New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi use some brains and save Irfan's one over for death

Bowl Sami before 18th

Irfan shouldve followed Anderson. Going at more than 10 an over. Rubbish

Pretty much game over for us. Thank you Lala

I forgot Sami has to bowl at death :facepalm:

Noone can stop 200 now

That's because the Captain is aggressive - why should he bowl irfan now, with Kiwis having 8 wickets at hand. Blowing few wickets - option is gone, only option left is in what MS is a Champion - restrict Kiwis to 170/5 sort of total; for that you need TIGHT last 4 overs. Kiwis 'll reach 140/3 in 15/16 - then the last 4/5 overs can go to 50/60.

[MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] tuh tv band kar, aur besti bardash ni oni, eh bilkul nalaykh resan. Support Kar apna desh Englaaind ki

humain to Guptil Van Gogh par gaya hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 runs off that Afridi over.

NZ have scored 23 in the last 2 overs.

123/2 after 14 overs.

Short and wide with no one in the deep on the off side by a guy whose played more than 100 T20is. Absolutely rubbish

As soon as NZ cross 150 its game over for us

[MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

We have the worst captain on the planet, in intellect and ability. This tournament has completely exposed it.

I can't believe I'm saying this about a Pakistani player, but my rage at Afridi is overwhelming my patriotism. I am happy he will go out in disgrace. He deserves no less for his selfishness.

3rd class bowling by lala. Ya sala humasha itni jaldi main kio ratha hain? Doesn't even think for a moment what he's going to bowl to the batter :facepalm: MOKE!

Dil ker raha key itni Galliah du Afridi ko but it's not allowed on PP.

Sami Afridi Irfan lol bowling like bowling machines here :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NZ cleverly understood that Pakistan cannot chase totals! That's why they batted first (though this pitch may not going to turn like Nagpur or Delhi). Against any other team (India/Aus/SA/WI), they might have batted 2nd on this pitch.

2nd ball is a dot but was even worse, lucky sami that Guptill didnt get a touch on it. was going legside

Finally :out well done Sami again,such a similar style like Dhawan,Guptill,Raina!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back