PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slugger said:
yaar what kinda bullcrap is this?!
this is what u call playing with the fans emotions n also the indians........giving them the hope of winning early on but im sure they have a plan :D lets hope so atleast
malik goesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Whjat a terrible shot from Malik, Imran is dancing all around the studio as we speak

All the blocking another wicket gone Malik out. We r in more trouble now than previous games.

Oh well, I think I better go and study, why waste my time on such a pathetic match.

ouch ouch ouch for Pakistan. A big innings now rests on Inzi's shoulders.

that was a crap shot not a shot of a man in supreme form in 2 minds whether to leave or hit it out of the park...........29 for 3.........half hook half leaving .........ball takes top edge n a very gud catch..i thought it was gonna land in no mans land...........

Haha! It's so pathetic that its actually making me laugh!

God, and to think I'm up at 2:00 AM for this :)

he was out becasue trying to play negatively and save wkts....
this would have been 4 otherwise.....same case with Butt had he hit it hard it would have gone past dravid.

younis khan comes out to join his captain both captain n vice capitan together lets hope if they can do a miracal now........

with that CAV,S OFF FOR PARATHAS )N OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUNIS GOESSSSSSSSSS FIRST BALL

Thats what happens if you are too defensive. Pakistan had to attack but that can we say Inzy and his defensive strategy. Not good! abb allah he yeh match jeeta sakta hai

Good thing Younis Khan didn't bat at six eh? He's an innings builder and needs to be coming in early.

cavin420 said:
that was a crap shot not a shot of a man in supreme form in 2 minds whether to leave or hit it out of the park...........29 for 3.........half hook half leaving .........ball takes top edge n a very gud catch..i thought it was gonna land in no mans land...........

Y Khan gone now too, blocking playing negative Pak is costing now.

im going for paraths now see u when pak are 150 for 4.....in 35 overs inshAllah

PS : i want to see imrans face now...........golden duck......:| plumb lbw what kind ashot was that moving all over the creaseeeeeeeeeee this ant a dancing competition guys

Its now or never for Pakistan. This is one of Inzi's biggest tests as captain and a big performance here will spark the team into doing what the Pakistanis do best- fight like cornered tigers.

**** this..........i dont know why the guy is in the odi side....damn....looks bad boys,but hey,if the sreesaanths can get something out of this pitch,wait till our boys get working...it aint over...no sir

Hat-trick averted, single off the last ball down to fine leg by MoYo.

jusarrived said:
why is evry one leaving :( is the match over now?
ill see u once im done with ma parathas n pak are 150 for 4!! wait for me!

Last edited:
Ace Base said:
Its now or never for Pakistan. This is one of Inzi's biggest tests as captain and a big performance here will spark the team into doing what the Pakistanis do best- fight like cornered tigers.

Yep certainly have to, like cornered tigers!!!

sc*** ur prathas cav...where u going....CAV! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!CAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVV.................29-4 THIS $UUUK$$$$!

Bring in Farhat for Yasir Arafat to do some damage control :(

Imran Farhat can he come in for Salman as sub? or does it hav 2 be 4 someone who is yet to bat?

Not much for Indians to chase after Pakistan finishes....I think they should have opened with full attack.

They were bit tooo defensive........

gandalfthegrey said:
Cheer up - remember you were 39/6...my guess is that Inzi and Razzaq will save the day

thanks Gandalf.you really are wise.

44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444 to inzi

deanoo :the big bear has just woken up in multan!!!

What's the need of Imran Farhat now. A Mere Spectator. Bloody S.S rule

true test for our best batsmen.. they have done it so man time.. can they do it this time? One can only pray

Gr8 strt for Ind but game still on, can we substitute Salman for Farhat or can u only play sub after inn close?

cornelius said:
sc*** ur prathas cav...where u going....CAV! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!CAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVV.................29-4 THIS $UUUK$$$$!
dont worry its for the betterment let me have the parathas or we gonna loose more wickets here come ma desi ghee pouratheyyyyyyyssssssssssss..................yum yum
36 for 4...remember peeps when im back it will be 150 for 4 inshAllah!

i can see these two putting on a large stand and getting Pakistan back into the game.

Farah said:
Gr8 strt for Ind but game still on, can we substitute Salman for Farhat or can u only play sub after inn close?

Of course you can't sub Salman now, he has already batted and gotten out!

They have to sub Farhat for another player who hasn't batted (ie., they will need to sub him for a bowler if they plan on playing him).

Farah said:
:))) :))) nice try but no

Farah said:
Imran Farhat can he come in for Salman as sub? or does it hav 2 be 4 someone who is yet to bat?

Salman has already batted so Farhat can ONLY replace one of the bowlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back