New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Pakistan is going to face 2015 world cup finalist and WT20 2016 favourites today.

Supporting my team. Prayers with my team.

# Go Green Caps

# Bleed Green

Will there be any dew? What score can we chase down do you reckon?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Looks like afridi messed up team selection again. Dropped the right guy and picked up the wrong guy for this pitch. :)))

This could go better for Pakistan because seeing green pitches they start wetting their pants so i think them bowling gives amir and co a chance to bowl nzl out cheaply.

So many Kashmiris in stadium. Hoping to see some friends on TV :p

Glad we're bowling first. I think we can restrict them to a low total and end up chasing.

Why? I thought you had best phaast bowlers in the world.

Yes, we do but our batsman are equally pathetic as now we are bowling first the only was to beat them is to take wickets and restrict them to the lowest total

Good to see BCCI make a pitch that favours Pakistan . Such large hearts we have :afridi . If this was a flat pitch Pakistani trundlers like Aamir would have got smashed.

"Alot of people are here from Kashmir", im kashmiri but i dont think its the right thing to say in India. :)

I am also a Kashmiri and nothing wrong in saying that coz Indians dont mind. What PP fans dont understand is, Indians genuinely love Pakistani team and Shahid

Looks like afridi messed up team selection again. Dropped the right guy and picked up the wrong guy for this pitch. :)))

Why Anwar Ali when you need him the most he doesn't pick him. 😂 Plus he can bat better and help us with big hits.

Il be interesting to know what Abdul Razzaq has to say about this, Razzaq is the most bitter guy ever...😠

Still struggling to get the right balance in the side. Wahab might not be a big miss considering how he has been bowling lately. Batting line looks brittle as ever.

Wahab had a hit in neck practice time So he and Hafeez (both injured) rested today's match.

Good to see BCCI make a pitch that favours Pakistan . Such large hearts we have :afridi . If this was a flat pitch Pakistani trundlers like Aamir would have got smashed.

:))) It's more like, green pitches in all matches except India's now. So that nobody's NRR increases

What is the pitch like and is it good that we're bowling first or bad news?

Glad we're bowling first. I think we can restrict them to a low total and end up chasing.

Don't get fooled by the pitch, grass is there to hold the pitch together, this pitch should be good for batting.

It was in Mohali where we got knocked out of 2011 world cup and the champions trophy earlier at the hand of hte kiwis. Lets hope for a change of fortune this time.

Good toss to lose - I am not saying PAK has won it, BUT I feel Will was almost forced to bat 1st for the team he has picked. Also, I think, it's better for PAK to chase, rather than defend with Afridi leading the charge aggressively.

MoHa is a loss, but it 'll be less if PAK bats 2nd (where MoHa is a bit shaky). I think, it's going to dew & Shodhi 'll struggle - PAK must make sure that they are not 5 down before Shodhi comes to ball.

Pakistan don't disappoint Kashmir today.

Despite the fears, lot of us have turned today in stadium to support u

#GoGreen

Amir is a trundler?

Indian ki phaati hoyee hai ke woh amir ka kuch nahi kar sake even their great kohli coudnt attack him. So yes they will always try to say amir is this and that but answer is simple he is a great talent and once he has spend another year and start bowling in test he will rip through indian batting line up soon, lakin uske liye BCCI wuss ko khelna pade ga
Hamara saath.👍

When ever I see Mohali I remember 2011 SF
When ever I see mike Hussey I remember 2010 t20 WC SF

Prayers won't win you matches...

Seriously amount of praying in this part of the world is ridiculous. Given we are an illiterate country but praying for decades has got us no where. Either there isn't God or he could careless about a silly match.

Grow up all

Yes right call to drop Wahab. Even if it is a good track for fast bowlers 4 fast bowlers is too much for a T20 match. For T20 you need variety.

Lol on Sikhs supporting Nz but carrying Oz flags
Jahalaat ki bhi had hute ha

Again he is Aamir not Bhuvi or bumrah so please stop calling him trundler

A for Amir
B for Bunny
R for Rohit

This is too long. They should have an abridged version of their national anthem

if we get a good start we need to try and restrict them to under 140.

But lala will ease up and happily take 160 which will be too much for our batting.

Get Guptill early he will kill us otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back