Pakistan A Vs Pakistan U19 | T20 | Lahore | 23 Mar 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems a 1 sided affair. U19 is really looks undermatched here, did we wanted this to replace our national side?

direct hit would've had Farhat run out.

Set for 200 unless Raza Hasan can put some breaks

Last edited:
Kit colors make it seem like Australia vs India

d0gers said:
Kit colors make it seem like Australia vs India
The U19 bowling is still a bit too economical to yield comparisons with India.

I really strongly dislike both batsmen at the crease.

Edit: Oh, this is the Pakistan A team? Chalo, phir theek hay. I thought this was the seniors.

That was a poor ball from Qadir, gets away with it.

That outside edge would have been Farhat's trademark stroke in Aus/NZ tests and ODIs.

Field setting seems to be quite ordinary or both Hafeez and Farhat are piercing the field very well

If I have to guess it will be poor field setting

50 for Farhat - well played though you'd think this innings would be worth a tenth of runs and his wicket in the international arena.

I wouldn't be surprised if u19 fails to take any of them out in the rest of the innings!

I said it on this thread before the match started the u-19's will get owned

I think this match will put many of the U19 back on the ground if their feet got off the ground after the WC

Fair bit of turn for Raza, Farhat still trying to slog. Idiot.

I think Faraht should be banned. He played 5 dot balls, must be doing it on purpose especially against a 19 year old after scoring 53 how can he do it in a T20 match.

PCB take notice.

Here's what's gonna happen. Hafeez and co will put their hearts into this one-sided game. And then will collapse against the seniors for yet another one-sided fixture.

Too much of a difference in quality of sides here, I'm sure Butt has crashed out by now.

Has Geo Super just been showing an ad fest for the last 10 minutes or is it just my channel?

Sledger said:
Has Geo Super just been showing an ad fest for the last 10 minutes or is it just my channel?
Lol after every over, same ads, very irritatating

Hammad showing his class by taking the catch. He has showed time and time again he can take the pressure. good catch by Pakistani Standard

iafzal said:
Hammad showing his class by taking the catch. He has showed time and time again he can take the pressure. good catch by Pakistani Standard
Good eye. He still should have stopped after taking catch. Kept stepping back for almost too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back