Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was not only hafeez also afridi is getting the treatment :D

he should have opend with Razzaq & Aamir and afterwards him self and Hafeez

:))

Another one.

I feel Pakistan are going to be well embarrassed here.

Last edited:
hope pak gets close to there score:( as if bang beats aus then pak has a chance for S8

i told you guys.. afridi is not evem automatic selection in the team let alone captain

the aura of our magic spinning combination that was vital for choking runs in the main overs is slowly vanishing...

Love every moment of this Phainty from Aussies to this mediocre and garbage team, They deserve it and can't wait to see Butt starts the inning for Pakistan.
This is what happened when you put together team of jokers and selfish mediocre parchi players.

Last edited:
OMG, the ball just seems to be sailing off Watson's bat.. He doesnt even look like he's actually hitting it, but the ball just keeps going..!

Don't lose hope you idiots! It's a very very flat wicket and they're getting hit, stop being so depressive at all times.

lets just now hope that they lose lie less than 20 runs so that they are not knocked out in the first round in case BD wins against Aus.

i want to give lots of gallian to pak team especially afridi.

Even for a flattish pitch we are getting smashed right now.

A few wickets would certainly help.

Khabri420 said:
Rameez Raja really enjoying this. Beghairat

yeh but when u ask him to put a bit back into pakistani cricket by coaching etc he chickens out

Poison said:
Don't lose hope you idiots! It's a very very flat wicket and they're getting hit, stop being so depressive at all times.

When your captain persists wuth an off spinner who's getting hit all over the park it can get quite depressing.

I really wanted to see Shoaib Akhtar bowl, he looks fitter than ever, gained muscles and lost the fat. Probably is faster now.

Salman Butt has never caught anything in his life.

Juggernaut said:
When your captain persists wuth an off spinner who's getting hit all over the park it can get quite depressing.

Granted that was a bad decision, but Razzaq bowled terribly last game so I guess it was Hafeez who was decided to bowl 4.

man better score a ****ing hundred now to make up for that

Sherazkhalid said:
lets just now hope that they lose lie less than 20 runs so that they are not knocked out in the first round in case BD wins against Aus.

Pakistan bowlers are 1000 times better than our pathetic bowlers, if sami, afridi, ajmal gets thrashed I am just wondering what will happen to our stupid bowlers. We are already out, no chance against Watson the beast.

Australia is one hell of a team and I think they are fully capable of wining this T20 cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back