Pak vs WI: 2nd ODI

WI 2-2

Gayle gone for a duck

btw a very good low catch by Inzi...seems like Rana is back with a bang!

what number is Lara gonna come? usually he tends to keep lowering himself in these situations!!!

Gul keeps beating Marlon hopefully he picks up another wicket very soon!

Man Inzi needs Mrs Inzi to dress him ,kit looks to small for him and that GUT hanging out.

darkmoon459 said:
Man Inzi needs Mrs Inzi to dress him ,kit looks to small for him and that GUT hanging out.

It is quite amazing for him to be playing at this level with that gut. shocked me with the catch he took. He has gained alot of weight then from 2003 wc.

As good as Rana is, he does bowl the occasional wide here and there and tends to drift down the leg side. It'll be really \nice to have Asif back and have him open the bowling with Gul. Shoaib can come first change. Tests are a different matter altogether, of course.

I am taking bets. Razaaq when he comes to bowl, his first ball is gona go for four. :D

How's the pitch like. Anything like we would encounter in South Africa

the true passionist said:
is the pitch batting friendly?
What could be a good score?

there is plenty of bounce and also good swing conditions

fakhar said:
Kaneria looks like a don..ha ha

Don to Pakrna mushkil he nahi namumkin hai. But about this Don, to hit him for six is not only possible but totally mumkin.

kashif77 said:
there is plenty of bounce and also good swing conditions

Thats good, since i was hoping that we would at least get pitches a bit similar to South Africa, since we are going to have ODI series over there... after this series.

I have a feeling Hasan is crying right now lol

Inzi should keep Rana & gul's overs, otherwise Lara ll kill all other Pak attack.
Lara is gonna face attack of Rehman,Razzaq,Hafeez,Malik today in middle overs

badxhah said:
do we really need a left arm spiner ?

the guy is abt to ball his 1st over in intl cricket, u can do better by gving him some support. not the right time to discuss his selection

Tidy 2nd over from Rehman.. well nearly

Last edited:
I think he is a bit nervous; seems to be bowling at faster speed but is getting some spin.

Well bowling to Lara on you first outing, can you blame him...

I think he is a bit nervous; seems to be bowling at faster speed but is getting some spin.
I'm not watching the coverage. What side of the wicket is he bowling for each batsman?

Sheikh said:
I'm not watching the coverage. What side of the wicket is he bowling for each batsman?

bowling over the wicket for both left and right.
that is traditional for left arm off-spinners.

Back