New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAK pacers are worst, when it comes to bowl with new ball on a helpful wicket - they 'll adjust the length indeed, but after 40/0 in 4 overs. This is where the TANK needs to be a bit thin - in the huddle talk..........

In last 20 T20, how many times Pakistani speed demons have out performed Indian or BD "tundlers" in PP?

Every single time.

I'm sorry but Indians are total snakes with this pitch. What kind of garbage is this?!?!? 100000% to give Pakistan nothing

Patta wicket is better for Pak. Your batsmen can be deadly in these type of pitches.
Had this been a green/slow wicket you had no chance. So, be thankful to the Indian curator. :yk

Rubbish ball by Sami. brainless thinking

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but Indians are total snakes with this pitch. What kind of garbage is this?!?!? 100000% to give Pakistan nothing

We belong to the slytherin house.

Btw which pitch are your lads happy playing on?

Complained on a turning pitch, complained on a seaming pitch, complaining now on a batting pitch (traditional Mohali wicket).

This is another example of the THICKNESS of the TANK - on a green top, you open with a bowler & then after he is spanked in 1st over, you replace him with someone, probably even half of PP was suggesting to be given the new ball. The THICKER you are, the more reactive is the course......

Khalid Latif after 7 T20i innings averages 4.85 at a strike rate of 66.66 and a high score of 13. This is the talent we have to take to our biggest matches :))

MashAllah - Lala has given own tonic to the pacers - jaan jaye, magar shaan na jaye - don't bother about line, length or control, boys, be aggressive & bowl as fast as you can .............

For those people who are saying this is flat wicket, yes flat for NZ but as soon as Pakistan going to play it will swing miles...

Pak needs a couple of quick wickets here Otherwise, they might as well pack their bags.

6 extras already wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We belong to the slytherin house.

Btw which pitch are your lads happy playing on?

Complained on a turning pitch, complained on a seaming pitch, complaining now on a batting pitch (traditional Mohali wicket).

bhai they will not be happy till we food poison half the Kiwi team and lock up the other half!

We given a phatta wicket to them, yet they complaining...

Pitch green hone se Seaming naahi hoti

This is batting pitch. Length balls are free tickets to the cleaners shop. Yorkers needed or slow loopy spinners.
Otherwise pak can kiss goodbye. 220+ is on the cards

Khalid Latif after 7 T20i innings averages 4.85 at a strike rate of 66.66 and a high score of 13. This is the talent we have to take to our biggest matches :))

That doesn't matter when you have the world's best bowling attack. :))

Game over.
Guppy will score 95

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

This is another example of the THICKNESS of the TANK - on a green top, you open with a bowler & then after he is spanked in 1st over, you replace him with someone, probably even half of PP was suggesting to be given the new ball. The THICKER you are, the more reactive is the course......

Not a green track.

Pitch looks a belter, but cant say until we bat

NZ would be disappointed if they dont score 200. No turn at all, No swing as well

Every single time.

I see delusion in every single aspect of the game - players think they are better than what they are actually, fans think the team is full of talunt, management think they are playing well, only for mistakes that team is 7th or 8th ....

Before writing that, have you checked the stats for last 20 matches for all 3 teams?

They bat first today and pitch is a belter... Our hard luck. They will score 200 and we will get out under 120.

Gonna take a big hit on our NRR

Pak would have to bowl exceptionally well to restrict NZ under 170. Sami is our only hope so far

Good that we got Guptill out early against us else NZ would have posted a even bigger score last week.

This match is going to kill our RR. Pak will collapse at 100 runs chasing a big total

Pakistan will not only, Pakistan will lose with huge margin, so there'll be no hope :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back