Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
ali110 said:
and the chickens are again thrown to the hungry beast i.e. Aussies. After thrashing minnows yesterday, Butt and most of the PPer's are back to reality.

thrashing!!! R u kidding :13:

Body language doesn't look good at all. Getting hit is just part of this game, but show some confidence and motivation.

:O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!

sryy for spam, but REALLY?

imshally81 said:
don't worry guyz....
don't panic....
itz a ordinary match...

yeah guys to hell with pride. to hell with 10-0 its just an ordinary match. :)))

4 sixes against Sami, crowd jeer that he's not hit for the 5th.

28 off the over.

This is reminiscent of the match against England in the last T20......our bowling looks crap today.

malcom sami to the rescue :))) :)))

thats what top teams will do to sami

what the hell is he doing? all back of the length deliveries.. what about yorkers and full length deliveries..

The World Champions being destroyed here.

Thanks for dropping Hussey Butt sahib.

I think Australia is going to put on a big total...and what a way to start the world cup....

saqlain said:
I think Australia is going to put on a big total...and what a way to start the world cup....

You don't say. They already have a big total!

Guys guys guys, don't worry. This match is not over yet.

Markhors don't give up. :afridi

insaaniyat said:
The match is fixed. We will still get to super eight

The first innings hasn't even finished and you saying its fixed. :))

Joy Bangla said:
thrashing!!! R u kidding :13:
Yes, the way most of the PPer's were gloating the fact that we beat a third rate BD and most importantly Butt score the fastest fifty of his entire career, we though we have found hayden. Anyway it's good to see that we are still in the match cuz Salman Butt and Akmal will give us a start that we need. :)

question to mods.. can we write some galian in this thread??

haroon said:
what the hell is he doing? all back of the length deliveries.. what about yorkers and full length deliveries..

When you have a bad captain who can not guide bowlers under pressure, then this is what happens. How hard was it for Afridi to go to him and just tell him to bowl yorkers?

pakistan will have to take a big risk and come out blazing from word GO or else they are History !!

I think 160 is the maximum that this Pakistan team can chase..........I'm not being negative....it's realistic........we've hardly ever gone above this minus one or two games........

Juggernaut said:
The World Champions being destroyed here.

Thanks for dropping Hussey Butt sahib.

my thouughts Jugger...Bhutt saheb, thanks for droppping him off Sami

We have seen them struggling against Bangladesh, What are chances of them wining. THey have shown no class as a world champions. They are ****!!!!! THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS I DON'T SEE IN 10 YEAR anywhere. They win or lose I don't care but they have no class.

imshally81 said:
don't worry guyz....
don't panic....
itz a ordinary match...

You do understand that if Aus defeat Pak heavily and then Bangla beat Aus, Pak are out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back