New Zealand vs Pakistan | ICC WT20 2016 | March 22nd, 2016 | Mohali | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously amount of praying in this part of the world is ridiculous. Given we are an illiterate country but praying for decades has got us no where. Either there isn't God or he could careless about a silly match.

Grow up all

Praying is good for you- but this is not the place to get into that!!

In the Name of Allah we begin...

Pakistan don't disappoint Kashmir today.

Despite the fears, lot of us have turned today in stadium to support u

#GoGreen

So Kashmiris pinning hopes on Pakistan :))

Have a nice day hopefully for you and your ilk sake.

OMG Khalid Latif has such a big Belly :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope dashing_man is also ready :)

Allow him GreenRoars bhai, what is most important is that the 619 is ready. Along with Talha, I inspire our fans put the Passion in Pakistan. Glory is imminent, have faith and believe in the bear. Victory is assured inshaAllah. Jigah by Jigah!! Pakistan Jigah! Jigah!

A for Amir
B for Bunny
R for Rohit

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Too early to call Rohit as Amir's bunny. I Asia cup Amir "took" his wicket whereas in the last match, Rohit "gifted" his wicket. Not even once I thought Amir was going to get his wicket in the last match

Guptill will kill Irfan and Sami

The awful Irfan in

He'll give a 4 away straight away probably

Come on useless do something useful today

Seriously amount of praying in this part of the world is ridiculous. Given we are an illiterate country but praying for decades has got us no where. Either there isn't God or he could careless about a silly match.

Grow up all

Praying without effort is a fool's errand. Anyway, not a place or time for this discussion. Back to match.

Poor Amir. He's going to be totally ineffective when these are the bowlers after him

the fraud Irfan bowling. I'd rather have Junaid than him

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Why did they send irfan so early? He's the weak link keep him away from the start.

We're already giving them extra runs in free. Come on Afridi use some common sense! IF you keep it this way NZ will make 185 here.

Irfan should bowl fuller than good length but not the half volleys , that's where his good length lies.

Damn it NZ are off and running now. 180 on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irfan as usual undoes all good work amir does...what a waste of time

Reason why Amir becomes useless

Because his bowling partners are pathetic

Really hope we move on from wahab and Irfan after the wt20

Neither should play in this format

Guys green tinge is there to only hold the surface together.
This is a very good wicket for batting, ball is coming on to the bat.

Hopefully after this tournament we will see the end of Irfan, Sharjeel, Sami, Anwar, Afridi & Shehzad.

irfan is garbage, he's only in the team because of his height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back