PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhat out, needless shot played by him, just when Pakistan were making a recovery of sorts :(

farhat gone n this time they should send him directly to his home not to the pavilion.. man how many chances this guy need????

i said it b4 will say it again farhat dear along the ground is what the doc ordered.....what were u thinking???????send in sami/rana they will show all of the rest how to bat...
n here comes razi................both razi n inzi have done it before as well...when pak were 79 for 5 against zimababwe pak ended with 297 for 8 if meomery recalls........
razi off the mark!

A typical Rohan Gavaskar innings from Farhat there. Less than 20 and more than 30 balls.

cav can now safly declare .........imran farhat has a definite prob with the shorter one......n they all thhought it was freedi
razi goessssssss outttttttttttttttttttt

zeenix said:
I think if we get them out early, others would be boosted automatically. Its Sami more then Rana that i fear.

Razzaq is out now too :( both leak alot of runs v Ind thats the problem & we dnt hav much runs to play with.

hangs his bat out hoping the ball will catch the edge n go to the keeper thats exactly what happend,..............razi back...i hope sami comes out now!
its ronaldhinooooooooooo he will do as well...50 for him perhaps?

And now Rana in!! Can he produce a special innings?!

remember peeps its not over till the fat lady sings (nafa..jafa dont sing yet :p

126 for 7... 4 wickets to rip.....2 coming in the last over!

RP Singh 4 wickets. Is there anyone who want to claim India does not have good bowlers?

I think so now Inzi needs to make 150 n rana 50 so Pakistan reach to 290 so v go to karachi n win that game too n also the series....

well im showie to say peeps but on that pitch ma granny could have batted magnificently with inzi all u had to do was stay out thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do nothing silly,...play straight in the vvvvvvvveeee..........granny to give some serious batting lessons to our batters............

127 for 7 pak

cavin420 said:
remember peeps its not over till the fat lady sings (nafa..jafa dont sing yet :p

126 for 7... 4 wickets to rip.....2 coming in the last over!

Only thing I can sing right now is some GALIYAAN !!

What a poor display. Instead of coming out with intent and aggression, the boys came out with a negative mindset. Really disappointing.

inzi needs to start hitting now. firstly to excel the run rate and so that we can have as much runs as possible

Think about the lanak series. India are goibg great guns. I see Michaeal Vaughan biting his nails already

i hope this series defeat will make the pkstn management re-think their strategy for the ODIs. They have made errors in every match. I hope some good can come out of this for the future.

cavin420 said:
well im showie to say peeps but on that pitch ma granny could have batted magnificently with inzi all u had to do was stay out thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do nothing silly,...play straight in the vvvvvvvveeee..........granny to give some serious batting lessons to our batters............

127 for 7 pak

so no hope of bowling india out cheaply then?

Big Mac said:
Rana to the rescue :mad:
inshAllah i have always considered him to be a batting all -rounder.........its his day clearly today!!! if only these 2 can bat till the 45th over ........n inzi plays on like he is......we will be in a much better position.........

130 for 7 pak

129/7 hopeless...they've really let us down wake up man! india getting bowled out cheaply? let's be realistic...india has won the series...4-1 or 3-2 pakistan what a bakwas loser team...131/8 as i write this now!

Last edited:
S.Butt needs to start selling chollas outside the stadia.............

My prediction: India won by 10 wickets!

Tendulkar 67* Gambhir 75*

Pakistan 140 something all out!

And we fall to no.6 or 7 in the ODI Rankings! We are pathetic to say the least...

spongebob said:
i hope this series defeat will make the pkstn management re-think their strategy for the ODIs. They have made errors in every match. I hope some good can come out of this for the future.

also when the top order has collapsed the middle order have carried on thatway

Outside edge, single taken, RiP begging to get another wicket. Inzi keeps strike. 131-7 *36*

spongebob said:

also when the top order has collapsed the middle order have carried on thatway

inzi is out on 49

spongebob said:

Nothing wrong with the strategy with which we won 3 series in a row in different parts of the world. Just need to apply the game plan better.

This game might be over before the lights are switched on. All that money spent on the floodlights now wasted :12:

Feel sorry for the Multanis.

I am so glad I did not take a day off from work for this :D....(I would be more than glad to eat my words with ketchup later on) :)

UsmanCHADDA said:

And we fall to no.6 or 7 in the ODI Rankings! We are pathetic to say the least...
Credit where credit is due. India have done their homework and have been excellent on the field. Their fielding has been top class, the bowling has been very effective and the batting has been just solid. Well sdone India :14:

Big Mac said:
That's never out

There was enough doubt i thought or it not to be given, replays show it would have only just clipped off stump and hit just about in line as well.

Yousuf should consider going back to railway station ...his papars are getting cold.

UsmanCHADDA said:

Credit where credit is due. India have done their homework and have been excellent on the field. Their fielding has been top class, the bowling has been very effective and the batting has been just solid. Well done India :14:

that was a 50/50 decision could have gone either way but unfortunalty for pak inzi out for 49.........with that one feeels the writings preety much on the wall
but sami comes out......................this situation reminds me of gud old pakistan..whenever pak were struggling like this saqlain mushtaq used to come out n dig hard for his 30+ runs n used to bring pak back into the game....................so can sami do it??

man what a loser team they've let us down...they look like zimbabwae...and that too at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back