Outrage in India over video of teacher telling kids to slap Muslim student

khan-92

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
Teacher at school in Uttar Pradesh state heard saying she wants the seven-year-old evicted because of his religion.

A school teacher in India has subjected a seven-year-old Muslim student to degrading treatment inside a classroom, asking his classmates to slap him and asking for him to be evicted due to his religion, a video now viral on social media has revealed.

The video, which surfaced on Friday, showed Trapta Tyagi, the teacher at the school in Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state, making Islamophobic remarks in addition to encouraging other students to slap him harder.

A male voice in the background was heard agreeing with the teacher.

“I have declared that all Muslim children should go,” Tyagi is heard saying in the video.

“You are correct, it ruins the education,” the male is heard saying as the victim stands in front of the class, wailing and terrified.

The parents of the seven-year-old, Mohammad Altamash, told Al Jazeera that the incident took place on Thursday in Neha Public School in Kubbapur village, 30km (19 miles) from Muzaffarnagar town.

“Yesterday, my son came home crying,” Rubina, his mother, said. “He was traumatised. This is not how you treat kids.”

According to his father Mohammad Irshad, the teacher “asked them [classmates] to slap my son one by one”.

“The teacher justified her actions by saying my son did not memorise his lessons.

“My son is good at his studies. He takes tuitions. We fail to understand why the teacher treated him like this. It seems that the teacher is filled with hate,” the 42-year-old added.

Police in India have asked social media users not to share the video, prompting various users to remove it from their accounts.

Irshad, a farmer, said that the ill-treatment of his son was the result of “hate that is being spread against Muslims in the country”, illustrated by the teacher’s comments heard in the video.

Rubina added that the teacher reportedly had a habit of getting students slapped by their classmates. She added that just a few days ago, another student from their family was subjected to similar treatment after he failed to memorise his lessons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Backward people shouldn't be teaching.

Muslims in India are living under facism but our Hindutva friends advise its all hunky dory and they are more concerned about minorities in Pakistan.

Teacher at school in Uttar Pradesh state heard saying she wants the seven-year-old evicted because of his religion.

A school teacher in India has subjected a seven-year-old Muslim student to degrading treatment inside a classroom, asking his classmates to slap him and asking for him to be evicted due to his religion, a video now viral on social media has revealed.

The video, which surfaced on Friday, showed Trapta Tyagi, the teacher at the school in Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state, making Islamophobic remarks in addition to encouraging other students to slap him harder.

A male voice in the background was heard agreeing with the teacher.

“I have declared that all Muslim children should go,” Tyagi is heard saying in the video.

“You are correct, it ruins the education,” the male is heard saying as the victim stands in front of the class, wailing and terrified.

The parents of the seven-year-old, Mohammad Altamash, told Al Jazeera that the incident took place on Thursday in Neha Public School in Kubbapur village, 30km (19 miles) from Muzaffarnagar town.

“Yesterday, my son came home crying,” Rubina, his mother, said. “He was traumatised. This is not how you treat kids.”

According to his father Mohammad Irshad, the teacher “asked them [classmates] to slap my son one by one”.

“The teacher justified her actions by saying my son did not memorise his lessons.

“My son is good at his studies. He takes tuitions. We fail to understand why the teacher treated him like this. It seems that the teacher is filled with hate,” the 42-year-old added.

Police in India have asked social media users not to share the video, prompting various users to remove it from their accounts.

Irshad, a farmer, said that the ill-treatment of his son was the result of “hate that is being spread against Muslims in the country”, illustrated by the teacher’s comments heard in the video.

Rubina added that the teacher reportedly had a habit of getting students slapped by their classmates. She added that just a few days ago, another student from their family was subjected to similar treatment after he failed to memorise his lessons.
And she is a teacher? Disgusting, criminal behaviour.

Thank God this got on camera to expose this demon. though I suspect it was video taped to be spread to hindutvas who can get off on this.

This trauma is going to set this kid back mentally for sure. I feel extremely sorry for him. I pray that his family protects him.

Thank God this got on camera to expose this demon. though I suspect it was video taped to be spread to hindutvas who can get off on this.

This trauma is going to set this kid back mentally for sure. I feel extremely sorry for him. I pray that his family protects him.
No family can protect a child if there are people like that teacher in the society. And the only solution to such people is to give them exemplary punishment. I'd love to see her spend a couple of years in jail.

The only viable remedy for such individuals is to administer a severe punishment as a deterrent. It would be satisfying to witness her serving a substantial prison sentence.

My nephew is 8 years old. And if someone dared to do the same thing to him, I'd gladly take the law in my own hands.

Again the RSS brainwashed posters will play the denial game or one off incident card here. The matter is much more serious than it looks. There is systematic brainwashing and provoking going on against Muslims.

Again the RSS brainwashed posters will play the denial game or one off incident card here. The matter is much more serious than it looks. There is systematic brainwashing and provoking going on against Muslims.
How do you you know? You live here?

Schoolboy "Beaten For An Hour": UP School's "Slap Muslim Classmate" Horror

The accused principal sought to defend her egregious act and also claimed the video was edited.

The family didn't report the crime earlier. When the video went viral, the police registered a case.

A schoolteacher in Uttar Pradesh faces tough charges after she was seen ordering her students to slap their Muslim classmate in a viral video that has triggered widespread outrage.

In the disturbing video from a school in Muzaffarnagar, the boy stands helplessly, tears streaming down his face, while the teacher, Tripta Tyagi - she is also the principal - makes communal remarks and eggs on other students to slap him for not doing his homework.

"I have declared it - all Muslim children should be beaten," says the teacher of Neha Public School to someone not on camera. The incident took place on Thursday.

Loud slaps are heard as the students follow their teacher's instruction. "Why don't you hit harder? Whose turn is it?" she says in the wrenching video.

The boy was forced to stand for hours, humiliated and beaten, his father told the police.

"My son is seven. The teacher had my child beaten up repeatedly by students. My nephew made the video, he had gone to school for some work... My seven-year-old was tortured for an hour or two.

He is scared. This is not a Hindu-Muslim issue. We want the law to take its own course," said the boy's father.

The child is in shock, he said.

The family didn't report the crime earlier. When the video went viral, the police registered a case.

"We have done a full investigation. On the complaint of the child's father, we have registered a case against the accused teacher, departmental action is also being taken against the teacher.

Counselling of the child and his family is also being done," said Arvind Mallappa, District Magistrate, Muzaffarnagar.

The accused principal sought to defend her egregious act and also claimed the video was edited.

"We live in Hindu-Muslim harmony. Many students in our school are Muslims. That child did not bring his homework that day, I said in the video that Muhammedan mothers should not take their children to their maternal uncle's house as exams are approaching. But they made this video," Tripta Tyagi claimed.

"There was pressure from the child's parents to be strict with him. I am handicapped, so I made some students slap him up so that he would start doing his homework," she said, calling it a "minor issue".

"This wasn't my intention. They all are like my kids and I am accepting my mistake, but this was unnecessarily turned into a big issue. I want to tell politicians that this was a small matter.

Leaders like Rahul Gandhi have tweeted, but it was not such a big thing to tweet about. How will teachers teach if daily issues like these are made viral?" she said.

The incident provoked a political furore with the Congress targeting Uttar Pradesh's ruling BJP. UP's Deputy Chief Minister Brijesh Pathak said: "We have taken cognisance and full action will be taken."

New development to the story. I don't care whether it was communal or not, the issue is the treatment that child received.

It's a common theme now. Outrageous behavior followed by bhakts coming up with excuses like this. Handicapped it seems. She clearly drags his religion into it. This is not just a teacher thrashing a kid which happens in rural India. She clearly was judging him also by his religion.

When they're not finding excuses - I saw the bhakt brigade out in full force on Rahulg's tweet harking back to Sikh riots. Over the last nine years, the number of times Indira Gandhi's Emergency and the Sikh riots have been used as a whataboutery counter is embarassing when not pathetic.

Anyway, they are done. Will take a while though for India to limp back to some kind of normalcy.

It's a common theme now. Outrageous behavior followed by bhakts coming up with excuses like this. Handicapped it seems. She clearly drags his religion into it. This is not just a teacher thrashing a kid which happens in rural India. She clearly was judging him also by his religion.

When they're not finding excuses - I saw the bhakt brigade out in full force on Rahulg's tweet harking back to Sikh riots. Over the last nine years, the number of times Indira Gandhi's Emergency and the Sikh riots have been used as a whataboutery counter is embarassing when not pathetic.

Anyway, they are done. Will take a while though for India to limp back to some kind of normalcy.
I’d love to see her spend a few years in jail. I mean it.

"I'm Not Ashamed": UP Teacher Who Asked Students To Slap Muslim Classmate.

Tripta Tyagi, however, says that she is not "ashamed" of her egregious act. She ought to justify her brazen act, saying that it's important to "control" the kids at school.

Tripta Tyagi - who is also the principal of the Neha Public School in Muzaffarnagar - was seen making communal remarks while asking students to slap the 7-year-old as he stood helplessly with tears streaming down his face.
Tripta Tyagi, however, says that she is not "ashamed" of her egregious act. "I am not ashamed. I have served the people of this village as a teacher. They all are with me,"Ms Tyagi told NDTV.

She sought to justify her action, saying that it's important to "control" the kids at school.

"They have made laws, but we need to control the children in schools. This is how we tackle them," Ms Tyagi said.

Ms Tyagi had earlier dismissed the row over the viral video as a "minor issue". "This wasn't my intention. I am accepting my mistake, but this was unnecessarily turned into a big issue", she said.

The Uttar Pradesh School where a teacher, earlier this week, asked students to slap a fellow Muslim classmate has been ordered shut pending probe, said authorities. The education department has sent a notice to the school operator in this regard.
Meanwhile, the children studying in the school will be admitted in nearby schools by the officials of the Education Department so that their studies are not affected, the authorities added.

There is something wrong with the society which produces such teachers.

Introspection is needed from all Indians.

why this is stupid.

So teacher is handicap, and other kid should hit him, thats the justifcation?

I wonder if Indians will defend this
If that child were my kid, I would have taken the law in my hands.

Just fire that teacher, and ban her from accepting any teaching job in her lifetime. And yes, a lengthy jail term as well.

Vile behaviour. Especially abominable considering she was a teacher!

This is the unfortunate and sad byproduct of Hindutva.

This teacher has been booked rightfully. I hope she will rot in hell for bringing misery to a poor Muslim child. I do not know why was this kid punished. Maybe he was indeed the worst kid in the class and a big time trouble maker for the fellow students. But this was no way to punish him. He could have simply been suspended from school or maybe some slaps or sticks from the elderly teacher. As a kid even I have received such physical punishment from teachers. I had to endure it and I owe a lot to such harsh discipline during school time that I’m now a law abiding and responsible citizen of my country. However you cannot beat up a child for his religion. This is sad. Hindutva is not supposed to be like this. It’s supposed to be beautiful.

This teacher has been booked rightfully. I hope she will rot in hell for bringing misery to a poor Muslim child. I do not know why was this kid punished. Maybe he was indeed the worst kid in the class and a big time trouble maker for the fellow students. But this was no way to punish him. He could have simply been suspended from school or maybe some slaps or sticks from the elderly teacher. As a kid even I have received such physical punishment from teachers. I had to endure it and I owe a lot to such harsh discipline during school time that I’m now a law abiding and responsible citizen of my country. However you cannot beat up a child for his religion. This is sad. Hindutva is not supposed to be like this. It’s supposed to be beautiful.

Police, Students and student father already clarified that there is no communal angle and you still believing the fake news

Lol
There was a student in Kashmir who was slapped merely because he wrote Jai Shriram on school board. That teacher was immediately arrested. And here we have blind bhakts justifying even this.

J&K teacher thrashes student for writing 'Jai Shri Ram​

A teacher of a government higher secondary school in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district was arrested on Saturday for thrashing a student. The student, who was admitted to the hospital, said he was beaten because he wrote "Jai Shri Ram" on the classroom's blackboard.

The police registered an FIR against the accused teacher and the school's principal. Police said the principal is absconding from the authorities.

After the incident in Kathua, the Deputy Commissioner issued a notification saying a three-member committee had been formed to inquire into it. The members comprise the Sub Divisional Magistrate of Bani, the Deputy Chief Education Officer of Kathua and the principal of the government higher secondary school in Kharote.

Hinduism is still a great religion. Its Hindutva which is propounded by sanghis, is the problem.

The reporter has a had an FIR registered against him.
Its not a reporter but a fact check website Alt-news co founder. The FIR is because he revealed the identity of the child. The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights had warned against revealing identities- particularly by sharing the video of the attack on the Class 2 student.

Hinduism is still a great religion. Its Hindutva which is propounded by sanghis, is the problem.

Hindutva is not bad either

However Hindus cannot secure their homeland without being tough, and that pathway takes them very close to the alley of hatred. Hatred is a dark power, it can consume you to do stupid and vile things which is what this teacher did.

Where Indians must correct themselves as compared to the Nazis is that they must remain tough to secure their homeland in the name of Hinduism but should not let hatred and cruelty come in the way.

Not a surprise. They are drowning in Muslims and Pakistan hatred. They are already quite deep in it and it's visible from their political party preference, movies, social media so it's just a product of their system of polluting minds with hate. Doesn't even surprise me how low they can go when Hindudva even defend and try to hide this Teacher's disgusting behaviour.

Its not a reporter but a fact check website Alt-news co founder. The FIR is because he revealed the identity of the child. The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights had warned against revealing identities- particularly by sharing the video of the attack on the Class 2 student.
Did his parents not give permission for the child's name to be identified

Did his parents not give permission for the child's name to be identified
I donno, it was not mentioned in the news article. All I know is in India its a policy to not reveal the name or pictures of victims especially in cases of rape or where children are involved.

I donno, it was not mentioned in the news article. All I know is in India its a policy to not reveal the name or pictures of victims especially in cases of rape or where children are involved.
If the parents gave permission then it's a fake case

Not a surprise. They are drowning in Muslims and Pakistan hatred. They are already quite deep in it and it's visible from their political party preference, movies, social media so it's just a product of their system of polluting minds with hate. Doesn't even surprise me how low they can go when Hindudva even defend and try to hide this Teacher's disgusting behaviour.

India has a muslim population of around 20 crore of which 47% are in the age 0-19 which means almost 10 crore. Of 10 crore this was a stray incident. Even if it was a stray incident it was wrong and shouldn't have happened. But equating this incident to mass discrimination of 20 crore people is nothing but absurd.

Pakistanis should be the last people to cry foul about minorities in other countries. You thought you will be dominated by the hindu population and fought and got a separate country in 1947. Its a paradox that a country formed out of fear of minority discrimination has almost wiped out its own minorities with hardly 3-4% left today and even those 3-4% can supposedly put islam in Khathra. If Muslim have been tortured and systematically discriminated why haven't muslims migrated overseas like minorities of Pakistan? In fact their population has increased to 14% as of today.

How many muslims have migrated to Pakistan since 2014 when Modi took Oath as PM? If their lives were endangered I am sure they would prefer a poor life in the Islamic Repulic of Pakistan than die in "Hindu" India.

- No muslim girl has been kidnapped, forcefullly converted and married off. Hypothetically lets imagine it even does happen then muslims in India are politically strong enough to fight for it. Likes of Owaisi would bravely voice their opinion inside and outside Parliament. Judiciary would support the victim and send her with her parents unlike Pakistan where even if the victim says she was forced she is no longer allowed to go with her hindu parents as she is a muslim now.

- We had faith in Dr. Abdul Kalam and made him head our missile program and even head our country as President. Can a minority get this privilege in Pakistan? You produced 1 science genius Dr Abdus Salaam who headed Suparco and sent a rocket to space 8 years before India but later what did you do with him?

- Since Independence hundreds of new mosques were built in India and now we have over 3 lakh mosques. But what happend when a temple was proposed to be built in Islamabad? Islam was suddenly in Khatra and the plan was squashed. Forget new temples even a 150 year old temple was demolished just last month in Karchi to encroach the land and build a mall.

- When India named the Chandrayaan 3 landing point as ShivaShakti point many muslim in India came on TV and expressed their disapproval saying it was not secular and seemed in favour of 1 religion. Can any hindu oppose the names of Ghori, Abdali, Ghaznavi etc as your missiles when these guys looted and plundered the hindus of present day pakistan and india.

I can list several more cases of state sponsored discrimnation which is part of your constitution like blasphemy etc. India has maintained its secular fabric because hinduism by nature is secular. There is no concept that says non-hindus are kafirs and that only hinduism is the true religion. We have a population of 140 crore and large scale riots to individual fights are bound to happen. But we also recover from them and move on with our lives.

If the parents gave permission then it's a fake case
I am not aware so cannot comment. All I know is the school has been shut down conpletely and the boy was traumatised for 2 days and is recovering from it now. If its a fake case he will come out easily as the parents can testify. Unlike pakistan judges dont need to be in fear of their lives.

"I Made A Mistake, But There's No Communal Angle": UP Teacher Apologises

Tripta Tyagi said she was handicapped. "I could not get up, so I asked some children to slap him a couple of times so that he starts studying," she said.

In the video message, the 60-year-old teacher and principal of Muzaffarnagar's Neha Public School says, "I made a mistake, but there was no Hindu-Muslim motive. The children had not done their homework and my intention was to ensure that they memorise (the lessons)."

NDTV

"I Made A Mistake, But There's No Communal Angle": UP Teacher Apologises

Tripta Tyagi said she was handicapped. "I could not get up, so I asked some children to slap him a couple of times so that he starts studying," she said.

In the video message, the 60-year-old teacher and principal of Muzaffarnagar's Neha Public School says, "I made a mistake, but there was no Hindu-Muslim motive. The children had not done their homework and my intention was to ensure that they memorise (the lessons)."

NDTV
Mistake nahin, crime! And every crime has a penalty.

Imagine the thousands of daily hate against Indian Muslims which is not reported.

Good on the school for shutting it down but they shouldnt be employing such Hindu extremists as teachers.

I am not aware so cannot comment. All I know is the school has been shut down conpletely and the boy was traumatised for 2 days and is recovering from it now. If its a fake case he will come out easily as the parents can testify. Unlike pakistan judges dont need to be in fear of their lives.
Are you sure. Modi got away with murder in Gujarat

Since you won’t see @cricketjoshila on this thread allow me to post on his behalf.

How do we know the kid wasn’t misbehaving?

According to Arnab Goswami, the Muslim kid was bullying a Hindu girl.

Apparently the muslim kids were slapping the hindu kids.

Are you sure. Modi got away with murder in Gujarat
Firstly, do you have any proof of Modi's involvement in the riots? I am not speaking of heresay.

Secondly, Congress was in power from 2004 to 2014. They had the agencies in their hands. We all know Congress has no love lost for Modi. They hate him more than the muslims or even Pakistanis for more reasons than one. If they had even small piece of evidence they would have crucified him.

Lastly, I remember a few years back there were riots in London. UK is a developed nation but still it took them 3 days to control even with all the technological advancements and we are speaking of India in 2002. Moreoever here the rioters were not 100s in number rather 1000s. Let me give you an example closer to home. Pakistan boasts of one of the strongest army yet couldn't stop a mob from burning down the house of Lahore Core Commander on 9th May. It took time to control the rioters. So did it take for Modi too. a more recent example is the Jaranwala attacks on the churches and christian houses. The mobsters were even lesser in number yet the rioting couldn't be stopped.

For someone from Pakistan I can understand its difficult to believe that judiciary of a country can be strong as you have never experienced it. In fact the court is used there to hang a sitting Prime Minister by implicating in a fake case. That cannot happen in India. Our courts made it mandatory for even Kasab who was caught red-handed to have a defence lawyer.

Since you won’t see @cricketjoshila on this thread allow me to post on his behalf.

How do we know the kid wasn’t misbehaving?

According to Arnab Goswami, the Muslim kid was bullying a Hindu girl.

Apparently the muslim kids were slapping the hindu kids.
All that is absolute nonsense. A wrong is a wrong. No ifs and buts. Arnab's show is taken as entertainment than serious news debates as its all about who can out shout the other.

Trump is blamed for the rise in racial riots by association of being a US President with controversial views, no one batters an eye lid and assumes Trump is to blame, by the same logic, Modi the PM is also to blame for the rise in religious riots.

Firstly, do you have any proof of Modi's involvement in the riots? I am not speaking of heresay.

Secondly, Congress was in power from 2004 to 2014. They had the agencies in their hands. We all know Congress has no love lost for Modi. They hate him more than the muslims or even Pakistanis for more reasons than one. If they had even small piece of evidence they would have crucified him.

Lastly, I remember a few years back there were riots in London. UK is a developed nation but still it took them 3 days to control even with all the technological advancements and we are speaking of India in 2002. Moreoever here the rioters were not 100s in number rather 1000s. Let me give you an example closer to home. Pakistan boasts of one of the strongest army yet couldn't stop a mob from burning down the house of Lahore Core Commander on 9th May. It took time to control the rioters. So did it take for Modi too. a more recent example is the Jaranwala attacks on the churches and christian houses. The mobsters were even lesser in number yet the rioting couldn't be stopped.

For someone from Pakistan I can understand its difficult to believe that judiciary of a country can be strong as you have never experienced it. In fact the court is used there to hang a sitting Prime Minister by implicating in a fake case. That cannot happen in India. Our courts made it mandatory for even Kasab who was caught red-handed to have a defence lawyer.
Firstly, murders like these are done on a nod and wink but you have to look at what happens next. Both the BJP and Modi benefited in dividing Ind even more than before, Modi benefited personally by later becoming the flag career of the fascist right and remember he was a card carrying RSS man.

and the riots in the UK were mostly bored losers , they didn't kill 100s of people.

Why was this documentary banned in Ind?

Or this report

Firstly, murders like these are done on a nod and wink but you have to look at what happens next. Both the BJP and Modi benefited in dividing Ind even more than before, Modi benefited personally by later becoming the flag career of the fascist right and remember he was a card carrying RSS man.

and the riots in the UK were mostly bored losers , they didn't kill 100s of people.

Or this report

Why shouldn't India ban a documentary which is false. If UK Government has proof that Modi was involved then you should question them for not making it public. Its funny that the same UK government at that time was planning to invade Iraq with a false claim of weapons of mass destruction. No one would take them seriously.

You yourself said the London rioters were bored losers yet they couldn't be controlled but you expect 1000s of murderous mobs to be controlled immediately. Remember in the riots 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. If teh Modi government was actively involved in the blood bath hindus wouldn't have died. Pakistan couldn't control teenagers from rioting in Jaranwala but expect mobs with intention of killing and numbering in 1000s to be controlled in hours. Why weren't mobs on May 9th controlled.

Man, i questioned you in Kashmir thread and you failed to answer even after asking you multiple times, Here too you couldn't answer why even bored losers couldn't be stopped or Youthias on 9th May but fail to answer. Forget it I dont want to embarass you any more.

Why shouldn't India ban a documentary which is false. If UK Government has proof that Modi was involved then you should question them for not making it public. Its funny that the same UK government at that time was planning to invade Iraq with a false claim of weapons of mass destruction. No one would take them seriously.

You yourself said the London rioters were bored losers yet they couldn't be controlled but you expect 1000s of murderous mobs to be controlled immediately. Remember in the riots 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. If teh Modi government was actively involved in the blood bath hindus wouldn't have died. Pakistan couldn't control teenagers from rioting in Jaranwala but expect mobs with intention of killing and numbering in 1000s to be controlled in hours. Why weren't mobs on May 9th controlled.

Man, i questioned you in Kashmir thread and you failed to answer even after asking you multiple times, Here too you couldn't answer why even bored losers couldn't be stopped or Youthias on 9th May but fail to answer. Forget it I dont want to embarass you any more.
Why is it false? Because you say so. The Inds claim to be a super power so why not take the BBC to court and get them to retract but you and all the readers know that the BBC would have done their Homework.
The Hindus died because the Muslims didn't take it lying down, but 4* as many Muslims died, why was that? Modi wanted this, got it and used it as a launching pad to become PM. The criminal has blood on his hand.

Or this report
To add to the above post the riots in Gujarat didn't take place in just 1 city like London but all over Gujarat. The police weren't eqipped to control the mobs. It was controlled only after the para miliatry forces were deployed.

The UK government and the USA government did do something about the Gujrat riots, they banned Modi from entering the UK/USA on the grounds he was responsible and a religious terrorist. (This is public information).

Cannot believe Modi supporters believe he wasn't complicit in the Gujrat riots.

And in before anyone says, Modi's ban was lifted because he was about to become PM and the West wanted a piece of India's economic pie.

Why is it false? Because you say so. The Inds claim to be a super power so why not take the BBC to court and get them to retract but you and all the readers know that the BBC would have done their Homework.
The Hindus died because the Muslims didn't take it lying down, but 4* as many Muslims died, why was that? Modi wanted this, got it and used it as a launching pad to become PM. The criminal has blood on his hand.

Answer me why bored losers in London couldn't be controlled in hours but expect state wide violence to be controlled in hours. Why wasn't the Lahore amry core commander house not stopped from being burned down? Why was a much smaller mob in Jaranwala controlled?

Having said that, if Modi is so innocent, why doesn't he or his Hindutva subordinates condemn the violence and hate mongering to towards Muslims in public?

Cos they are all in on the game - hate sells the news and hate buys the votes.

To add to the above post the riots in Gujarat didn't take place in just 1 city like London but all over Gujarat. The police weren't eqipped to control the mobs. It was controlled only after the para miliatry forces were d

Answer me why bored losers in London couldn't be controlled in hours but expect state wide violence to be controlled in hours. Why wasn't the Lahore amry core commander house not stopped from being burned down? Why was a much smaller mob in Jaranwala controlled?
They weren't killing people. Your guys were guided to kill. Modi benefited from the murder

Lahore attacks were inside jobs, it was the army in the house doing while masked.

London wasnt violent.

Are you really denying Modi, BJP/RSS has NOT an agenda against Muslims? And this agenda has flowed down to the extremist Hindu and even to once modest Hindus who are now extremists. MOST Hindus now in India who support BJP are extermists.
My point was that although May 9th and London riots were less violent they couldn't be controlled immediately while in 2002 we are talking about violent mobs armed with weapons spread across the state. While the police were just armed with lathis or 302 rifles. It wasn't until the paramiliatery forces arrived that the riots could be controlled.

If most hindus in India were extremists how many muslims have sought for asylum in Pakistan in past 10 years or for that matter other countries? Riots in India have taken place in every decade since 1947. 2002 was neither the first nor the last. India has 20 crore muslim population spread all over the country with states like bengal and kerala having 25-30%. UP alone has 2 crore muslims. So there are bound to be disagreemnts that sometime escalates to full scale riots but then once the dust settles down life goes on.

Unlike Pakistan where minorities evaporated into thin air to just 3-4% muslim population in India has increased to 14%. There is no state approved discrimination like muslims cannot attain any position. The constitution gave same right to Dr. Abdul Kalam as it did to Dr Somnath. Nikhat Zareen was talented so was groomed to win a gold in boxing just like Neeraj was groomed to win a gold in Javelin throw. I wonder of Nikhat would have even touched a boxing glove if she was born in Pakistan. Just like BJP leaders make inflammotory speeches people like Owaisi too make bhadkaw speeches. Azim Premji could set up a top IT firm like WIPRO. Khans could rule bollywood including Shahrukh's latest blockbuster. millions of middle class muslim youth are into IT jobs, engg colleges, medical colleges etc as long as they clear the entrance exam.

Here is an arab vlogger with his experience of Ramzan in India.

[YOUTUBE]

In schools irrespective of religion our text books teach us about different religions and their festivals. we learnt about Bakrid and why its celebrated just like diwali or christmas.

There is no use telling someone who has studied textbooks in school which openly preach hindu hate.

[YOUTUBE]

You live in a country where sanitation job ads says only for christians and don't even allow those poor people to live in peace. Ahmadis, hindus, sikhs, christians all live in fear that if they argue they will be framed in a blasphemy case. But come out here as warriors based a stray incident. 10 crore of 20 crore muslims in India are aged 0-19. Of this 10 crore 1 unfortunate incident happened. India may not be heaven on earth but atleast.

Your heart bleeds for Kashmir, Palestine and muslims all over but not for the 4% minorities who face constitution approved discrimination especially when these people too have lived there for generations. But still its muslims in India who live a terrible life though not even 1% has migrated to Pakistan even after Babri or gujarat riots.

They weren't killing people. Your guys were guided to kill. Modi benefited from the murder
That is exactly what i am saying. Even those without intent to kill couldn't be controlled but you expect 1000s of mobs spread across a whole state armed with knives and other weapons to be controlled by police with lathi sticks and 302 rifles. If Modi was to benefit BJP wouldn't have lost for 2 consecutive elections. BJP only came into power after Congress rule of 10 years filled with CWG scam, Adarsh scam, 2G spectrum scam and many more that people were tired and voted BJP to power. Yasin Malik was felicitated by Manmohan singh during this time whereas he is in jail now. Article 370 was removed and Srinager is now a smart city. This decision alone is going to give Modi a 3rd time while you can cry all you want.

Srinagar Smart City development bonus video just for you:

[YOUTUBE]

My point was that although May 9th and London riots were less violent they couldn't be controlled immediately while in 2002 we are talking about violent mobs armed with weapons spread across the state. While the police were just armed with lathis or 302 rifles. It wasn't until the paramiliatery forces arrived that the riots could be controlled.

If most hindus in India were extremists how many muslims have sought for asylum in Pakistan in past 10 years or for that matter other countries? Riots in India have taken place in every decade since 1947. 2002 was neither the first nor the last. India has 20 crore muslim population spread all over the country with states like bengal and kerala having 25-30%. UP alone has 2 crore muslims. So there are bound to be disagreemnts that sometime escalates to full scale riots but then once the dust settles down life goes on.

Unlike Pakistan where minorities evaporated into thin air to just 3-4% muslim population in India has increased to 14%. There is no state approved discrimination like muslims cannot attain any position. The constitution gave same right to Dr. Abdul Kalam as it did to Dr Somnath. Nikhat Zareen was talented so was groomed to win a gold in boxing just like Neeraj was groomed to win a gold in Javelin throw. I wonder of Nikhat would have even touched a boxing glove if she was born in Pakistan. Just like BJP leaders make inflammotory speeches people like Owaisi too make bhadkaw speeches. Azim Premji could set up a top IT firm like WIPRO. Khans could rule bollywood including Shahrukh's latest blockbuster. millions of middle class muslim youth are into IT jobs, engg colleges, medical colleges etc as long as they clear the entrance exam.

Here is an arab vlogger with his experience of Ramzan in India.

[YOUTUBE]

In schools irrespective of religion our text books teach us about different religions and their festivals. we learnt about Bakrid and why its celebrated just like diwali or christmas.

There is no use telling someone who has studied textbooks in school which openly preach hindu hate.

[YOUTUBE]

You live in a country where sanitation job ads says only for christians and don't even allow those poor people to live in peace. Ahmadis, hindus, sikhs, christians all live in fear that if they argue they will be framed in a blasphemy case. But come out here as warriors based a stray incident. 10 crore of 20 crore muslims in India are aged 0-19. Of this 10 crore 1 unfortunate incident happened. India may not be heaven on earth but atleast.

Your heart bleeds for Kashmir, Palestine and muslims all over but not for the 4% minorities who face constitution approved discrimination especially when these people too have lived there for generations. But still its muslims in India who live a terrible life though not even 1% has migrated to Pakistan even after Babri or gujarat riots.

Embarrasing to read without answering the question directly.

The minorities in Pakistan are so small, nobody really notices them. I can post 20 youtube videos of Sikhs, Hindus, Christians living happily in Pakistan. They were not ethnically cleansed, so you're being disingenuous.

There are hate crimes in every nation, inc your role model the USA.

My point was ONLY in India is there hate, incitment to hate from top down, Indian elected extremist government..downwards.

1. BJP member calls for Muslims to be set ablaze .
2. BJP call all Muslims as terrorists.
3. BJP say Muslims are mixing bodily fluids to other foods.
4. BJP call for genocide of Indian Muslims in the style of the Rohingyas .
5. BJP call for Hindus to wake up and pull the beards off Muslims.
6. BJP Hindus who dont vote for me, have Muslim blood.
7. BJP If I get elected Muslims will have to chant Yogi Yogi.
8. BJP calls for Gang Rape of Muslim women.

I can give you another 10 quotes and more but I hope you understand the point now.

When the government spreads such hate, the Hindus who are fooled into thinking they now living in some sort of Hindu heaven will follow their calls.

India has seen hundreds of mosques attacked, churches attacked , heck you even inflict violence on fellow Hindus who are Dalit.s

India has seen Muslim women and children raped on many occasions by Hindu extremists.

India is changing road names because they are Muslim names.

This country is crackers, the most extremist nation on the planet and yet you are blind to this and embarrassingly believe Pakistan is worse. lol

Embarrasing to read without answering the question directly.

The minorities in Pakistan are so small, nobody really notices them. I can post 20 youtube videos of Sikhs, Hindus, Christians living happily in Pakistan. They were not ethnically cleansed, so you're being disingenuous.

There are hate crimes in every nation, inc your role model the USA.

My point was ONLY in India is there hate, incitment to hate from top down, Indian elected extremist government..downwards.

1. BJP member calls for Muslims to be set ablaze .
2. BJP call all Muslims as terrorists.
3. BJP say Muslims are mixing bodily fluids to other foods.
4. BJP call for genocide of Indian Muslims in the style of the Rohingyas .
5. BJP call for Hindus to wake up and pull the beards off Muslims.
6. BJP Hindus who dont vote for me, have Muslim blood.
7. BJP If I get elected Muslims will have to chant Yogi Yogi.
8. BJP calls for Gang Rape of Muslim women.

I can give you another 10 quotes and more but I hope you understand the point now.

When the government spreads such hate, the Hindus who are fooled into thinking they now living in some sort of Hindu heaven will follow their calls.

India has seen hundreds of mosques attacked, churches attacked , heck you even inflict violence on fellow Hindus who are Dalit.s

India has seen Muslim women and children raped on many occasions by Hindu extremists.

India is changing road names because they are Muslim names.

This country is crackers, the most extremist nation on the planet and yet you are blind to this and embarrassingly believe Pakistan is worse. lol
BJP members can give a thousand more statements most of which are rhetoric statements. Even Owaisi abused hindu gods and goddesses in a public meeting and called to remove police for 15 minutes and he will show what muslims are capable off. Politicians make such speeches to gain political mileage.

Did you really say minorities wern't ethnically cleansed? Minorities today are just 3-4% and how many were there during partition? So a minority cannot become a president is not discrimination. India has over 3,00,000 masjids with many built post partition. Evrytime city, town and village with a muslim population as mosques but what happened when a temple was proposed to be built in Islamabad? You openly discriminate against ahmadis as a state policy where it states in your passport that ahmadis are not muslims.

Hindu girls are kidnapped, forcefully kidnapped and married off to guys twice their age. Have you heard of a single muslim girl kidnapped converted and married off?

Its not just muslim women who are raped. It happens to women of all religion and age groups. What about Pakistan where a 9 year old Fatima was brutally raped and killed last week by a Peer?

A state openly discriminates by limiting minority rights in its constitution but you dont see that. Indian goverment pays 50% of haj pilgrimage cost from tax payer money. Imams and Maozzams in mosques are paid salary from taxpayer money but temple priests or church fathers aren't paid. But none of the non-muslims have ever made this an issue. Blasphemy is used to settle personal scores and more often than not its false allegations. Much worse even in cases were its proved muslim moulvi tore pages of quran to implicate someone he was not charged under blasphemy. Even muslims are not safe in pakistan with lynching of Mashal Khan in peshwar a prime example. Suparco was started 7 years before ISRO by Dr Abdus Salam. But you kicked him off and now its not even produced a cracker let alone a satellite. Imran Khan appointed an ahmadi as his economic advisor but was firced to remove due to pressure. So nice to see how well talent is used in the best country on planet earth.

Pakistan with most of the youth being madrassa educated believing earth to be static and sun revolving is already on the verge of bankruptcy. (Most of the jaranwala attackers were teenagers which shows which direction future generation is going towards) Actually people like you are the prized assets of India. The more of you the more Pakistan will sink. dollar is already 300. Now it doesn't even have money to sponsor terrrism in Kashmir as a result stone pelting incidents are zero in past 3 years and terrorist activities less by 40% past year. Continue with your delusion its only going to sink Pakistan further while we go on to be the 3rd largest economy next 5 years.

India has a muslim population of around 20 crore of which 47% are in the age 0-19 which means almost 10 crore. Of 10 crore this was a stray incident. Even if it was a stray incident it was wrong and shouldn't have happened. But equating this incident to mass discrimination of 20 crore people is nothing but absurd.

Pakistanis should be the last people to cry foul about minorities in other countries. You thought you will be dominated by the hindu population and fought and got a separate country in 1947. Its a paradox that a country formed out of fear of minority discrimination has almost wiped out its own minorities with hardly 3-4% left today and even those 3-4% can supposedly put islam in Khathra. If Muslim have been tortured and systematically discriminated why haven't muslims migrated overseas like minorities of Pakistan? In fact their population has increased to 14% as of today.

How many muslims have migrated to Pakistan since 2014 when Modi took Oath as PM? If their lives were endangered I am sure they would prefer a poor life in the Islamic Repulic of Pakistan than die in "Hindu" India.

- No muslim girl has been kidnapped, forcefullly converted and married off. Hypothetically lets imagine it even does happen then muslims in India are politically strong enough to fight for it. Likes of Owaisi would bravely voice their opinion inside and outside Parliament. Judiciary would support the victim and send her with her parents unlike Pakistan where even if the victim says she was forced she is no longer allowed to go with her hindu parents as she is a muslim now.

- We had faith in Dr. Abdul Kalam and made him head our missile program and even head our country as President. Can a minority get this privilege in Pakistan? You produced 1 science genius Dr Abdus Salaam who headed Suparco and sent a rocket to space 8 years before India but later what did you do with him?

- Since Independence hundreds of new mosques were built in India and now we have over 3 lakh mosques. But what happend when a temple was proposed to be built in Islamabad? Islam was suddenly in Khatra and the plan was squashed. Forget new temples even a 150 year old temple was demolished just last month in Karchi to encroach the land and build a mall.

- When India named the Chandrayaan 3 landing point as ShivaShakti point many muslim in India came on TV and expressed their disapproval saying it was not secular and seemed in favour of 1 religion. Can any hindu oppose the names of Ghori, Abdali, Ghaznavi etc as your missiles when these guys looted and plundered the hindus of present day pakistan and india.

I can list several more cases of state sponsored discrimnation which is part of your constitution like blasphemy etc. India has maintained its secular fabric because hinduism by nature is secular. There is no concept that says non-hindus are kafirs and that only hinduism is the true religion. We have a population of 140 crore and large scale riots to individual fights are bound to happen. But we also recover from them and move on with our lives.
That stat you have posted is majority Hindu population which was in East Pakistan, which obviously went away when Bangladesh separated. It's the same rubbish which Indians post all over social media which you have copy pasted to make a point. We don't elect government based on hatred for minority, neither out party, media and movies are involved in marginalising and spreading hatred for any minority. Behavior of many of your Hindudva fellas is quite apparent all over social media and the vile language and hate they depict for Muslims is quite obvious so it's all in your system. Writing paragraphs won't hide your reality, you elected Gujrat butcher of thousands of innocent Muslims as your PM so you guys have no ground to defend here.

The tip of the iceberg all this.

Plenty more in India now
==

Four students of a Delhi school have alleged that their teacher made communal remarks and asked them why their families did not go to Pakistan during Partition.

This comes amid the outrage over a viral video from Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar, where students are seen slapping a Muslim classmate on the order of their teacher. The teacher, Tripta Tyagi, is heard making communal remarks in the video from Muzaffarnagar.

Delhi Police have registered a case against Hema Gulati, a teacher at Government Sarvodaya Bal Vidyalaya in Gandhi Nagar, following complaints by the families of the Class 9 students. Police said they are investigating the allegations.

According to the complaint by one of the students, Hema Gulati made the communal remarks on Wednesday. She made derogatory remarks on the Kaaba -- the sacred stone building at Mecca -- and the Quran, the complaint said. "During Partition, you did not go to Pakistan. You stayed in India. You have no contribution in India's freedom," the complaint quoted the teacher as saying. A copy of the complaint shows it was filed on Friday evening.

The students' families have said such remarks can lead to discord in school and demanded that the teacher be sacked.

A woman, whose two children study in the school, told news agency ANI, "If this teacher goes unpunished, others will get emboldened. They should be told to just teach and not speak on matters about which they have no knowledge. There is no use of a teacher who creates differences among students. We demand that the teacher be removed from the school, she should not teach in any school."

Local MLA and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Anil Kumar Bajpai has slammed the teacher. "This is absolutely wrong. The responsibility of a teacher is to give good education to the children. The teacher should not pass derogatory comments against any religious or holy place. Such people should be arrested," he said, according to news agency PTI.

NDTV

That is exactly what i am saying. Even those without intent to kill couldn't be controlled but you expect 1000s of mobs spread across a whole state armed with knives and other weapons to be controlled by police with lathi sticks and 302 rifles. If Modi was to benefit BJP wouldn't have lost for 2 consecutive elections. BJP only came into power after Congress rule of 10 years filled with CWG scam, Adarsh scam, 2G spectrum scam and many more that people were tired and voted BJP to power. Yasin Malik was felicitated by Manmohan singh during this time whereas he is in jail now. Article 370 was removed and Srinager is now a smart city. This decision alone is going to give Modi a 3rd time while you can cry all you want.

Srinagar Smart City development bonus video just for you:

[YOUTUBE]
But the hatred and the atmosphere was created by the BJP in Gujarat, and that directly led to the massacre of 1000 Muslims and 250 Hindus and the only beneficiaries were Modi and the BJP. Its not that complicated. Modi is a paid up member of the RSS an organisation committed to eliminating Muslims.

Still no answer to the basic question, if India is a shining beacon of civilisation, why doesn’t the BJP condemn such hideous actions from Hindu extremists?

The best you get from BJP supporters is delflection. If a Pakistani asks the questions then they will deflect to Pakistan’s staus quo, I wonder if the same ilk would deflect to Amreeka, UK, Europe if a white person asked the same question.

Hmmmmmm.

Still no answer to the basic question, if India is a shining beacon of civilisation, why doesn’t the BJP condemn such hideous actions from Hindu extremists?

The best you get from BJP supporters is delflection. If a Pakistani asks the questions then they will deflect to Pakistan’s staus quo, I wonder if the same ilk would deflect to Amreeka, UK, Europe if a white person asked the same question.

Hmmmmmm.
For me actions speak louder than words. Mere lip service of condemnation doesn't mean anything if no action is taken. The school itself has been shut down which shows such actions will not be tolerated. India may not be heaven on earth and it has its share of problems. Dalits are marginalised even till date. Wholesale generalisation of a country based on stray incidents is what I am against.

For me actions speak louder than words. Mere lip service of condemnation doesn't mean anything if no action is taken. The school itself has been shut down which shows such actions will not be tolerated. India may not be heaven on earth and it has its share of problems. Dalits are marginalised even till date. Wholesale generalisation of a country based on stray incidents is what I am against.
I absolutely agree that generalisation is not right, but the very act of publicly condemning such vile acts demonstrates the mindset of an incumbent government, in this case, the GOI.

The fact there is no public condemnation by the GOI against attacks on Muslims in India sends a clear message of legitimising religious violence/hatred towards Muslims whilst galvanising Hindutva.

Lets not pretend Modi is not influential. He can convince 100s of Millions as he has done under his premiership, and if he was really interested in unity within India then he would speak up against religious violence and his followers would take note and religious violence would decline.

If Modi and senior BGP politicians condemned such acts then it's not lip service, but rather a demonstrations that India is a secular nation and the Government will not tolerate religious division.

Simply put, Modis words - the act of speaking - translate to public reaction.

Corporal punishment is not allowed in India. So the teacher has to face the law.

Not a communal incident as the person who recorded the video, who is a relative of the boy has also confirmed that the boy was punished for not doing his homework.

Back