Pakistan A Vs Pakistan U19 | T20 | Lahore | 23 Mar 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effort by U-19 but the overall quality of these players isnt worth mentioning. Except for Sami, Ahmad Shazhad and Hafeez there is no other talent as far this format is concern. Imran Farhat is good but his recent performance in Australia wasnt great. Pakistan needs some serious talent.

Here s a question. What would the people do for next 4-5 hours? Do they go home and make another trip back or just sit there?

saqlain said:
Good effort by U-19 but the overall quality of these players isnt worth mentioning.
In case you are looking for a reason, I've highlighted it in bold above.

Farhat scoring a hundred aint good, just means he will get a recall!

So it'll be Pakistan vs the A side in game 2, any takers on that?
Call it a gut feeling but I can see this A team coming close to a win.

taaveez said:
My offer is still open for U-19s. Score 160 and you'll have done your job.
Awesome, guys. Good job. Would have been 200 had there been an international squad against the Pak A squad.

Off The Topic... who here wants Salman Butt to get out on 0.. so we dont see him opening in the World cup???

I am quite happy with the batting performance of under19s...
Guys PAKISTAN HAVE TO to take care of Ahmad Shazad. He is ready for international cricket batting wise... I think Pakistan has to work on his attitude, fitness and commitment.
So he should be in the squad, because i think Afridi can really be helpful to him...

Ahmed Shezhad must have changed his style of play to score runs quickly for once!

cricket47 said:
Off The Topic... who here wants Salman Butt to get out on 0.. so we dont see him opening in the World cup???
As long as Imran Farhat doesn't replace him

cricket47 said:
Me. but not first ball duck. I will love him to make a 10 ball duck, but at least a 5 ball duck.

Pakistan A 194/4 (20/20 ov)
Pakistan Under-19s 161/6 (20.0/20 ov)
Pakistan A won by 33 runs

MOM - Immy Farhat ;-)

cricket47 said:

Actually I want him to stay there for 50 balls and scored like 35 runs.

I want his inability to take singles on full display

I want his poor fielding skills on full display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back