Pakistan (178/5) defeat New Zealand (169) by 9 runs in a thrilling encounter to level the 5-match series at 2-2

Which side will win the 5th and final T20I match between Pakistan and New Zealand

• Total voters
Rizzy would have caught that. That extra few pounds that Usman has packed in his belly did not allow him to move that fast

We win this game cause NZ c team doesn't have batters left.

But overall poor series from Pakistan

If Pakistan win, we cry

If Pakistan we lose, we cry

Pretty poor all-round.

This win could be good for short term embarassment avoidance.

But in the long run we will open with Rizbar and Usama as our premier spinner.

How do you think that will go vs First choice teams of SENA in the World Cup.

I am interested us in winning this game.

Strangely enough, this is how normal fans work.

The bad thing is we’ve learnt very little this series. Most players haven’t played enough games/rotated around. I dunno who are our best spinners to play, best fast bowling attack, which allrounders to pick, who to open with etc.

The only thing sadly was that Saim and iftikhar failed this series after playing every game.

Not well. But rizwan is injured till the wc I heard. That give saim and others few more opportunities to prove themselves

That catch was hard, it was too fast and hit too direct. No one from our dugout would catch it besides shadab.

And no, the kid bowled a no ball straight after.
At this level you take those and it wasn't hit that hard.

It is deflating to see a dropped catch.

Btw, his first over went for 5 runs and Seifert was absolutely destroying everything

To say he is only successful in the PSL is completely wrong

At this level you take those and it wasn't hit that hard.

It is deflating to see a dropped catch.

Btw, his first over went for 5 runs and Seifert was absolutely destroying everything

To say he is only successful in the PSL is completely wrong
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro

Pleased for Mir - this was literally last chance saloon for his international career. But Abrar offers more control and is a better fielder.

Maza aa jai if chacha gets dropped for imad, I'd laugh 24/7 if that happens.

I dont do that.

I am sad like others when Pakistan loses.

I am not in the habit of cutting my nose to spite my face.

This is a negative and toxic trait.
Fans are just fed up with the same failings over and over again and nothing learned. If anything, the whole hierarchy is toxic.

It's so difficult to handle this toothless team. What will we do in the World Cup?

Why Shaheen's pace is down again in this series? He was touching mid 140s in the PSL. There can't a difference of 10 KMH between speed guns in PSL and here.

Superb, superb captaincy by Babar. His every bowling change brought wickets that too against the time when their RR was high. Boy, hasn't he evolved into one of the best captains out there.

Not bad for a supposedly washed up, broken down fast bowler. Shaheen is still an integral part of our team - his white-ball numbers post-injury are perfectly fine.

It's his Test numbers that's poor but only a small sample there.

Superb, superb captaincy by Babar. His every bowling change brought wickets that too against the time when their RR was high. Boy, hasn't he evolved into one of the best captains out there.
He made two mistakes one taking off Siam after good first over and then unnecessary bowling Iftikhar as he he does every match rather than other spinners.

Shaheen needs to stop these OTT celebrations in these meaningless bilateral contests against B/C string players.
Having the opportunity to celebrate against B/C string players isn’t for everyone. 🤡:amir3

Challo now he can't even celebrate!?

I didn’t say he can’t celebrate. What I actually said was he needs to stop these OTT celebrations. He’s celebrating as if Pakistan have beaten New Zealand in a semi-final.

It just reeks of small team mentality when we see such celebrations and cakes being cut after lost matches.

You would never see the Aussies carry themselves like this.

Pakistan need to learn alot of things from this toothless New Zealand, such as the quality of never give up

In 14th over, when the ball went behind keeper, Amir on that return did not use his shoulder to throw the ball back to the keeper and then the same happened moments ago. That's a shoulder injury. No wonder Amir struggled as a bowler today

Not after Chapman no, Anyone below him are basically a tail neesham included.

NZ were playing with 8 tail enders this series and still we struggled lol
No different to Pakistan we only have Babar and Fakhar, Siam and Usman have yet to establish themselves, and Chacha is waste of spot.

Funny how Mamoon said he wasn't following yet is aware of everything. Even watching scorecards is following 😂
Haven’t watched a single ball, only following the scores, although I would have loved to see Amir getting tonked today.

Amazing. PAK should play even more bowlers in the next series. Bound to work even better
Pak needs genuine batters at 4 and 5 who can play gaps in middle overs for odd boundaries..any better team would have chased it easily. Playing too many all rounders doesn't work in tournaments

Haven’t watched a single ball, only following the scores, although I would have loved to see Amir getting tonked today.
Amir return was poor decision by Mohsin Naqvi and co. He was quite poor in PSL and ordinary in all leagues nowadays.

Having the opportunity to celebrate against B/C string players isn’t for everyone. 🤡:amir3

Selective memory I see.

I’ve been one of the biggest advocates of Shaheen on PP ever since he was playing for the U19 side.

Also, I’m no Amir fan. I’m just grateful for his services to Pakistan cricket. Won us 2 x ICC trophies.

Back