Pakistan Champions (243/4) overwhelm India Champions (175/9) by 68 runs to continue their unbeaten run in World Championship of Legends 2024

Sharjeel Khan is 34. Why is he playing her and not in the main T20I team.
Because in Pakistan we like Rizwan’s consistency…

Hhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahashhahahaahshhahahahahaha

Thank You Ajay Devgan for organising this tournament.

Thank you Pakistan Champions for giving an opportunity to Sharjeel especially considering he is out of favour EVERYWHERE in Pakistan, and guys like Shan Masood are captains of franchises in PSL.

The whole world saw Pakistan actually has a proper T20 opener in their ranks yet they continue to protect Babar and Rizwan claiming there is no opener or openers who bat according to modern standards in Pakistan!

They are afraid of Sharjeel, afraid of what he would do if given a reasonable run, he would destroy the entire dynamic of Pakistan’s ethos of play. Am glad he has finally been given a platform to remind everybody of the hypocrisy and delusion which surround the current regime.

Thank You Ajay Devgan for organising this tournament.

Thank you Pakistan Champions for giving an opportunity to Sharjeel especially considering he is out of favour EVERYWHERE in Pakistan, and guys like Shan Masood are captains of franchises in PSL.

The whole world saw Pakistan actually has a proper T20 opener in their ranks yet they continue to protect Babar and Rizwan claiming there is no opener or openers who bat according to modern standards in Pakistan!
This tournament also proved why afridi is an idiot for orchestrating oathgate.

YK should have captained from 2011 till 2015 until retirement.

YK's only issues were off the field, as a captain he was perfect. Played people at right positions, Didn't care about politics, gave everyone chances and proper chances, Was a good mentor and role model, and walked all over Afridi and Misbah so much so that they were babies infront of him and not ego heads.

His captaincy has been 100x better even at this age then babar in his life.

I wish I knew about this tournament and had more time to attend, would have pulled my old dusty green kit out, but Sharjeel timing of the ball is heard and felt all the way from ladypool road! we’re waiting for you big man, no cake, just pure gosht for you lad!

This tournament also proved why afridi is an idiot for orchestrating oathgate.

YK should have captained from 2011 till 2015 until retirement.

YK's only issues were off the field, as a captain he was perfect. Played people at right positions, Didn't care about politics, gave everyone chances and proper chances, Was a good mentor and role model, and walked all over Afridi and Misbah so much so that they were babies infront of him and not ego heads.

His captaincy has been 100x better even at this age then babar in his life.

Younis would be 10x the captain and player compared to Babar if he was in his pomp in the current era.

Younis has a big chip on his shoulder but the man’s passionate and honourable at least, there’s none of that from the current leader, I don’t know what motivates him to put on the green shirt?

‘Ah can’t wait to impress Rizwan with my batting today.’

@Devadwal

Don't worry bro, theirs no trolling from our side. We know fully well this is just a dil kush karnei wala tournament.

Problem is The current team is so bad, that seeing YK captain, and pakiatani players playing for the crest on their chest and gelling well and playing as a proper unit, has not happened since 2020.

So this tournament is very refreshing for actual proper loyal pakistani fans like @Rana @shaz619 who haven't seen this cricket being played in a long time from Pakistan.

Loyal pakistani fans threw away their main side in 2020.

Malak Saab di jawani da koi jawaab ni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Younis would be 10x the captain and player compared to Babar if he was in his pomp in the current era.

Younis has a big chip on his shoulder but the man’s passionate and honourable at least, there’s none of that from the current leader, I don’t know what motivates him to put on the green shirt?

‘Ah can’t wait to impress Rizwan with my batting today.’
YK is just an okay Odi and t20 player compared to his beast test self.

But what made him pakistan's best captain since Imran Khan is that he actually cultivated new gen and under his captaincy, Everyone played at their proper position because he knew what role suited people.

Their was also no fights or batimizi or ego's because YK himself was such an aggressive ego head that he was even able to make both misbah and afridi shiver in fright on angering him.

Lastly he actually understood fielding and motivation of bowlers and batters.

One thing people don't understand his how good leadership impacts youngsters. It is not a coincidence that players like haris sohail who failed under misbah in 2015 conveintally performed under sarfraz.

No youngsters performing under babar and Rizwan shows how poor the leadership is. Fakhar was a millions times more inform under sarfi, Same with players during YK's time.

Knowing Misbah, if he were the captain of this side, he would open with Taufeeq Umar instead of Sharjeel Khan

Knowing Misbah, if he were the captain of this side, he would open with Taufeeq Umar instead of Sharjeel Khan
Misbah's side

1) Ahmed Shehzad
2) Azhar Ali
3) Asad Shafiq
4) Younis Khan
5) Misbah ul Haq
6) Kamran Akmal( Yes he actually Made KA bat here in 2012 Indian series 🤣)
7) Shahid Afridi
8) Wahab Riaz
9) Ehsan Adil
10) Rahat Ali
11) Saeed Ajmal

^^ 100% this would be his team.

Misbah's side

1) Ahmed Shehzad
2) Azhar Ali
3) Asad Shafiq
4) Younis Khan
5) Misbah ul Haq
6) Kamran Akmal( Yes he actually Made KA bat here in 2012 Indian series 🤣)
7) Shahid Afridi
8) Wahab Riaz
9) Ehsan Adil
10) Rahat Ali
11) Saeed Ajmal

^^ 100% this would be his team.
This should be the team in the next edition

Hahaha indians are leaving the stadium already. It's always fun to see them do that.

Wahab like James Anderson kept himself very fit and still can bowl with good pace.

Seems like they really retired when they retired.
It's ironic, Pakistan oldies happens to be the fittest team to the point that their dominating and butchering every other team because no one else can keep up via fitness and age has caught up to them, Even when many of their players like kamran akmal, afridi, YK, Misbah, Malik are all 40 to 50 years of age

But current Pakistan team has to be the most unfit team on the planet atm, Only team that's probably more unfit right now is NZ, and that was only for this cup, they'll bounce back or they'll groom their next string like Tim Robinson.

What will Pakistan do?

40 balls 50 by suresh Raina Zimbabar and rizwan actor would be proud of this brilliant innings.

Lol hahah stadium seems empty. Why do they disappear so soon always. Hahah

VGCSxnL.png

We are the king of age fudging.

Overage players in u19 and active players in a retired league

It's the Pakistan way :ma

Time flows linearly elsewhere but in Pakistan , it feels cyclical .

Under 19, Main team, Legends - all look similar, have similar skills etc

Three decades of 0(1) with such consistency. :sa Can still pass off as a 16 year old to be honest.

It wasn't an ideal weekend for the Indian fans, First the defeat against Zimbabwe and now Pakistan. Well i guess its all because of Irfan Pathan's ever back firing tweet lol.

Congratulations, Pakistan.

As a Shahid Afridi fan, I am loving this Pakistani legends team. Brings back memories.

As a Shahid Afridi fan, I am loving this Pakistani legends team. Brings back memories.
Yes, it must have been fun to see his usual will-swing-the-bat-no-matter-what approach and 0(1) score.

Though looking at the scores I did see it was quite a drubbing Pakistan gave India. Well done to the Pakistan Champions and congratulations to Pakistani fans.

I saw a tweet about a Pak vs Ind game in the Euro thread and came here searching for what that game was. But you came out of retirement because you're so clued in.

Amazing commitment to finding silver linings :dhoni

I saw a tweet about a Pak vs Ind game in the Euro thread and came here searching for what that game was. But you came out of retirement because you're so clued in.

Silver linings? How is it applicable here?

I am a fan of Shahid Afridi since 1998.

LOL. India winning the T20WC has this effect on lot of people who suddenly have lost interest in the cricket.

It wasn't an ideal weekend for the Indian fans, First the defeat against Zimbabwe and now Pakistan. Well i guess its all because of Irfan Pathan's ever back firing tweet lol.
Lol its been a great week for Indian fans , we have world t20, great celebrations.

No matter what the stage is, the Indo-Pak game is always the crowd-puller like we saw in this game. I would say that it was a great game of cricket for all those fans out there who came to watch the legends of the game having a go at each other once again.

Doesn't matter. That was a decade ago he's a different player now.
He just destroyed the top upcoming talent from India. The likes of Negi, Kulkarni, anureet, gurkeerat, RP
Upcoming talent? Dude they are retired already .

Yea agree on first part as sharjeel is now different player .now he has the legacy of fixing . :kp

Doesn't matter. That was a decade ago he's a different player now.
He just destroyed the top upcoming talent from India. The likes of Negi, Kulkarni, anureet, gurkeerat, RP
This league is for retired players boss.. why would they be our upcoming bowlers, BCCI will not allow existing players ro play outside IPL.

After watching performance of Pakistan champions in the last night match, PCB now in dilemma as to who to choose between current Pakistan team or Pakistan champions for CT25?

Back