ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

India has already scored too many runs for the kind of pitch this is. We are never chasing this

Is best for Pak to lose every single match in this round. Today is a foregone conclusion, Ireland will probably be the 3rd loss.

That way players like Shadab, Rauf, etc can be removed for ever.

Babar as captain is like playing with one arm tied behind your back.

Azam khan in an international team, you are surely having a laugh.

We were in with a slight chance until pathetic Rauf decided to hand game to Ind.

Has he recovered from his accident , looks likes Stephen hawkings batting out there

I don’t follow cricket, but he played IPL not sure how he performed in IPL.

He is looking clueless out there. Maybe nerves now that he got couple of good hits he might feel at ease. Before the boundaries it was an embarrassing knock

Ill disciplined bowling by Pakistan as expected. Gave away 20-30 runs more than they should on this track.

Pathetic bowling and fielding by pak. India should be 50/5 right now, not 81/3. They are well and truly on top. Pressure is evident on pakistan players and their mentality is chickens

Imad should bowl after drinks but whether it's time to bring Shaheen/Naseem on for an over needs to be considered.

Haris gives me typical 9-6 employee vibes.
Come, do you work which is to play doesn't matter you win or lose, go home and tell your wife to serve some good food today as he is very tired today and sleep than wake up next morning do same thing again and again and take your monthly payment.

Haris Rauf what can I say, the most useless bowler for this pitch, he does not move the ball even one mm

Haris Rauf what can I say, the most useless bowler for this pitch, he does not move the ball even one mm
thats why he had to resort to ball tampering in the last game haha

Business is picking up for India, for how long Babar will hide the trio of insipid spinners

Rauf is such a clown, I don't get it, you cancelled his contract? What did he do to get it back?

Maybe Imad should switch his angle to keep it on the pads where there is protection.

Am happy for Rishab and glad he’s at full health.

That was a brutal accident and a long way to recovery. A lot of us thought he may not be the same but he seems to be performing fine.

Meanwhile we couldn’t even get Shaheen back up and running. He always looks less than a 100% since his initial injury.

@Asad T Bro, The baseball guy is back. Yayyyyyyy, this commentary was so boring, but now comes the baseball comedy

Pakistan are no way near a decent international team the ability of players is highly questionable

Why does Rishabh attempt hitting reverse sweeps, scoops every second ball? is it something to do with ground dimensions?

Rest of Indian batsmen are not doing anything, only this Pant has been able to get away with fluke batting and catch drops

Dube is sitting duck against pacers . He is only usefull against spinners but here no spin over left

Back