New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami the fluke lord got Guptil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowled!!!! Just as I quoted [MENTION=135445]Strike Rate[/MENTION] Sami is easily the best bowler after Amir

If we want to see a fresh T20I team, axing Malik, Hafeez, Irfan, Sami etc is must after the WC. They must be forced to retire after the WC. We should select new guys and stick with them till the next WC at least. #SayNoToRecycling

good riddance. Afridi absolutely deserves every single thrashing by everyone. He has ruined well over a generation...

Sami has now taken 3 wickets like this. Hurrying the batsman for pace.

End of a great innings from Guptill.

In next game, Nawaz should come in for Irfan. Sami and Amir can share the new ball.

They're not getting to 180 lads!

C'mon boys. Keep it tight. This is the opening we needed.

Keep the pressure on. Play attacking cricket. Take a couple more wickets and we can restrict them to a chaseable target.

Taylor annoys me more than Munro has no place in the team whatsoever might get run-out himself or the guy on other side.

Sami has bowled well I his entire spell except that swat to midwicket

Keep the pressure on. Play attacking cricket. Take a couple more wickets and we can restrict them to a chaseable target.

Amir still has another couple of overs. Don't think he'll be conceding 8 or 10. Sami needs to keep it tight. We can restrict them still.

Horrible last ball but still a dot. Great over from Sami.

NZ 127/3 after 15.

Don't give them more than 35-40 in the last 5. Come on!

Pakistan should open with akmal and shehzad today. Even if akmal decides to play sensibly in the start he can hot well in the end.

Good come back from Sami after hit for four on first ball

Sami really needs to stop these short deliveries. They don't help. Specially on this track.

Pakistan still in it, players need to have faith in themselves and ignore all that think tank plus Afridi saying

Desperately needed that good over from Sami MashAllah!

Back in with a sniff!

Our highest successful chase in T20I is 175 and that too against Bangladesh! So if NZ score around 170 today we need that one good day!

I think Pakistan lose 70-80% of the matches when opposition score more than 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back