Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aamer has really hit the spot in this last over.

Well done young boy. Now back to watch Butt and co. shitting their pants.

Only wish that was 11th over, not 20th over.

Watson is half the team, you get him under 25, OZ can be beaten.

wow if only ajmal didnt got hit for a six it would be 185, but still miracle did happen and we stopped them under 200, but 191(pause), i hope they can make atleast 180.

They didnt make a 200!!! Sick bowling from Aameer,

Why didnt razzaq get used, should be better than sami... Call Asif back

Juggernaut said:
Five Wicket maiden!

Aamer you beauty!

Time for a batting collapse now. :))

Time for a batting collapse now.........................

We should lose today.

191 is out of Pakistan's reach.

But the 5 in an over will be good enough to mask it all so its all good. :))

this kid Aamer is really amazing.....really impressive ....
for other bowlers i don't wanna say anything useless....welldone Aamer u r next big thing in world cricket...:)

The major mistake in this innings was bowling Hafeez for his entire 4 overs knowing Watson had his eye in for him. Could be the game changing move, I hope it is reflected on after this match. The Sami over really couldn't be helped and it was more good batting than bad captaincy/bowling (even though he should have been more full).

Hafeez and Sami are the difference between Pakistan top class vs avg perfromance. We are missing Gul and Shoib Sania Mirza here

Easa said:
I see Ms.Bah has been spared (for now)

Must be the old siding with the old, eh Momo? :misbah
:))
You know what, you may have a point. But it was not a conscious thing.

And the legend has just bowled the first ever five wicket maiden in the history of international cricket! :aamir

ball comes on to the bat, they have seam bowlers. maybe we will get some luck and butt will kick start a good chase.....remember we chased indias huge total and won a few years back in india.......have faith......

Need to get as close as possible to the 192 target just in case NRR comes in to place later on.

Sherazkhalid said:
well i hope we do make it to the next round.

from the way i understand, the only way we wont is if bengy boys beat australia???? and then it would be down to run rate????

Good batting from Australia, horrible captaincy from Afridi and horrible fielding.

Mohd Aamer only good part about that innings

immubhai said:
Turning point was Butt dropping that catch off Sami

Match turns the moment :butt is added in the line-up. :inzi

I know he will score a century today! :Sami

amar1212 said:
pakistan got the last laugh lol

Those 5 wickets are useless. They have got 191, already got lot of bonus scores. Pakistan Saved maximum of 7-8 bonus scores and thats all.

what ur predictions, I will say Pakistan will make 160, they will be thinking that Aus will beat BD, so they will be in the next round, so everyone will play for their place in the team, specially butt after that dropped catch. So, i will say 160 top it to 175, thats it. Winning is out of question.

both games today show u just need 1 man to click and get a winning total....raina in the india game and watson here

Momo said:
That's really amazing for an 18 year old! :afridi

If we consider how far this guy has come in 1 year its nothing short of incredible. What a talent. And from 18 he can only improve.

Anwaar said:
Those 5 wickets are useless. They have got 191, already got lot of bonus scores. Pakistan Saved maximum of 7-8 bonus scores and thats all.

It's T20, you do get hit quite often, but Afridi's captaincy was pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back