ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

Oh my god.
Jadeja gone too. Pakistan all over them here! :murali

Amir is a legend in these games.

India has got a worse middle order than even Pakistan’s. Who would have imagined that?

From the days of Yuvraj, Raina, Dhoni etc to bits and pieces players like Axar, Dube and hacks like Pant, Pandya.

What a fall from grace
Pant may have played like a hack today but you seriously couldn’t have labelled him that lol

He plays aggressively risky shots. Even for four runs he does so. Some games it comes off. Some games it doesn't.
It comes off on more occasions than not and hence why he's won games for India, a lot of that is an excellent eye hand co-ordination, skill, a lot of jurrat and above all a wonderful free spirit with which he plays the game

If you play losers like Jadeja despite them failing in world tourneys for over a decade, this is what you get.

Modi was humiliated, now Indian cricket team too..

Hope The batters score this Measley runs.

5 overs left get them.out in 17 imagine rain comes in D/l will hiest India

Jaiswal and Samson need to have a go hereon. This Dube looks clueless and I personally dont think SKy can bat on such pitches.

Today’s match shows how big a player Yuvraj was for India.
We were able to replace Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Sehwag but we can’t replace Yuvi.

You can feel rana and dr.bassim and that momin being disappointed

This low total is so perfect for Riz Bar.

Wonder if this could be a 10 wicket win?

Dayum we deserve this for selecting Rohit and Kohli, congratulations to Pakistan

Have India already got too much on this pitch? They have Bhumra, Siraj and Pakistan's batting is brital.

So Jadeja being so pedestrian in ODI WC final wasn't enough for BCCI.

There can't be any cricketing reasons to play this failure for over 15 years.

Agree.

Where is Nasser Hussain? Where is Michael Atherton? Where are the legendary commentators?

We got a rookie American commentator and a cringy female commentator.
I dont understand why do you need to have commentators belonging to the country playing. What have we have done to have to listen to Wasim, Waqar, Ramiz and Gavaskar at the same time. Get us neutral commentators.

Seems like India underestimated this minnow even though they were saying they hadn't.

Back