PAK VS INDIA | 4th ODI|Multan [16/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2 need to carry on playin like this for atleast another 15 overs.

I think Inzi might not get into the 30's..... Oh why did i watch the bloody program..

Agarker testing Inzamam with a short one, Inzamam easly left alone. The indians are trying to get in the tails, good batting by Inzamam & Mohammed yousuf will take them on.

Once again Pakistan only hope is Inzamam, the last 2 games he was gone for strange manner. He always looks solid somehow he got out you don't expect from Inzi. I think this time we need this so hard maybe we can save the series. It might be his innings of the year. I might be overdoing a bit, still I have that faith that Pakistan can get back into this game.

Now we see the value of Malik. He was keeping up the rr around 5 almost single handedly in the first 2 matches.

zeenix said:
I think Inzi might not get into the 30's..... Oh why did i watch the bloody program..

As a great man once said:

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

This extras will cost India so badly, if we score of those extras we can get a good total because there were so many dots balls.

FOUR:Mohammed Yousuf gets behind the ball plays it to mid one nicely great shot by him. Good shot by Mohammed Yousuf that will give condifent he played that shot long time ago.

It followed with a forward defensive very watchfull there. Another short delivery very wide easy left alone.

Down the legside lucky not the given as a wide by Rauf

Great delivery had to played almost nicked it to the keeper.

Last ball of the over nicely steered to 3rdman

Last edited:
Well done MoYo, keep it going. Mashallah partnership going well, need to keep it going.

Agarker strugeling out there !

Great shot by Mohamemd Yousuf of his backfoot nicely trough the covers for FOUR. Shot of a batsman in form. Followed a poor delivery down the leg side only got 1.

nafajafam said:
Oooh, beats yousaf, lucky there. Arun lal getting his orgasms once again !!

More like his periods.

Assalaamualikum, akhi.

Arun Lal still thinks Tendulkar has taken Inzi's wicket more than anybody else? What a prat

Quote:
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Actually i was talking about a program on Indus Tv. They got some kind of a Najomi and he said Inzi won't be able to get into the 30's any match but PAKISTAN WILL WIN THE SERIES

Dravid.intelligent captaincy.Pakistan cannot attack now.better to get rid of the 10 overs

Just gotta wait for him to drop it short which he invariably will atleast once an over.

Arun Lal > "Tendulkar is the most successfull bowler agnst Inzamam in ODI's" ::J

Jayasuriya > 8
Prasad > 8
Warne >7

all hav dismissed Inzamam more times than tendulkar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back