New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guptil is key. I really think we can limit them to below 160 here. That is chaseable on this pitch.

Sarfraz needs to move his feet! At least get the body behind the ball!

Need gumptill. Don't rate Munro at all, but will take it

Its not all that green , some dead grass. Elliot might be dangerous here.

Then, it 'll be the best batting track once the dew comes on. I saw IND chasing 206 in 18 overs - UV was just waiting for the dew to come. Mohali is very close to Lahore & all Pakistan should know how tough it is to restrict at Gaddafi, once the dew starts to fall - not sure though if that 'll penetrate for hard skull.

Afridis dilemma , he cant use amir again before death overs.

A lot of mediocre bowling for NZ to feast on.

Then, it 'll be the best batting track once the dew comes on. I saw IND chasing 206 in 18 overs - UV was just waiting for the dew to come. Mohali is very close to Lahore & all Pakistan should know how tough it is to restrict at Gaddafi, once the dew starts to fall - not sure though if that 'll penetrate for hard skull.

Dew or no , we are likely to falter chasing 200.

Afridis dilemma , he cant use amir again before death overs.

A lot of mediocre bowling for NZ to feast on.

Yeah. Sami and Irfan will leak runs in the middle overs when they come on but I suppose if they can get a couple of wickets or so then it's allright.

Honestly, PAK is back in it, but that 1st 6 overs is going to hurt. Munro gone, if Guptil goes, NZ 'll struggle to reach 170 - bare minimum requirement here against any decent side.

Dew or no , we are likely to falter chasing 200.

Kiwis won't reach 200, I bet on that. After 1st 5/6 overs, finally PAK bowlers have worked out the length, line & pace of this wicket; something Kiwis new after 1st look at the track day before yesterday.

Honestly, PAK is back in it, but that 1st 6 overs is going to hurt. Munro gone, if Guptil goes, NZ 'll struggle to reach 170 - bare minimum requirement here against any decent side.

How dare you call us a decent side.

Lala bowling well here.
Not easy to put away.

Also well crafted 50 by guptil.
And celebrated it with :four

Sigh....how hapless our batsmen when I see this strike rotation by each batsman with consumate ease

Guptill plays fast with sixes and completes is 50 in 33 balls.

Kohli stops and with no sixes makes 40 in 34 balls???

How? :))

Tbf Afridi is bowling very good here. Guptil may have been out and is still in beast mode

Okay, he is bowling well and looping it well but guptil is playing even better.

Guptill plays fast with sixes and completes is 50 in 33 balls.

Kohli stops and with no sixes makes 40 in 34 balls???

How? :))

Guptill wastes too many delivery..when he clicked he will get big score.

Kohli & Root doesnt waste too many balls and get quick 35/40 runs

If the talented Pakistani bowling attack is being spanked then the pitch must be really flat.

Guptil slaps the ball so hard. India were lucky that he was given out by the umpire or the thrashing we received could have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back