NZ spinners

I think this is within Pakistan's reach if they bat well on this batting track (Before that they should restrict NZ to at least 170)

Bro, please take pitch conditions into the factor. That was a SQUARE turner.

Be pessimist all you want, but not an idiotic poster.

No point in arguing with someone who has posted nothing but negative BS since even before the match started.

Agin, Aamir is bowling 17th - which means either he 'll bowl 19th & Irfan 20th or he 'll bowl 17th, change end & bowl 20th after 2 overs, which means last 4 over 'll be 1 over spell from 3 pacers - this is called aggression.

A better team would have kept them under 150. Pakistans captaincy , bowling and fielding have been below par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back