Pakistan Cricket Team’s great Indian food safari

hoshiarpurexpress

First Class Captain
Runs
Even though Pakistan cricket is almost on the brink of exit before Semi finals, they had a gala time off the field.
They enjoyed all aspects of regional cuisines in India, a Great Indian Food Safari.

Below are few highlights :

Hyderabad
The Pakistan cricket team, touring in India for the upcoming ICC ODI World Cup, took time from their rigorous training schedule to enjoy dinner at 'Jewel of Nizam,' a renowned restaurant in Hyderabad.
he Jewel of Nizam is a fine-dining restaurant located in the Golkonda Hotel in Hyderabad, India. It is named after the Nizams of Hyderabad, a dynasty that ruled the region for over 700 years.

Pakistan Players Enjoy 'Peshawari Chapli Kebab' At Hyderabad Restaurant After Biryani Feast.

Kolkata
Pakistan cricket team enjoyed Biryani, kebabs, and local dessert, phirini, as they did not miss out on an opportunity to tase the highly-rated local cuisine in the city.

Ahmedadbad
Pakistan team savours Gujarati delicacies during their outing in Ahmedabad. At Hyatt Regency, they tasted Jalebis and Khakras.

Bangalore
Pakistan Team Enjoyed A Pool Party in Bangalore and group team dinner at a lavish hotel in Bangalore.

Good to hear.

They will need all of those extra calories to hit big sixes and put up 500 against England today.

Glad they enjoyed their vacation, esp Mohammad Nawaz and Iftikhar Ahmed.

The team has the highest percentage of catches taken successfully among all teams in this World Cup.

No player was seen yawning in the ground unlike last time.

Obese and unfit players like Azam and Imad were left behind in Pakistan.

You only lost because you didn't pick a genuine spinner and went for all-rounders instead NOT because you were in food coma.

Seriously guys, this is just getting too much.
I know it's a one sport country And the only source of entertainment is cricket- but just making issues out of basically nothing is just plain wrong.

Not to brag, but except Pakistan (formerly Bharatiyas), no country comes even remotely close to Bharat when it comes to hospitality. I’m glad the Pakistan team had a gala time during their Bharat odyssey.

A part of me is sad that they could be exiting the World Cup today.

Not to brag, but except Pakistan (formerly Bharatiyas), no country comes even remotely close to Bharat when it comes to hospitality. I’m glad the Pakistan team had a gala time during their Bharat odyssey.

A part of me is sad that they could be exiting the World Cup today.
Exactly
Many examples of Indian hospitality.

Andrew Symonds being called a monkey by the whole crowd during the 2007 series that Australia won.
Such a shameless act but expect nothing better from a country that is a world beater in reproduction and hardly cares about educating its population. No wonder all illegal immigrants in the country I live in are Indians- who cant find even put food on the table in India.

Pakistani fan not allowed to say Pakistan Zindabad during this World Cup.

And we are not former Indians- the people who live along the Indus have always had a separate identity.

Exactly
Many examples of Indian hospitality.

Andrew Symonds being called a monkey by the whole crowd during the 2007 series that Australia won.
Such a shameless act but expect nothing better from a country that is a world beater in reproduction and hardly cares about educating its population. No wonder all illegal immigrants in the country I live in are Indians- who cant find even put food on the table in India.

Pakistani fan not allowed to say Pakistan Zindabad during this World Cup.

And we are not former Indians- the people who live along the Indus have always had a separate identity.

Sports hostility and general hospitality are two different things.

You don’t understand it.

Some of my fellow indians online are taking credit as if they themselves paid for their food. Pakistan is not the only team who eats food lol. :misbah

Some of them are posting their lame 'atta' jokes below those videos. If it were upto those people they wouldn't even offer a glass of water to Pakistan team but they are quick to take credit. :inti

Nothing wrong with enjoying the hospitality, and different cuisine.

Just a shame RSS government didn't allow Pakistan fans to enjoy a world cup and its hospitality.

They attended this major event primarily for the enjoyment.

Winning it wasn't their intention at all.

One last mouth watering conciliation 5-star Hyderabadi biryani before heading back home 😔

The most remarkable thing is how they never gave up on it.
If i would get paid to be fit and if this was my profession I can’t ever imagine eating that way.

Back