PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my personal opinion is butt even though he got his 100 has been a hug disppaointment

and then rest bar shaoib malik

have been abysmal

Amazing cover drive from Sami for 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cav starts singing............rona kabhi nahin rona chahiye aj pak har jaye

4444444444444444444444 to sami smashing shot!

37.2 RP Singh to Sami, FOUR!!, well pitched up outside off, gets forward and drives it to sweeper cover, right into the gaps, that would make a top order batsman proud!

sami has a point to prove

Oh well talk about an anti climax for Pakistan team, 2 weeks ago we were the best ODI side in the world and today we are being spanked around by India.

cav sings again we are simply the besttttttttttttttttttt, better then anyoneeeeeeee, anyone i have ever known (in doing the most unpredictable things ever............

catch almost carried rana lucky.......
142 pak! .rip 10 overs 4 for 40 (man of the match figures those

Nauman said:
Oh well talk about an anti climax for Pakistan team, 2 weeks ago we were the best ODI side in the world and today we are being spanked around by India.
spot on

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
my personal opinion is butt even though he got his 100 has been a hug disppaointment

and then rest bar shaoib malik

have been abysmal
I agree he has got way too many technical flaws.

Nauman said:

Things have gone round a full circle haven't they. Karachi say Karachi tak

ok if we are gonna go down then why not go down with all gunz blazing....come on sami n ranoldhinoooooooooo let the fire works begine..........we still might get those 260 runs :D

144 for 8

Keep dreaming for wickets. It is a strong Indian batting line not pakistan lions who will give their wickets away.

Sami maestro playing well. Needs to perform well even if it is in a lost cause.

Raz said:
And me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not too worry u can say ..........this to ur class mates......after all u were our guests :p we had to look after u other wise u wouldnt have played us for another 10 yrs :D (thats what i used to say n worked like a charm :D

outtttttttttt sami goesssssss

Some of you guys are assuming that India is going to win this match. Asif and Co. can still get India out for less than 100 runs and win this match.

cavin420 said:
ok if we are gonna go down then why not go down with all gunz blazing....come on sami n ranoldhinoooooooooo let the fire works begine..........we still might get those 260 runs :D

144 for 8
even if we repeat the battin order that would neva happen

Well played India, their field placings and tactics have been spot on. Bringing Raina to point, knowing that Kamran will be tempted to hit in the air.....bowling a short pitch delivery to Shoaib.....inswinger for Y Khan....bringing Tendy on for Inzi :)

atleast it was an aggresive intent shown comparing to the others...sami went for the 6...got caught at fine leg boundery..........well played sami ur a star mate!!!!
next time pak should send him as an opner ...he atleast rotates the strike:D

cavin420 said:
not too worry u can say ..........this to ur class mates......after all u were our guests :p we had to look after u other wise u wouldnt have played us for another 10 yrs :D (thats what i used to say n worked like a charm :D

outtttttttttt sami goesssssss

No i just come out with the tried and tested one.

MATCH FIXING!!! :p

desidude said:
Keep dreaming for wickets. It is a strong Indian batting line not pakistan lions who will give their wickets away.
lol...you know what we really have in common with you? A cricket team which can play like champions one day and jokers the next. That's why Australia rules! But who gives a s..., I'd rather watch a subcontinental team or the Windies anyday!

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
200 looks a good target now
:))):))):))
ha ha ha ha ha ha
mu ha ha ha ha ha
showie peeps cav has lost it...........all these fone calls all these text msges.......im going to india :D

hurray 150 up :D

Talking about chasing 150 - it might be a small road - but i am damn sure it will be a perilious road. As the old sage said, HANOOS DILLI DOOR AST !!

nafajafam said:
I miss the Wasim days when I always had hope of even defending a small total.

those days are gone forver .. focus on today

There is quote in Rang de basanti

"Our One Feet In The Past The Other In future,,Thats Y V R Pissing On The Present "

i know its not easy to get rid of Wasim n Waqr hangover .. but those days are gone wid the wind

We did the extact samething that happend to india in india in 2005 we put ourself under so pressure that v failed

btw anyone plz tell me are we still playing in multan or is it perth??????
151 for 9......make that 152.......

I still believe in my team. I still believe in my team. I still believe in my team. Ahhhhh.why god damit why man this one is gonna hurt

bala977 said:
Talking about chasing 150 - it might be a small road - but i am damn sure it will be a perilious road. As the old sage said, HANOOS DILLI DOOR AST !!

Those were the days of horse and cart.

Obviously it looks impossible to win this game now. I will take any plus points now e.g. Sami making a sparkling comeback spell, Asif continues showing us he is the silver lining of this series for us, Ranadhino proves that the last 2 games were an abherration.

cav can safely say.....india are the 2nd best side when it comes to fielding........

44444444444444444444 to asif cheeta now :D

im very tempted to go to sleep

but i just cant believe we will ose this one like this

badxhah said:
those days are gone forver .. focus on today

There is quote in Rang de basanti

"Our One Feet In The Past The Other In future,,Thats Y V R Pissing On The Present "

i know its not easy to get rid of Wasim n Waqr hangover .. but those days are gone wid the wind

We did the extact samething that happend to india in india in 2005 we put ourself under so pressure that v failed

Depends if you spread your legs while pissing !! :))

Anyway, a flurry of boundaries as I write..

Kashif said:
Obviously it looks impossible to win this game now. I will take any plus points now e.g. Sami making a sparkling comeback spell, Asif continues showing us he is the silver lining of this series for us, Ranadhino proves that the last 2 games were an abherration.
where therez a will therez a way!!! never say never,,
saying that asif goessssssssssssss
161 all out pak

Argh, had hoped Asif could hang around long enough to give Ranadinho some support

Kashif said:

any batting positives??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back