ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

10 overs

Get Yadav early , keep to 160 , very chasable for any team

Highest score on this ground is 130 odd.

I think we've bowled awfully.
Hope I'm wrong but I suspect the Indian bowlers may run through us just by being more disciplined than us.

Yadav weakest against inswing , well bowled to plan .

Win or lose this is a different profession team today

Looks like both teams trying too hard to lose here.
Both are forcing the issue. Lucky for India luck was on Pant's side today and they have a disciplined enough bowling that they won't let Pakistan score even 100 here

Highest score on this ground is 130 odd.

I think we've bowled awfully.
Hope I'm wrong but I suspect the Indian bowlers may run through us just by being more disciplined than us.

I’m guessing due to not many matches.

It’s 170 par imo , fast outfield & even bounce

Pant has been super lucky. His game relies a lot on luck. A lot.
thats a big call based on the 20 balls you've seen today. Some of his innings were absolute top notch match winners with quality strokes against qualitty bowling...without the 'luck' you are attributing his runs to

Babar needs to put his ego aside and let Fakhar open the batting, dude was the sole reason we won against NZ400

Haris needs to channel this energy into bowling a consistent spell here today. Will do him wonders for the rest of the tournament too. Tight overs here are required.

I’m guessing due to not many matches.

It’s 170 par imo , fast outfield & even bounce
I hope you're right but I'm seeing something different.
Ball holds up in the wicket, swing and seam initially and now even Imad is spinning it...

We just haven't bowled with enough discipline.....

thats a big call based on the 20 balls you've seen today. Some of his innings were absolute top notch match winners with quality strokes against qualitty bowling...without the 'luck' you are attributing his runs to
He plays aggressively risky shots. Even for four runs he does so. Some games it comes off. Some games it doesn't.

Honestly I have no idea what the American commentator is saying.

Sri Lanka here in powerplay: 24/1
South Africa here in powerplay: 27/2

Ireland in powerplay: 26/2
India in powerplay: 39/1

Canada here in powerplay: 37/2
Ireland in powerplay: 31/1

Netherlands in powerplay: 20/3
South Africa in powerplay: 16/4

India in powerplay: 50/2

+++

India doing well in the context of this pitch

India shouldn’t have got over 120. Our bowling has sucked so badly today.

Disagree, bowling has been very good today, apart from the odd loose delivery from Afridi and Rauf.

The 'dropped' catches aswell have been difficult chances.

Sri Lanka here in powerplay: 24/1
South Africa here in powerplay: 27/2

Ireland in powerplay: 26/2
India in powerplay: 39/1

Canada here in powerplay: 37/2
Ireland in powerplay: 31/1

Netherlands in powerplay: 20/3
South Africa in powerplay: 16/4

India in powerplay: 50/2

+++

India doing well in the context of this pitch
To be fair. The pitch has been best one so far. Among all NYC games.

Love this commentary by baseball dude: This sport, Theirs so much movement, you gotta pitch straight 😂

Shows the difference in class between IPL and international cricket

India has got a worse middle order than even Pakistan’s. Who would have imagined that?

From the days of Yuvraj, Raina, Dhoni etc to bits and pieces players like Axar, Dube and hacks like Pant, Pandya.

What a fall from grace

Good from Naseem!

Another wicket or two is going to put serious pressure here.

Just remind Hardik about Mumbai Indians.. and he will go back to pavilion ASAP

Pakistan have a real chance here. It'll just take solid ODI batting bordering on test batting to win in these conditions. They just have to decide that and plan to it

India has got a worse middle order than even Pakistan’s. Who would have imagined that?

From the days of Yuvraj, Raina, Dhoni etc to bits and pieces players like Axar, Dube and hacks like Pant, Pandya.

What a fall from grace
Our top is order is pathetic too, filled with far past it dad's army.

Back