PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok for me salu is playing negativly.....i remember saeed anwar when he went though the same thing.....he never lost his postive side.saying that
44444444444444444444 to salu

Inshallah Pakistan will win ,we will score 325 + and India will chase and will be all out under 300...... Inshallah

that was bread n butter shot on the pads n flicked away..
next one wide outside the off stump ..reaches out..straight to the covers fielder...its kaif the goal keeper :D

14 for 0 pak!

darkmoon459 said:
Inshallah Pakistan will win ,we will score 325 + and India will chase and will be all out under 300...... Inshallah

340+!!!!!!!!!!!! :12:

Last edited:
The thing i don't like about Butt is that he looks too timid at the crease. He looks more like a lamb amongst a pack of Wolves...

smashing shot by kami buit straight again to the goal keeper.........mohd kaif.
pak still 14 for 0

exact same dismisal that he had in the 2005 first odi .......only differnce that time it was sehwag catching kamis smashing shot this time its raina :(

Akmal OUT....hopefully Butt will play kallis role for 20 overs of powerplay......

kami smashed it usual cut short outside off stump straight to raina he took a nice catch.
anyways with that malik cheeeeeeeetah comes outttttt..........bouncer well played

15 for 1 pak

Malik comes to the crease with Imran Khan just waiting for him to fail...

Oh well this is even worse, you go at 2 runs an over and lose early wickets, atleast we were going at 4 to 4 and a half runs per over in the last 2 ODIs despite losing early wickets.

I have to give credit to indians ,their feilding and feild placing is just amexing ,yet still we will win.

Big Mac said:
Malik comes to the crease with Imran Khan just waiting for him to fail...
inshAllah another malik special today coming up cav smells :D

7 overs 15 for 1
make that 16 with that single to butt

jusarrived said:
am just having a good time..any probs?
enjoy it while it lasts...........

yuvi unhappy about something complains to the umpires...........rahul dravid is off field so i think its umpires asking whose taken over or has he been supersubed by powar :D

Empirebuiltolast said:
Yeah The country who just beat you last year in and ODI :> :> :> :> :> :>

U have mistaken,am not pakistani..and it was not last year,1999 world cup remb!

malik away with that confident shot down to 3rd man..yuvi is the vice captain :O

17 for 1 pak

jusarrived said:
am just having a good time..any probs?

Yeah cuz I know at the end of the day u will have to resort to a beer bottle to releive urself cuz u will have lost the match by then :> :> :> :>

waslamz.
no way ..................its a batters wicket made to be looked like a bowlers..by our batters really........

wideeeeee bowl :D

18 for 1

Can't believe it that Pakistan fals everytime in the same thing. Most of the players have gone in the same way. We were playing a bit to defensive - Salman & Kamran didn't look so to take on the bowling, they were looking more to save the wicket. It didn't work what they wanted. Now inform Shoaib Malik & Salman But has to deliver we need runs right at the start. I think they can do it maybe a bit more agression ?

Last edited:
Sreesanth fields off his own bowling and threatens to throw it back to Butt.

PakVsAus said:
Afridi needed to be here so bad
The way Afridi is batting in the ODIs I dont think he would have done anything different, anyways lets hope Butt and Malik built up a partnership and improve the runrate and take it to four and a half atleast.

by the way whats the point of having Imran farhat as a supersub.. ????

Kami problems with cut short continues.
we need to place same feilder for SRT as well, as he is little man as well and plays that cut chot so often too.
I remeber Wasim got him this way in Shara Match in Toronto with same deliveries and feild position in 2 matches and in 3rd match, he was forced to leave those balls to keeper. Same need here as well.

dravid put that fielder there just before that shot from kami.. that was very dumb of kami to fall in that trap

Empirebuiltolast said:
Yeah cuz I know at the end of the day u will have to resort to a beer bottle to releive urself cuz u will have lost the match by then :> :> :> :>
post of the week that (inshAllah if pak win)
for ma liking they arnt even taking the singles that frequently to rotate strike
cav smells them old stratigies keeping as many wickets in tact till the 30th over n then accelerating...........

wideeeeeeeeee again
19 for 1

Nauman said:
The way Afridi is batting in the ODIs I dont think he would have done anything different, anyways lets hope Butt and Malik built up a partnership and improve the runrate and take it to four and a half atleast.

Inshallah bro

why the hell is arun lal and shiva going on and on about that catch? was it really that special?

A low flat track and Butt is playing as if he is batting at Headingley in March, he is supposed to score runs for the team not secure his place.

zeenix said:
by the way whats the point of having Imran farhat as a supersub.. ????

I think it is good way, but it won't help now Pakistan are batting first. It only helpfull chasing a target :|

Aurangzeb said:
kammy out...we've lost the match...this sucks...i'm out...
smash ur tele n compuer as well.......
8 overs 19 for 1...............
saying that what a beautiful shot by malik straight to pathan though......looks confident mashAllah!

Bucknor will be better SuperSub than Imran farahat.....always Bucknor gets under the skin of Indians.......

the simple reason for not big scores ....

No opening partnership .. atleast in the england seris they were postin like 50 runs or more partnership plus playin out the new ball

It's a good thing that Shoaib isn't a proper batsman because someone as amazing as Younis would have played that shot properly and hit it straight into the stumps. Shoaib and his bits and pieces technique can't hit the ball as straight as Younis could.

arun lal: "salman butt probably not in a position to ground his bat" (camera clearly shows salman butt was in such a position AND he DID have his bat grounded!)

ok salman butt if he takes inspiration from saeed anwar he should know anwar got 2 consecutive ducks quiet a few times but he was always positive i never saw him bat negative salu should do the same!!!!

malik goes for the pull shot misses............
9 overs pak 24.......malik retains the strike!

One thing i dont understand is how come akmal always gets caught out at point but sehwag and jayasuriya get away with their slashes all day long/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back