Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific ball.

Clarke is such a good player of spin and to get him out is something.

Afridi's captaincy works again although I question the thought behind opening with Hafeez today.

kingusama92 said:
Terrific ball.

Clarke is such a good player of spin and to get him out is something.

Afridi's captaincy works again although I question the thought behind opening with Hafeez today.

And not having Asif perhaps?! :13:

saeed-sohail said:
Now dont tell me that was good cataincy from afridi despite the wicket hafeez has been rubbish.
In the history of Pakistan cricket we only had one good captain who won us T20 world cup on Afridi's shoulder and lost all other ODI and test matches and then went fishing

saeed-sohail said:
Now dont tell me that was good cataincy from afridi despite the wicket hafeez has been rubbish.

good captaincy from :afridi :afridi :afridi

akmal shaba shaba karta rahta hai.. catch aur run out karta hi nehin

Reminds me ALOT of the last time we played the Aussies in the WC match. They had a quickish start but the spinners choked them to a sub-par total. :malik

Hafeez better do suming spectacular with the ball to make up for this

insaaniyat said:
In the history of Pakistan cricket we only had one good captain who won us T20 world cup on Afridi's shoulder and lost all other ODI and test matches and then went fishing
he was better than afridi for sure...he went for victories and not style...

Why is he still bowling HAFEEZ OMG.

what was the need of keeping up with Hafeez? Hafeez had already given 33/3 overs. Bad mistake Afridi

I think Afridi does NOT want Razzaq to bowl in the tourney anymore. Thats why Hafeez has bowled 4.

Whats Afridi thinking! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

hafeez is useless .. he should not be given any more over

We're in serious trouble if we don't get twatson out ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back