PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Younis Khan at 3. Imran must be biting his nails by now.well Farhat can be brought in now. in place of Arafat id say.

Blistering Barnacle said:
Of course you can't sub Salman now, he has already batted and gotten out!

They have to sub Farhat for another player who hasn't batted (ie., they will need to sub him for a bowler if they plan on playing him).

ok thanx, I wasnt sure of rule :22: Rana will be left out then for Farhat.

Rob H said:
i can see these two putting on a large stand and getting Pakistan back into the game.

Rob H....thats so nice of you.....really,it is...

pathetic...what we did earlier was stupid..by letting the indian seamers to settle to certain line and length has let them be accurate..if we didnt do that and went for shots..we wouldnt be as much in trouble.

toonboy_awaisyboy™ said:
pathetic...what we did earlier was stupid..by letting the indian seamers to settle to certain line and length has let them be accurate..if we didnt do that and went for shots..we wouldnt be as much in trouble.
lack of technique.very poor cricket

My satellite zapped this afternoon or else I would have been watching the game, Thanks to you all, I'm still in the action.....bad start for Pak.....its good we have Farhat as our supersub....but we need a HUGE partnership between MoYo and Inzi here....I was hoping for a 2-2 tie moving to Karachi....hopefully that will still happen.

pak shud be targeting 250 instead of 325 now..if they hav wikts i the end ,may be u never know!

cavin420 said:
one last piece of info for u peeps imran farhat is all padded up!

right,u go enjoy ur parathas,u get parathas,what do i get?sasktel cable........no parathas...........ummmmmmm praaathaaaaas (like homer wud say it)

nisarafridi said:
whats wrong with pakistani team, what are they doing?
slow start and now 4 down for 34.

old stratergy to score all the runs in last 5 ovrs... :)))

jusarrived said:
old stratergy to score all the runs in last 5 ovrs... :)))
I think you are crossing limits now mate.do not forget the test loss India suffered

cornelius said:
thanks Gandalf.you really are wise.
I am wise because having supported India all these years, I have been disappointed again and again when they have squandered fantastic starts :)

nafajafam said:
Beauty, wonderful drive through covers for a 4. delicate timing.

And placement:p and another 4 from Inzi, this time via a edge wide of 2nd slip

gandalfthegrey said:
I am wise because having supported India all these years, I have been disappointed again and again when they have squandered fantastic starts :)

thats ok man,today looks like a decent start for u guys...i HOPE u squander it though ;-)

inzidabest said:
I think you are crossing limits now mate.do not forget the test loss India suffered

even if we win 4-1 this wud be a dissapointing series for me,test series was way too imp....n talkin abt limits,just testing som your patience!

..................it looks like most PP'ers are all fast asleep!..............very few old faces! Like Zeenix, Big Mac, Nafajafam, Rob H and Raz

even if we win 4-1 this wud be a dissapointing series for me,test series was way too imp....n talkin abt limits,just testing som your patience!

Don't..

Kamranz said:
..................it looks like most PP'ers are all fast asleep!..............very few old faces! Like Zeenix, Big Mac, Nafajafam, Rob H and Raz

i'm still up...but Yohana almost just forced me to leave.....

but Pak will win today!!!

Pakistan: 50/4 (17.0 Ovs)
I Haq* 13(15)
M Yousuf 4(12)

India
RP Singh 3-0-5-2
A Agarkar* 0-0-0-0

Agarkar on for India, Pakistan need to open up a little now, get the singles going

octavian said:
moyo is having a torrid time out there

Hopefully he will continue to have a torrid time out there for another 25 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back