New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has the world's best bowling attack, how dare you post something like that,is it India? Kiwis to score 64 all out in 19.5 overs

No, their attack is quite rubbish. Milk Amir for 24 runs and you are all set to win the match.

Well on this pitch if Akmal comes in lower than 3 someone should knock Afridi out and tie him up for the rest of the tournament

I see delusion in every single aspect of the game - players think they are better than what they are actually, fans think the team is full of talunt, management think they are playing well, only for mistakes that team is 7th or 8th ....

Before writing that, have you checked the stats for last 20 matches for all 3 teams?

Where is your team in the tournament? Remind me again please.

I see delusion in every single aspect of the game - players think they are better than what they are actually, fans think the team is full of talunt, management think they are playing well, only for mistakes that team is 7th or 8th ....

Before writing that, have you checked the stats for last 20 matches for all 3 teams?
[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] pitch seems green but no seam movement for anybody, no swing either, and you know Amir and Sami are genuine swingers.

EArly to say but pitch looks flat, green is just for show it seems

One wicket here and NZ RR will come down crashing.

Spinners should operate from both ends.

Who would have thought at the start of the innings that it will be such belter of a pitch. :))

As i write.. Consecutive boundaries.

This will be a brutal thrashing. NZ seem so far ahead of any other team in the tournament.

Guptill toying with the Pak attack.

Looking so ominous. Pak needs to get his wicket soon if they want to have any chance.

Where is the Yorker gone??? Guptil will be on his way with one searing Yorker!

Might aswell pack their bags now. This will be a mauling.

India and Australia controlled nz so well , Pakistan dont have nerves to do this. We will panic and likely give away 25 more than we should.

[MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION]

latest

these guys are playing for national and yet they don't know how to bowl??? do our bowlers even spend time watching opponent's batsmen on tv and analyze their weaknesses and strengths? or are they too busy eating nihari and lamb?

Guptil is in such rich vein of form that if the pitch is to his liking, he will murder any bowler in the world.

Guys, is wasim in the commentary yet? What is he saying? I think he got it correct this time that it is a batting pitch

Good work in the powerplay by NZ. Pakistan should learn a thing or two here.

[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] pitch seems green but no seam movement for anybody, no swing either, and you know Amir and Sami are genuine swingers.

EArly to say but pitch looks flat, green is just for show it seems

Not watching, they might be bowling too short & banging on the track, rather than kissing the surface with pitched up, straight seem ball. On green tops, scrambles seem is the worst ball, particularly it it's bowled a bit short ..... But WY has almost 800 International wickets at 145KM average speed - must know better than anyone about fast bowling ...........

Not created even half a chance soo far. Not sure where a wicket will come from.

Only in Pakistan, he 'll come as 1st change & then 'll bowl 2 of the last 4 .......

Because he usually gets smacked around most. His reputation isn't that great. It will take time to change, and he's doing that now.

Pakistan should be happy as long as Kane is out there....no idea what he is doing tuk tuk there and commentators showering praise on him every ball he faced.

these guys are playing for national and yet they don't know how to bowl??? do our bowlers even spend time watching opponent's batsmen on tv and analyze their weaknesses and strengths? or are they too busy eating nihari and lamb?
Hahaha probably not. They aren't that progressive

u can't be worse than Irfan bro. Need the bear to maul the kiwis.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We need Eugene to run on the pitch to throw the kiwis off their game :))) [MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION] where are you ya jobber

Imad appears to be a spinner who doesn't spin it much (kinda like Raina). Could he really have made a difference in Kolkata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back