Pakistan Champions (243/4) overwhelm India Champions (175/9) by 68 runs to continue their unbeaten run in World Championship of Legends 2024

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
The arch rivals will face off each other yet again but this time it won't be the active players but the legends of the games from both the countries. Both teams are so far undefeated in the World Championship of legends 2024 tournament and would love to continue with their perfect record in the clash of titans tomorrow.

The overview of pitch for the July 6, 2024 encounter

IMG-20240706-WA0010.jpg
Squads:

India Champions
Squad: Robin Uthappa, Naman Ojha(w), Suresh Raina, Yuvraj Singh(c), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan, Vinay Kumar, Harbhajan Singh, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Shukla, RP Singh, Saurabh Tiwary, Anureet Singh, Rahul Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Pawan Negi

Pakistan Champions Squad: Kamran Akmal(w), Sharjeel Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan(c), Misbah-ul-Haq, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Aamer Yamin, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal, Taufeeq Umar, Mohammad Hafeez, Yasir Arafat, Sohail Tanvir, Sohail Khan, Umar Akmal, Tanvir Ahmed

=======

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

18,000 tickets sold for this encounter, which is max capacity tomorrow as not all stands will be in use.

It says legends and you have players like Maqsood, Vinay Kumar and a bunch of unknown domestic players.

Indian batting looks strong and Pak bowling looks good as usual.

FInally an India-Pak game where India are favorites.

"My back is sore but its an India Pakistan game so I would like to play": Yuvraj Singh

Everyone meeting Ajay telling him their favourite Ajay movie

I would tell him my favourite movie is Ishq

‘neend churayi meri..kisne oh sanam?

Tu ne (retro music)’

Shaheen Shah Afridi is there to support Shahid Afridi

Saj met him and took these pictures

1720281360924.png

1720281410139.png

1720281945570.png

Last edited:
Why aren't they giving any game time to Yasir Arafat so far.

He's still fit enough than Sharjeel, Kami and Maqsood.

Kamran just eats up too many dot balls. Been doing it all tournament

Kamran batting like Pakistan national team openers here

There is official Youtube link with hindi commentary if anyone want to know

Ajay, Sunil Shetty and Anil Kapoor are awesome guys to meet

Kami giving it back to Bhajji after that Tweet war

Kami you play selfishly and pay tribute to Pakistan

Give Sharjeel the strike

The boundaries are too small. A little bit longer would have made things tastier.

Back