PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cavin420 said:
imran khan says hes never seen pak middle order play so well like it has...but again starts his critiscm :))):)) this is clearly too much imran come on ur better than that!

Imran khan has changed so much since he has started politics. I think he has become a true politician. But everyone knows he gets paid for his expert comments and thats what he is doing... "Expert comments, Right or Wrong, you decide :20: ".

He's started again on the Younis Khan at 3 and jabbering on about how much of an injustice it would be if a guy averaging 100 had to bat at 6.

Someone email Straight Drive and tell him that Younis averages 22.60 at number 3 on ODIs

not confirmed:
Salman Butt,
+Kamran Akmal,
Shoaib Malik,
Mohammad Yousuf,
*Inzamam-ul-Haq,
Younis Khan,
Abdul Razzaq,
Naved-ul-Hasan,
Yasir Arafat,
Mohammad Sami,
Mohammad Asif

RunInzyRun said:
Ok boys, since calvin wanted India to field, if India win, Calvin's our escape goat :21: , If we win , Calvin your a hero.....loose....you'll be burned to the stake :D !
sure!!!!!!!!!!! and inshALLAH we will win......im always in the heros bracket dont worry.....since im a naik lad :D

inzidabest said:
then faisal was a better choice as faisal is a middle order player

maybe he was, but im not discussing that, i only discuss the team we have, man i dont know why fans look back even though teams announced, get over it, back the team!

inzidabest said:
This is not the playin 11

Pakistan team:
Salman Butt, +Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Yousuf,
*Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Abdul Razzaq, Naved-ul-Hasan,
Yasir Arafat, Mohammad Sami, Mohammad Asif.

Here you go :)

Salam guys, how is everyone!

Dravid won the toss again and Pakistan batting first again?????

dua karro jee, dua Imran Khan aur NAsser Hussein nay to Pak ka death sentence sunna diya hai !

Buss ALLAH malik hai - Inzi - lagaday jaan yaar !

5 batsmen, 4 bowlers, 1 allrounder, 1 w/keeper. Seems okay.

Ofcourse I'm counting Malik as a batsme, and Arafat as a bowler.

jusarrived said:
its zaheer or powar??? any idea?
india dito same team...zaheer super sub again just to provide cushsion for agarkar if he doesnt feel well!

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
stupid team selection......wat the hell....choosing a batsmen as your supersub....thats ridiculous
batsman as a supersub was a wrong choice.especially when you know that opposition wants to insert you first.
a bowler supersub would have been ideal.
even if you bowl first, you wont need the supersub .the conditions will favour you.

Now if you bat first , anyways supersub could b eof use.
poor team thinkin

so Sami is back in team.
Farhat is supersub and pak batting first so he wonyt be of any use.

cavin420 said:
india dito same team...zaheer super sub again just to provide cushsion for agarkar if he doesnt feel well!
bowler super sub was the best Idea.when will Inzy learn

HAFRIDI said:
If pak get in trouble we can use him
i cant see lightning striking twice dear...........inshAllah think positive no collapse this time...n lets hope for a change kamran akmal takes strike to pathan!

Salaaam to every one ,,,
For guys in canada esp in ONT
This time City TV in Canada is conducting a survey to print the caricature of our Holy Prophet (PBUH)…

Please call to the given below number, your ‘NO’ vote will be recorded automatically.

(416) 870 4444

It's time my boys, to prove to Dravid how wrong it is to send the opposition in to bat first. Go Pakistan.

inzidabest said:
batsman as a supersub was a wrong choice.especially when you know that opposition wants to insert you first.
a bowler supersub would have been ideal.
even if you bowl first, you wont need the supersub .the conditions will favour you.

Now if you bat first , anyways supersub could b eof use.
poor team thinkin
Was he so sure that he wont wint the toss?

Raz said:
Salam guys, how is everyone!

Dravid won the toss again and Pakistan batting first again?????
waslam raz...hows u!
dravid only won the toss for the 2nd time....come on :D have a heart now...........

MenInGreen said:
dua karro jee, dua Imran Khan aur NAsser Hussein nay to Pak ka death sentence sunna diya hai !

Miggy bhai aaj Inzi ka chechra kaisa ta after losing the toss? :D

MenInGreen said:

AAP kee ye hoslai walli batouin sai to hum ko kutch sakoon :28: mel Jata hai warna commentary sun kee to hamari :6: halat hotee hai.

The other thing with Farhat is that he can bowl as well and of late his bowling had been pretty tidy, not to mention his electric fielding!

India again going with only 4 bowler while pak goingg with 6.

India think theor part time bowler like tendulkar,yuvraj are good enough to restrict pakistan medicore batting

deadly_man said:
Was he so sure that he wont wint the toss?
I have mentioned it for both cases.the best choice was a bowler as a supersub irrespective of whether you won the toss or lost

cavin420 said:
waslam raz...hows u!
dravid only won the toss for the 2nd time....come on :D have a heart now...........

Im fine thanks, dont worry im very confident that we can do well today!

inzidabest said:
I have mentioned it for both cases.the best choice was a bowler as a supersub irrespective of whether you won the toss or lost
How will u justify the selection of bowler if u win the toss and elected to field first???

I think it was good choice ..but bad luck he lost the toss

badxhah said:
Salaaam to every one ,,,
For guys in canada esp in ONT
This time City TV in Canada is conducting a survey to print the caricature of our Holy Prophet (PBUH)…

Please call to the given below number, your ‘NO’ vote will be recorded automatically.

(416) 870 4444
waslam!

inshAllah indias 12 straight wins record chasing is going down the bin after this game...

waqar n arun with deano again talking about the toss n stuff.........usual stuff they said in the last match as well..i think they learn the statements by heart n every game b4 the start say the same stuff :D arun gud for india winning the toss..waqar...pak wont mind batting first:|
on asif ..deano he looks like a 350 test wicket taker...(nice deano!

deano : sanjay as u know multan is one of my fav places in the world :O:O ......deano steady now.....

deadly_man said:
How will u justify the selection of bowler if u win the toss and elected to field first???

I think it was good choice ..but bad luck he lost the toss
if you win the toss and elect to field first you have the best of bowling conditions. You dont need a extra bowler.
and you can always replace a supersub bowler with a bowler who is not bowling well.You cannot replace a batsman like that.

salaam every1 cricket dev here to cheer on the winning side InshAllah. Pakistan look weak on paper without the beast on board but nonetheless as the past has shown Pakistan is an unpredictable side. Hopefully all goes well for us and we bounce back here (ive been taking quite a bit of Indian heat after last 2 games)

CMON PAKISTAN!

salam everyone

and i log in too as usual to listen to cav go on and on about ever lil thing that goes in the ground :p

lets hope we can do a miracle today.. altho things dont look too good for us today

Raz said:
The other thing with Farhat is that he can bowl as well and of late his bowling had been pretty tidy, not to mention his electric fielding!
yes hes a gud fielder world class if u compare him with the likes of butt , razi,asif,rana.....another positive is mohd sami........inshAllah he will deliver the guds today

inzidabest said:
if you win the toss and elect to field first you have the best of bowling conditions. You dont need a extra bowler.
and you can always replace a supersub bowler with a bowler who is not bowling well.You cannot replace a batsman like that.
agree

thats y they chooses batsman
because if they win the toss they wanted to bowl and they have best of boiwling condition so they dont need extra bowler.so they can replace batsman for 2nd innning.
I think if they were fielding first u would have been first to say gud choice for supersub

octavian said:
salam everyone

and i log in too as usual to listen to cav go on and on about ever lil thing that goes in the ground :p

lets hope we can do a miracle today.. altho things dont look too good for us today
waslam!
and your welcome if thats your way of thanking me:p

Re: The Supersub

We have 6 bowling options in the team, we don't need another front line bowler. Our batting has been terrible, we need to set well over 300 to really feel confident of stopping India. Doesn't matter how many bowlers we have if they have to try and defend 230 on a flat track.

If we have another early collapse then we've got Farhat to come in and try and put a good target on the board and he can also chip in with a few overs if needed.

cavin420 said:
yes hes a gud fielder world class if u compare him with the likes of butt , razi,asif,rana.....another positive is mohd sami........inshAllah he will deliver the guds today

Its now or never with Sami, his country needs him to perform at his best more so than perhaps ever before. This is his stage and inshallah he will deliver!!

deadly_man said:
agree

thats y they chooses batsman
because if they win the toss they wanted to bowl and they have best of boiwling condition so they dont need extra bowler.so they can replace batsman for 2nd innning.
I think if they were fielding first u would have been first to say gud choice for supersub
no. if the pitch has moisture and both teams want to bowl first, bowler has to be supersub.

however if both teams want to bat first , batsman has to be supersub

jusarrived said:
ur watching'indias 12th sucessul run chase at a stretch' :D :D

So tell me excalty were they able to chase down that karachi score also in the test matc.after we presented Dravid n his smurfs a green top ....which they wanted so bad ...

jusarrived said:
sami in team? yummy yummy! :D
meet me after the match!!!

for now let the battle begin...............................

the 2 umpires come out asad rauf n steve buckn..........

pathan to kamiiiiiiiiii n well left gud!!

inzidabest said:
no. if the pitch has moisture and both teams want to bowl first, bowler has to be supersub.

however if both teams want to bat first , batsman has to be supersub
ur strategy is choose supersub such that u cant use him if u win the toss??
right??

you guys will win this one - dravid is naive enough to believe that the Pak top order will collapse third time in a row - and besides, he's playing that joker gambhir again. I predict 337 for Pakistan, India 261 all out.

Big Mac said:
Re: The Supersub

We have 6 bowling options in the team, we don't need another front line bowler. Our batting has been terrible, we need to set well over 300 to really feel confident of stopping India. Doesn't matter how many bowlers we have if they have to try and defend 230 on a flat track.

If we have another early collapse then we've got Farhat to come in and try and put a good target on the board and he can also chip in with a few overs if needed.
Farhat could have been in the team and Rana could have been supersub.

Now if Inzy won the toss, he would have bowled. He would not have needed Rana as he would have had the best of bowling conditions. 5 bowlers were enough. Plus he could replace anyone of the bowler who was bowling bad with Rana.

Had Inzy lost the toss, he would have batted first and Rana would have been replaced by any batsman while bowling second.

kami jumping to much still 5 balls n has defended ..n jumped around his crease needs to stay still.n steady......its only 79 mph............
maiden over.........................first one

hehe my dream was wrong
butt is not even facing the first ball.
now we have scene ehre
a make shift opner is defending specilist opner from getting out in first over :D
what a specilist opner Butt is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back