PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
another 3.30 hrz to kickoff.........n another 2.30 hrs till we are on air with STRAIGHT DRIVE...cant wait for the big one :D

Official 4th ODI commentary thread

I know it's too early but i have never created a commentary thread before so i hope i am not doing it TOO early :)

My team

Farhat
Butt
Malik
Yousaf
Inzi
Younis
Akmal
Razzaq
Rana
Asif
Arafat

chalo jii ab tou match haar hi jayengey. pehla eik percent chance ta mager waseem bhai ney wo chance bhi khaak mein mila diya :D :p

lala ji ,, thora haath hola rakho bache per.

We will Inshallah, no matter who creats the thread

octavian said:

well let's hope. ager nahi jeetey tou sari neend ki aisi ki taisi ho jayee gi. kal class bhi hai 9am :(

Pathan007 said:
chalo jii ab tou match haar hi jayengey. pehla eik percent chance ta mager waseem bhai ney wo chance bhi khaak mein mila diya :D :p

Aagay Aagay dekho hota hai kya :>
Let's see aaj khaak main kon milta hai ;-)

octavian said:

Shukran octavian dada :D

i see we have another commentery thread..........:) mods delete ma thread!!
40 min then we are on air with straight drive!

Sorry!!!I thought the other thread was created yesterday just for pre match discussion.

Any team news????

Last edited:
i just finished reading noddy,s thread, in which he said mohd sami was fine....so im hoping he plays n proves a point or 2 to all his critics....inshAllah he is the man!

by the way if arshad plays this match then i dont know what to make of this team selection by pakistan............i thought mohd hafeez was in good cricketing form both with bat and ball....does he have a clean dosra though?

5 more minutes to go according to Ary

cav is it starting early?
isn't it supposed to be one more hour?! does anyone know if ary asia will broadcast it?

no sluggs its the Straight drive with the great imran khan, nasser hussain and sanjay manjerakor!

it has all the updates , live pictures from multan team news etc 3 more minutes to go will keep all of you posted from the word go no worries!

we are on air hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy........if meomery serves sanjay is wearing the same tie he wore during the karachi test match day 4 .......which means ;-) .........lets hope so...showing replays from the last game....i really do feel rana needs to bowl within himself was way too over-aggressive for my liking

sanjay : a couple of wins and india is suddenly looking alot more stronger then they were..

nasser: yes , sanjay amazingly now its all pakistan....pakistans batting order , pakistans fielding............looks like india are favourites but never write pakistan off

imran khan : on inzi, its amazing if you see inzi bat against england too me was in the form of his life....watching him now im afraid its all self inflicted...........in limited overs match u need ur top batsman to bat higher up the order........same all talk by mr khan again

guys we can talk all the strategy we want...we can analyze statistics and facts...but the kicker is that this is Pakistan...

and nothing is predictable about Pakistan! batting lineups...bowling strategies...pitch decisions...it all won't matter

Any news on the toss. It's supposed to happen an hour before but they dont show it on telly till 10 minutes before....

imran khan reckons inzi should be comparing himself with the likes of ponting, flemming, n sachin tendulkar.....(in replys to inzi,z artile in jung saying he will bat at no 5.........

imran now tells during 2002 b4 the worldcup there was a meeting with wasim, waqar n inzi himself.........in which imran said inzi u need to bat at 3.....becoz all the best batters bat there..........but he didnt take my advice on board for somereason

ps i dont know why hes making this into such a big fuss

now nasser hussain has his slice of the pic......says look at india ..they had a prob during the test batting line up..he took responsibilty dravid............in all the teams its the captains........so for me inzi should take more responisbilty.........(malik at no 3 is superb why all the fuss??

we are in multan now.....conditions overcasted again.......deano on with mic holding......its holdings birthday now hes 58 :O...........

Probably coz he feels that Inzi needs to lead from the front. And that's what Immy did when he was cap'ain! :D

slix10 said:
Toss always happens like 15 minutes before...

You sure? I think it happens 30-50 minutes before. They just should it 15 minutes before on telly.

deanoo : new day alot of changes even 2 new umpires.....so how do u play if ur pakistan to holding....pak are hit with injuuries n few probs but never write off pakistan anyside....

win the toss n field.............team batting 2nd wins!

deano : on super sub decision.....march 25th will be binned....mic holding yeah captains didnt like it so..............

mic holdings thoughts....hes not been here for 25 yrs..........says this looks like a cricket ground now alot different now

showie peeps mic holdings 52 :D

Last edited:
hatch101 said:
i hate to say it guys :( , Pak aint gonna win :6:

Dude, don't be so disheartened, everyone was like Pak's out of this when we were 6 wickets down for 39, yet we bounced back!

cavin420 said:
imran khan reckons inzi should be comparing himself with the likes of ponting, flemming, n sachin tendulkar.....(in replys to inzi,z artile in jung saying he will bat at no 5.........

imran now tells during 2002 b4 the worldcup there was a meeting with wasim, waqar n inzi himself.........in which imran said inzi u need to bat at 3.....becoz all the best batters bat there..........but he didnt take my advice on board for somereason

ps i dont know why hes making this into such a big fuss

inzi did bat at 3 in the 2003 world cup and was a big flop

inzidabest said:
inzi did bat at 3 in the 2003 world cup and was a big flop
so he did take imrans advice............look at the results imran n now plz stay shut........wonder what his prob is..thats been tried n tested

waqr giving rana n razak some advice gud.....

now bob woolmer with deano.........india playing well we have to be right up there........look we just need to field better...but we have to score more runs this time.......about inzi....i know .....i like inzi not to bat against the new ball........n send in our power hitters to score in the first 20 overs power plays n then inzi could go in n consolidate but unfortunalty didnt work out...............about injuries.....gul out...due to his hip inury..shoaib akhtar...fracture.....so its unfortunate to have them injuries.............
on the pitch looks like to have spin innit.but im not quiet sure.............we need to win this one n next one boys are up for it!

Salaam Guys:
I have just one question ,what is our team consist of ,you know with all the injuries and stuff.

imran khan again at it...criticisng bob see sanjay hes saying hes sent the powerhitters to face the new ball where it should be the best players taking the new ball look at india...all there power hitters come when the balls old (i dont know which matches imran khan watches..............irfan pathan no3 .....hes shoaib mohd or sunil gavaskar right imran!!

pitch report with mic holding.....pitch looks gud grass on it..but has been rolled alot......so all moisture squeezed out.........
shiva...conditions not in play for spinenrs so dont seeing spinners from anyside being of much use................mohd sami can be livly today...........

team batting 2nd will have the advantage...no matter how much team batting 1 will get,...we will chase them down............
there u go peeps another batting paradise!

chappel giving the indian players some slip catching intresting :|
sanjay amazing india vs pak......cricket in the sub-continent n spin hasnt played a huge part.........nasser hussain reckons paksitan could play danish kaneria esp after loosing shoaib akhtar......since hes a wicket taker (Amazing frm the guy who thought danish had a prob with his tamperament was too aggresive for a spinner esp after being hit for a boundery...........:O)

Empirebuiltolast said:
Main Ah GHai ha ha haa
i was missing u man where were u? again protestying???what happend now :p

imran khan says hes never seen pak middle order play so well like it has...but again starts his critiscm :))):)) this is clearly too much imran come on ur better than that!

Pathan007 said:

Lala 007 Auj Kis ke Naswar Choraee hai? :22:

Kohee Khubber he nahi sonaee :13: . kiuan Khai baat hai? :20:
Bahoot Mara tha Police Ne :>

This match better deliver entertainment, I've been sitting here for an hour waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toss coming up in 3 minutes ppeeeeps......i want pakistan to bat first i dont know but i want them to bat first n bat india out of this inshAllah

cavin420 said:

imran khan says hes never seen pak middle order play so well like it has...but again starts his critiscm this is clearly too much imran come on ur better than that!
]
No more protest MIGGY Explained me the whole situation. :)

Man I am always at work when the matches r going on :(
And Today even worse I have to go out to meet some clients so I won't me online may be after 2:30. and then at 6:30 I have to attend classes till 10:00 :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6:

Empirebuiltolast said:
]
No more protest MIGGY Explained me the whole situation. :)

Man I am always at work when the matches r going on :(
And Today even worse I have to go out to meet some clients so I won't me online may be after 2:30. and then at 6:30 I have to attend classes till 10:00 :6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6:
poor u..............anyways all the best no worries ...........

time for the toss...inzi spins tales is the call n it is a tale...rahul field first :D:D :))):)) gud stuff......................

Pakistan team: (from)
Salman Butt, Imran Farhat, +Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik,
Mohammad Yousuf, *Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Abdul Razzaq,
Naved-ul-Hasan, Yasir Arafat, Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul,
Faisal Iqbal, Arshad Khan, Mohammad Sami, Iftikhar Anjum.

pak.............inzi reckons first half an hour not eazy after that its a gud batting track part of the game u win some u loose....freedi, umar gul...............imran farhat supper sub

sami innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yayyyyyyyyyy

Empirebuiltolast said:
Pakistan team: (from)
Salman Butt, Imran Farhat, +Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik,
Mohammad Yousuf, *Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Abdul Razzaq,
Naved-ul-Hasan, Yasir Arafat, Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul,
Faisal Iqbal, Arshad Khan, Mohammad Sami, Iftikhar Anjum.

This is not the playin 11

well farhat wouldnt be of any use..why not keeeeeeeeeeep arafat as ur super sub...beats me..............

cavin420 said:
pak.............inzi reckons first half an hour not eazy after that its a gud batting track part of the game u win some u loose....freedi, umar gul...............imran farhat supper sub

sami innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yayyyyyyyyyy

farhat supersub?
Pakistan batting first!!

why did he not keep a bowler as a supersub. had Pakistan even bowled first , they could have used the supersub to change with the bowler who is not bowling well.
Now what advantage is Farhat?

cavin420 said:
well farhat wouldnt be of any use..why not keeeeeeeeeeep arafat as ur super sub...beats me..............

If pak get in trouble we can use him

cavin420 said:
time for the toss...inzi spins tales is the call n it is a tale...rahul field first :D:D :))):)) gud stuff......................

Ok boys, since calvin wanted India to field, if India win, Calvin's our escape goat :21: , If we win , Calvin your a hero.....loose....you'll be burned to the stake :D !

cavin420 said:

imran khan says hes never seen pak middle order play so well like it has...but again starts his critiscm :))):)) this is clearly too much imran come on ur better than that!

Aye, that's exactly what I was thinking. He's never seen them playing so well but 2 seconds later he's saying he'd rearrange the entire middle order

anyways...........imran still reckons sami should never have been dropped.......
anyways peeps lets hope for a run feast......

imran says....on younis batting at 6 is pure injustice....hes too nice of a guy if i was younis khan i would refuse to play the game :))):)) imran imran............................steady now

greg chappel with deano now......cav ignores him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back