Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT YOU said:
For Those Of You In Panic, Keep In Mind This Is A 180-190 Pitch.

India Did It, South Africa Did It, Australia Did It, ...surely We Can Do It

Remaining calm under pressure when chasing is not what Pakistan are reknowned for.

IM NOT YOU said:

Do you even realize they have power players in the first six overs not like what we have at the top in the form of lazy Butt.

IM NOT YOU said:

We don't have Raina, Kallis, David Hussey in our team

Sami and Hafeez should be given honorary citizenship for Austraaaaaleeeea

I think the match is evenly poised. In fact Markhors are slight favourites.

lets see if we can stop 200, if that happen that be no less than a miracle. And hopefully we can make 180 to avoid getting out on RR>

Haha, Afridi is like where can I put Butt because no matter where he is he's gonna **** up in the field.

i told you guys earlier in another thread, is dafa pak team kay saath wo honi hai kay wo yaad rakhain gay.. i knew it

They say " when sh*t hits the fan"

Well, Sami has hit the fan.. and he has a ball in hand

Desire said:
i told you guys earlier in another thread, is dafa pak team kay saath wo honi hai kay wo yaad rakhain gay.. i knew it

Dude seriously shutup. Half the game isn't even over.

Just come back from Asar & shocked to see Pakistan playing so poorly.

Drop catches & what was Sami bowling. Goodness me.

hey do you guys get the sense that the commentators are relatively kind to Salman Butt's fielding and running between wickets?

Butt is again showing how agile and fit fielder he is. It's getting to the point when you would expect this from Butt, every time a ball travels to this retard (physically) player.

jwizle said:
hey do you guys get the sense that the commentators are relatively kind to Salman Butt's fielding and running between wickets?

Even they can't believe we're so bad.

the fielding is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back