ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

India is carrying a lot a failures this World Cup.
Well, we have been doing that for so many world tourneys. And hence the results we are getting.

You play losers, you lose, simple.

Great spell by amir, considering he went for 16 in one over and to only give 7 runs the next 3 overs is really impressive
yeah....qudos to him for bouncing back after the USA game, he bowled in good areas, bowled with fire and enen the 16 in his over were more due to batsman being lucky rather than bad bowling

I didnt want to watch anything after the defeat to USA. Just started watching after seeing the scorecard. Please don’t give me heartache. I wont be able to bear it

Bro Pakistan still has to bat and Pandya is still out there. Knowing Pakistan, India will get to 140.
Not our day.. nothing has gone according to plan.. watch Babar and Rizwan chase this easily and become heroes again

Yes, its ok to hope for india to win...

The wishfull win for india just to be right on a forum. Lmaoo

Bro you support Misbah over Imad, who's one of your own. You don't have a leg to stand on.

With Dravid leaving and Rohit most probably retiring after this T20I world cup, hope India pick more deserving youngsters than these oldies...
Who'll dare to kick Kohli out, the biggest panauti?

We dont succeed because of a post on a forum?

Damn, didnt know pakistan cricket was controlled by a post
It's the mentality...trying to put each other down instead of enjoying it..."my fav player is doing this"..."your fav player has done nothing"...etc

My worry is India struggled on this pitch, with Bumrah bowling to our glass line up. This might not be as easy
That’s the whole point of winning the toss Pak can take there time knowing what they’re chasing.

Pakistan are predictably unpredictable team, when no one expects they absolutely perform.

pathetic overthrow from shadab

J8dmCFU.png

No. This is Riz Bar territory.. Easy chase for them

pitch is stopping, a lot of funny bounce
if india stuggled against our crappy bowling
wait till we face bumrah and co

My worry is India struggled on this pitch, with Bumrah bowling to our glass line up. This might not be as easy
Sun is beating down now and hopefully at the innings break after a roll, pitch should settle down a bit. We need this win badly so we all must pray for this

What a great bowling performance this has been from Pakistan.

These overhyped IPL superstars are pathetic without Rohit, Kohli and Pant.

Silly runs. Wrap it up. Don't look to bowl these last few balls. They'll get about a run a ball from these. Already enough for us to be concerned with.

But but but but they went to the mall…
Brother, atleast wait for the game end. It can haunt you back, Don't mess with karma.

It already happened to @Major for his neesham comment once.

Sabar karo phelei before rejoicing

India committed harakiri after harakirii and finished with a harakiri. Easy chase for Pakistan. They can even boost NRR here.

Even Babar’s sabotage couldn’t save this innings… Alhamdullilah.

They posted there lowest total ever for a world t20 match.

Quality bowling by pakistan.

Some indian posters are going around saying pakistan lost to software developers but your team just lost 7 wickets for 30 runs to a team that lost to software developers

Back