newbery vs vyper cricket bats

Then get in touch with a ebay seller named amjad, on ebay search BS bats, thats the guy for u. Top guy and can esily get you similar bats without fancy names and probably give you some change too!

Get in touch with them, they can probably sort you something in your price range.

For some weird reason, I felt that Newbery bats are not wide enough on the face as other bats are. Played with one and clearly felt the difference.

I don't have experience with Vyper but my all time favorite bats are Redback Allegiance, and Chase FLC, but you are talking heavy investment here.

Sorry I didn't get a BS bat that's my auto correct I got a BAS bat. The Indian company? I got the bas bow 20/20

what do you think about this one??

30ib682.jpg

Its ok dude. Iv seen better bas bats but depends on weight balance profile ping and offcourse price. I personaly hate heartwood but eqch to their own

Looks neat to me. Nice evenly spaced grains and clean face. Heart wood gives it a nice streaking contrast color. Really pretty.
Do you have a profile and concaving pic? What's the weight and price?

Looks neat to me. Nice evenly spaced grains and clean face. Heart wood gives it a nice streaking contrast color. Really pretty.
Do you have a profile and concaving pic? What's the weight and price?

no, no picture of the edge unfortunately as i don't have the bat with me. i left it with the seller for knocking in and oiling but a full in depth review will be up when i receive it! the touch of heartwood is perfect for me as im LH batsman so its on the outside edge. i'm not sure of the weight either but it seems around 2lb9oz but it does have amazing pickup. the bat i had two weeks ago was the GM Octane 404 2lb10oz but that broke in a week and it had a skinny handle and Jason Mellet says that was more like a 2lb13oz pickup so this BAS might indeed be a 2lb10. I need the meat though to hit those big runs! the price was £149.95 is that good?? :)

Meat does certainly help, more in the mind atleast anyway for confidence but ping is most important. Because im fussy i look for both lols

confidence does help but you can't smash a six easily with a 2lb7oz bat can you as compared for 2lb11oz? lol

Back