yousof
inzi
malik
razzaq
akmal
sami
gul
danish

I feel sorry for Nazir if that is the case - he played well and he didnt deserve to be dropped especially for Sami

gambino said:
we dont know who sami will replace yet,

most likely nazir

well we know it aint going to be Gul since he has been our best bowler in the series

Whoever Sami replaces i will feel sorry for them - heck id rather Inzi bowl than Sami

if Sami replaces Shahid, that will be a terrible, terrible decision. he doesn't deserve to be dropped. he has held his own very well and hasn't let the team down once. Sami should come in the place of Razzaq (if at all).

Sami and Gul start will mean Gul has to be the line and length bowler... where Sami attacks ....

hopefully Sami is back to his 2003 self ... and can take wickets...

otherwise.. it will be a long day ...

Despite me being a Sami supporter, I pray to God that Shahid Nazir hasn't been dropped because of him.

abdul9383 said:
that would be diasaster

In terms of that Shahid Nazir simply doesn't deserve it. No ifs no but, no maybes.

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar said:
if Sami replaces Shahid, that will be a terrible, terrible decision. he doesn't deserve to be dropped. he has held his own very well and hasn't let the team down once. Sami should come in the place of Razzaq (if at all).

Quite right.

they said at last test match that it is later start because in karachi it does not get dark as quickly

Alam Lohar's son singing at the moment on ARY

"Hello and Welcome for the LIVE coverage of the third and final Test match of the Bank Alfalah Cup. A match in which we may well be in for some records being broken. Yousuf will be eyeing to get his name up their on the list for having the most runs in a calendar year. On the other hand, Brian Lara needs 96 runs to become the first player to get 12,000 test runs to his name and if he does so, we might also witness him going onto equal Sachin Tendulkar for the most number of centuries in Test cricket. All in all, we are getting ready for some action packed, competitive five days of cricket."

Do you guys think that MOYO will get 148 runs and break sir viv richards record ,if so will he do it in the first inning and then pile on some more for Ricky ponting to chase.
IMO MOYO will score somewhere arround 250 for the match!!!!!

I don't think they will drop Nazir. That would be a big disapointment. I also hope that the news isn't correct and they haven't gone for Sami.

I will ask again, what did Samiullah do wrong to be excluded from the team?

What a classic track on now, Jawad Ahmed, who reminds me of Rameez Raja for some reason.

the great jawad ahmed singing now

i wonder why they can't have a pre match discussion like skysports or some other channels.

Pakistan have won the toss and will bat first according to cricbuzz

djkamii said:
"Hello and Welcome for the LIVE coverage of the third and final Test match of the Bank Alfalah Cup. A match in which we may well be in for some records being broken. Yousuf will be eyeing to get his name up their on the list for having the most runs in a calendar year. On the other hand, Brian Lara needs 96 runs to become the first player to get 12,000 test runs to his name and if he does so, we might also witness him going onto equal Sachin Tendulkar for the most number of centuries in Test cricket. All in all, we are getting ready for some action packed, competitive five days of cricket."

Either way win or lose ,this will be an intresting match to watch ,First MOYO going for the record and then Lara ,I am hoping that both players set some new one today .
Intresting 5 days of cricket awaits us. Lets Play.

Important toss to win and its good we're batting first. Hopefuly we can pile on the runs now.

damn, i wanted to see pakistan bowl a bit before i go to school

abdul9383 said:
what channel doesn't show the toss, this is stupid coverage?

Does it really surprise you with stupid ARY?!

majerkar whining about the pitch again. Maybe jealous that india is playing on bouncy wickets.

Pakistan team
Mohammad Hafeez, Imran Farhat, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal, Shahid Nazir, Umar Gul, Danish Kaneria

West Indies team
CH Gayle, D Ganga, RR Sarwan, BC Lara, RS Morton, S Chanderpaul, DJ Bravo, D Ramdin, JE Taylor, DB Powell, CD Collymore

According to cricinfo

Raz said:
Pakistan team
Mohammad Hafeez, Imran Farhat, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal, Shahid Nazir, Umar Gul, Danish Kaneria

West Indies team
CH Gayle, D Ganga, RR Sarwan, BC Lara, RS Morton, S Chanderpaul, DJ Bravo, D Ramdin, JE Taylor, DB Powell, CD Collymore

According to cricinfo
No Sam? chaloo that's good and bad!

Yep its the same team for Pakistan, Inzi has confirmed

SO Dave Mohammed dropped for Sarwan, interesting change!

good batting tracks according to both skipper

Ramesh sarwan for dave mohamad

batsman for bowler another defensive strategy

PlanetPakistan said:
What the...and we think PAK is defensive! remember WI need to win the test match :9:

both team are very similar

both horrible fielding and defensive strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back