ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

This is not an unplayable pitch. Just that you have to play the ball on merit which is not that hard to do.

India played like a proper associate side today. Incredible collapse from 81/2
Crazy considering their cricket calendar years are action packed with IPL, T20 leagues and international matches.

They really should be dominating this format with trophies.

Keep wishing for an india win.lol
Not wishing, but I believe in karma and you idiots may jinks it, that's my issue.

Every time you or Mamoon or deadlyvenom get too confident kuch na kuch ho hi jata hai.

Stay humble and control your expectations. Pakistan desperately needs to hold their nerve today.

Yeah. This nonsense of spinners having to fight for a spot because Jadeja is Rohit/Kohli is crazy. For the number of years he’s played, you can count the number of great performances for the country on one hand. And you would still have a few fingers to spare.
I don't know what else Kuldeep needs to do with ball to be in XI

Crazy considering their cricket calendar years are action packed with IPL, T20 leagues and international matches.

They really should be dominating this format with trophies.

But they play for different teams. Kohli, ROhit should have retired long back from this format. 2 or 3 years back.

Place your shots into the gaps & keep it on the ground . 6po is not a tough assignment

Sensible shots required. Openers laying the foundations is the key here. Need one player to play the anchor role throughout the run chase.

They posted there lowest total ever for a world t20 match.

Quality bowling by pakistan.

Some indian posters are going around saying pakistan lost to software developers but your team just lost 7 wickets for 30 runs to a team that lost to software developers
Game to khatam honei do bhai before being too confident.

Not wishing, but I believe in karma and you idiots may jinks it, that's my issue.

Every time you or Mamoon or deadlyvenom get too confident kuch na kuch ho hi jata hai.

Stay humble and control your expectations. Pakistan desperately needs to hold their nerve today.
So a random post in one in a billion website would cause a jinx and make pakistan lose?

Wow

let's not forget this is a tricky batting pitch, if Pakistani bowlers can do things, Indian bowlers ain't no walkover

Pitch is difficult, but lots of Indian batsmen gave their wicket away.

Kohli, Rohit and Pant all played stupid shots.

Yeah. This nonsense of spinners having to fight for a spot because Jadeja is Rohit/Kohli is crazy. For the number of years he’s played, you can count the number of great performances for the country on one hand. And you would still have a few fingers to spare.
And we have a recent example him being a total dud of a cricketer last November and we still don't learn.

Shame on BCCI. All those millions and billions count for nothing if you don't have any trophy to show.

Sensible shots required. Openers laying the foundations is the key here. Need one player to play the anchor role throughout the run chase.

India will attack, timing into gaps key

Do you think bowlers will go for swing or change of pace early on ?

I Don't believe in Karma. I believe in Kudrat ka nizam lol

let's not forget this is a tricky batting pitch, if Pakistani bowlers can do things, Indian bowlers ain't no walkover
ANy stats on how many times India has successfully defended a 120 or less total? anyone know?

India deserves the humiliation for fielding this pathetic and ridiculous team.
Who the hell opens with Rohit and Kohli and then followed by Pant?
To top it off, they are not playing Kuldeep and instead playing siraj. Playing both Axar and Jadeja is another joke.

Dravid has to be the dumbest coach ever. This should be the end of this lolworthy experiment. India is not winning anything with this team.

India dont open with Bumrah. Arshdeep will bowl wides and release pressure.

Right guys, Pakistan chasing what seems like a modest total in a big tournament.

That means let the heart attacks begin.

3 runs first ball. INdian defensive mindset will kill this game....lol

Back