India (399/5) defeat Australia (217) by 99 runs (DLS target 317) to win the 2nd ODI

Australia need 190 runs in 90 balls.

Aussies would be looking to play out all the available balls here and get batting practice.

Careless approach by Green... He underestimated the wicket hitting ability of Ishaan

I don’t know what kinda match practice this Australian team is getting by getting out in this manner

Australian bowling looking very poor. Even their main bowlers like Starc, Hazelwood and Cummins look old, weary and jaded.

They are looking completely misfit in Indian conditions.

Australian bowling looking very poor. Even their main bowlers like Starc, Hazelwood and Cummins look old, weary and jaded.

Just becouse India is beat them twice in 3 day ?? They are one of the best team in world cricket .just wait for world cup to start

Before Australia's Test tour of India, David Warner prepared for the R Ashwin challenge by batting right-handed in the nets. Today, he took guard right-handed in an ODI, against Ashwin.

Wisden

These are not part time spinners that bowl. On this very same ground against Australia India chased 293 in 47 overs.
May be after the rain the pitch has spiced up a bit. But it definitely hasn't played as well as the first innings.
Just my observation
Auss would have lost by more than a hundred runs in any case

Thakur sochra ek catch drop kar deta hu ni to prasidh 3 wicket le jayega .muje bhi Lena h ek wicket abhi

May be after the rain the pitch has spiced up a bit. But it definitely hasn't played as well as the first innings.
Just my observation
Auss would have lost by more than a hundred runs in any case
Dude before rain Australia were 56-1 in 9 over .

Hazlewood looks ok to be honest. Their best bowler. Rest are all rubbish. Spencer lol speedster. Barely clocked 144.

Cummins is not good in odi. He can be taken apart.
Starc usually is hit or miss. It's all on hazlewood and their myriad of part timers.

That's why I love Australian team. These guys don't quit. Though India is winning this but the character these Aussies display is the reason they are always a contender to lift the trophy.

I think Aussies should just give up this idea or trying to fit in an all rounder for the sake of having an all rounder. Applies to all teams.

Stick to this

Warner
Marsh who isn't bowling
Smith
Labushagne
Maxwell /If not short PTA
Green AR
Carey
Cummins BAR
Starc BAR
Zampa
Hazlewood

BAR is bowling all rounder. PtA is part timer.

50 Off 29 balls with five sixes Sean Abbott is on fire.

Australia needs 108 runs in 35 balls.

Had Australian middle order Play with sensible approach this Target is gettable on this ground

Back