ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

Great effort.

Come on please bat properly and restore the pride of the nation.

Need to bat sensibly in order to chase this down. Inshallah our boys will get the points we desperately need.

120 to win. Excellent effort to restrict the billion dollar IPL flat pitch superstars.

Please please please win this game now just play the ball on merit. Outfield should be slightly faster as compared to first innings so take your singles and doubles and don’t lose wickets in the first 6 overs

India tried to get too funky. Had they played out full overs and played proper cricket shots, they could've ended up with 140.

119 is below par.

Pakistan are favorites.

I still can't understand why we keep playing Jadeja? Does he have some compromising pics of BCCI bigwigs?

The highfive gang seems so disappointed. I wonder why

Pakistanis fans should back their team to chase this and stop crying and anti jinxing. You would have taken this Target 10 overs ago when 180 looked possible. What else do you guys want. Target of 70 ? Even that would be 20 runs too many for you..

Amir is a big match player, he will go back to trundling next game onwards but he did his job today.

Incredible bowling , fielding & tactically brilliant from Pakistan 🇵🇰

Decent pitch , suns out now .

Cruise this chase or just win now 😎

Pak will lose 7 or 8 wickets if they chase this.

It's a decent total on this wicket which has zero pace

since there is no run rate pressure & suits the game of Babar & Rizzu , they should get this for loss of 3 wickets max imo !

The sun has come out hopefully all the moisture has gone, if Babar and Rizwan can bat like they batted in Dubai they can easily do it with 10 wickets in hand and at least 5 overs to spare.

Well played boys, especially after India were 80-3 after 10.
Just play and bat nicely. Stay calm and we are back into this World Cup

I still can't understand why we keep playing Jadeja? Does he have some compromising pics of BCCI bigwigs?
Yeah. This nonsense of spinners having to fight for a spot because Jadeja is Rohit/Kohli is crazy. For the number of years he’s played, you can count the number of great performances for the country on one hand. And you would still have a few fingers to spare.

Decent total. India could've easily gotten 140-150. But they rushed it.

Still India favorites though

great comeback from the boys, after 10 overs it was looking ominous ngl
just have to keep our wickets out there, for once our outdated approach to this format will work just fine

120 is a very good target. India favourites. Pakistan underdogs. Extreme pressure on India as expectation is for them to defend this comfortably considering the amount of IPL experience they have, and 97% of the crowd being software engineers and what not.

Pakistan and us fans should just enjoy this.

Its natural to be nervous. But this low total is very much in Riz-Bar territory.

Only Bumrah is a threat, just see him off and win,

We are about to find out if this was the pitch or if Pakistan bowled well…

Pitch looks tricky to me, ball isn't coming on and it's turning a lot. Should get this, for once Babar and Rizwan should suit this approach of playing to the ball. But the long tail is a worry so the top order need to score.

No hype no false talk no lobby, Naseem Shah representing cricket as a gentleman 's game

He’s one player that I feel everyone can agree that he’s a likeable bloke. Such a kind person.

He was one of the few players who willingly had banter and gup shup with me in Cardiff.

120 is exactly par. Not too hard but not too difficult. Imad wasim is key, He doesn't have the mental timidness.

But babar and rizwan need to consolidate and hold their nerve

Mohammad Amir after an Indian Inning said:

"I think, as a bowling unit, we did well. It's a decent total on this track, which is a bit tricky to bat on. My role was to hit the right areas and build pressure on India. We have to bat sensibly here, as it's a low-scoring ground."

Sunny G calling a spade as it is, calling indian batting disgraceful, disresctful of the conditins and of the bowling attack....
yeah, pak has made an awesome comback in last 10 overs of game, after conceding 80 in first 10....from here pak should be fav to win- good spirit shown especially after last matc....my mom would be md amir

Easy 10 wicket win for Pakistan.
Babar is gonna etch his name in history books today with a match winning not out knock.

Match is done here. India needed 140-150 to be competitive. 160 and more India would be firm favourites

Back