Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Warner has started playing with himself. Never a good sign.

Afridi's captaincy leaves a lot to be desired. He should have restricted Aamer's first spell to 2 overs only.

Sami should've dropped it, cause that's what most of the other ten would have off his bowling...

amar1212 said:
what match are u watching again??
Dont worry about momo he is watching one slow steam in far east.I bet on his screen it reads 12 after 2 overs.

This chase is gonna be a disaster.. because of Misbah Ul Haq and Butt head

<< Rashid >> said:
A 'rigorous' training camp and this is what they have to show for it in terms of fielding?

Haha.

true say.

however this team isn't going to improve over night.

the point of not including asif was because we already had razzaq who bowls similar, especially when seem doesn't come into play (considering these wickets) but he hasn't been used at all. If I knew he wasn't going to be used I would have had him anyday ahead of Sami...

Momo said:
David Warner has started playing with himself. Never a good sign.
:))) :))) :))) you utter legend

Aamer is too. An utter legend, that is.

im not impressed with afridis captaincy so far....why bowl aamer 3 overs in a row? :S .... he could have come handy in last 5 overs...

I think 200 is gettable on this pitch. Pakistan has to play proper cricket. Pakistan has the batting to achieve the target.

SUPERB death bowling this, maybe he's the man to do the :gul job.

the whole idea of sami being used at the last overs is wrong..

i mean he doesn't have slower deliveries and he doesn't have variety to his bowling.. i think they should think about using Aamir instead..

Momo said:
Kangaroo 11 vs Markhor 10 (Salman Butt has been axed)
I see Ms.Bah has been spared (for now)

Must be the old siding with the old, eh Momo? :misbah

Foozee said:
yes, I can see them crawling to the shore from the Ganges

Yes, whenever things start going against you start barking at Indians, that will help

Aamir also showing some signs of respectability from this Joke of the team or I would say bowling. Ajmal is always class as usual. Afridi has just a bad match.

shuru main itni kut aur akhir main itni wiktain.. kya ya khulla tezad nehin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back