ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

Chacha better step up with his batting.

Edit: Coming onto bowl as well

Bitter sweet over from Aamir. He was really good. Deserved a wicket.

I’d say power play is even.

On such a difficult wicket, Pak already gifted Ind 50 runs in 6, shambolic!

Pakistani bowlers have not done anything special so far, Rohit and Virat simply threw their wickets away. So far the luck has favoured us big time

Also before I hear some comment about usman khan, yes Poor from Usman as well.

Pakistan is such a joke fielding unit. Crap team

You go bold.

And earn the luck.

India lost their best batters due to going hard. And still scored 50 in powerplay in newyork.

What are these clown ground staff doing? Just walking casually in front of the sight screens all the time

Incredibly helpful bowling conditions and India scored at more than 8/over in the PP
Two dropped chances
This could end up going badly

Watch mamoon and major say how rubbish is amir without watching a single ball of the game
Their watching full and well. Their lying about not watching but I've baited the both of them with questions and they've answered fully. Such questions cannot be answered unless you didn't watch the game or didn't watch highlights. Cricinfo commentary wouldn't help

50 runs in Powerplay, Pakistan has allowed India to get off the hook after getting Rohit and Kohli easily.

Useless Chacha bowling everything don't he leg .

I guess that's why Ifti is bowling

iHqjw8c.png

India are navigating their plan swiftly RR is too much for Pakistan liking

Are we not going to get any quality commentator today?

Just these mediocres Wasim, Ramiz, Waqar, Sunny?

Chacha bowling kyu kar raha hai? It's a pace wicket? Damag khrab ho gya hai in sab ka?

What is wrong with you people 😂

May Indian cricket team lose this match and the tournament. I cannot better the dopamine I have already got today.

Back