New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane has a huge benefit by having Guptill as partner. It give him so much breathing space and time to settled down with almost no pressure. Have Ahmed play with Guptill and even he'll play well with him.

I've seen enough of KW in T20's to know he shouldn't be playing. He's way too easy to tie down.

His captaincy is the reason why you won against India. Playing three spinners was his choice

why the hell is Irfan always compared to Joel Garner. Irfan is nowhere near Joel Garners level.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Irfan is bowling so poorly , only thing he had to do was bowl wicket to wicket and he is bowling wide.

Have to laugh at the commentators who were justifying KW's approach. It was a terrible innings, Munro is doing the same thing now and striking it at 100. He hasn't even hit a boundary yet.

good ball by Irfan, he should always come as 1st change in T20 when the fielders are bit spread out (so that batsmen can't get under this length). PAK 'll make a come back with ball for sure, but the horse is already almost bolted - must had been an aggressive huddle - boys, it's a hard & fast wicket, not like the Eden one, show me b the color of blood on the grass.......

Have to laugh at the commentators who were justifying KW's approach. It was a terrible innings, Munro is doing the same thing now and striking it at 100. He hasn't even hit a boundary yet.

Agree..they are simply covering their own inefficiency in commentatory.

What is he laughing about he had so much time to play that shot,Munro is useless outside NZ

No slip.

Sometimes I wonder what Afridi is thinking or whether he even thinks at all.

I thought Afridi was boastful and strong and had guts as captain, oh so different from Misbah....

What a clown.

Gone!! What a rubbish shot but great for Pak. Only 2 dangerous batsmen left in their lineup

Have to have a laugh at those who think Munro should be playing Test cricket :))

Guptill benefits immensely from Williamson's strike rotation.
What a lamb afridi is, as he concedes a 4 to a new batsman without a slip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back