ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

The pitch is extremely difficult to bat on. India have fluked their way to this score and the strategy is right to get as many as they can

Almost all the attacking shots resultd in wicket or chance here. I think conventional cricket is the way to go here.

What an over from Amir to Pant that was earlier. Amir shouldn’t be playing for his country for his primadonna stunts, but can’t help but enjoy and respect a quality bowler even if against one of my all time favourite players :love:

Naseem shah's test line and length is the best bet on this pitch as this minefield will do the rest.

I'm shocked shaheen can't figure this part out, and is bowling into the pads.

Sky never performs against Pakistan, so he is not a factor in this game. Need Pant ASAP

No more overs for Chacha pls , a 20 runs over by Him and Pakistan won't be able to comeback.

Meanwhile a boundary by yadav, India not getting igged down scoring runs constantly.

Naseem shah's test line and length is the best bet on this pitch as this minefield will do the rest.

he must get some advice from the dressing room, like stick to your bowling strengths some bs like that

As soon as I said this naseem also overpitches to SKY, Mashallah

India's getting a bit lucky with all the miss cued shots.
Reminds me of Pakistan vs India in the champions trophy finals. Azhar Ali and Fakhar Zaman got super lucky to survive so long after countless edges that went for 4 / 6.

Pakistan has been the 4th worst fielding team of the tournament, only behind uganada, PNG and NZ.

Horrible, Oman and Nambia are fielding better them these jokers

The pitch is extremely difficult to bat on. India have fluked their way to this score and the strategy is right to get as many as they can

I think you are right, even Imad is getting spin. Not going to be easy chasing any sort of chance with our tail starting at 5.

Pant has been clueless. Its a miracle he is still batting.

Does this remind people of Centurion?

Need to keep the score under 150, even that would be a tough chase.

Rishabh pant is playing horribly, he hasn’t timed a single delivery so far. Looks like a headless chicken out there

Plenty of spin and grip in this track

India have two quality spinners

Back