New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but Indians are total snakes with this pitch. What kind of garbage is this?!?!? 100000% to give Pakistan nothing

need to have one combination of one spinnner and one fast bowler ..

I'm sorry but Indians are total snakes with this pitch. What kind of garbage is this?!?!? 100000% to give Pakistan nothing

What the hell? Last match was a turner and you guys were not happy and now this is a flat wicket and your still not happy?

Small mistakes like that cost you. Theres a reason I said Irfan shouldnt be given second over

Solid start

Looking at 200ish if no spinners go on a warpath and take wickets

This is some unimaginative captaincy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NZ will score 220+ We have Sami with couple of no balls, Irfan & Afridi.

PAK pacers are worst, when it comes to bowl with new ball on a helpful wicket - they 'll adjust the length indeed, but after 40/0 in 4 overs. This is where the TANK needs to be a bit thin - in the huddle talk..........

In last 20 T20, how many times Pakistani speed demons have out performed Indian or BD "tundlers" in PP?

Simon who are you backing Her majesty's team or these useless lads in green.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I remain loyal to her majesty but I also have a fondness of clowns, they provide great pleasure with their ability to entertain mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back