India A (183/8) secure a narrow 7-run victory over Pakistan Shaheens (176/7) in an electrifying Group B clash of ACC T20 Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2024

I think he's the best spinning prospect from PAK since Zafar too.

And impressive batting today as well.

Very very impressive
Its a shame he hasn't even made his FC debut yet. He's not getting many opportunities at domestic level. He's far better than the rubbish which is played in domestics. He's one player I have hope for being successful.

Its a shame he hasn't even made his FC debut yet. He's not getting many opportunities at domestic level. He's far better than the rubbish which is played in domestics. He's one player I have hope for being successful.
That's sad to hear. He should be in the ODI squad at least ASAP. On that plane to Australia

1729356273050.png

Which part of his foot was behind the line?

Was this a legitimate ball to dismiss Arafat Minhas?

VsfJXuk.jpg

17 off 6 is pretty tough. India's fielding has made a huge difference in this game.

good effort by Pakistan, But Indians fielding and batting was the difference, I hope this can be a learning curve for our players.

Some tuk tuk in the middle from Arafat too . when he was batting in flow he decided to act a bit clever

Brainless shorts by so called international players. Haris, Haider don't even deserve to be part of a local club, let alone international team.

When was the last time Pakistan has beaten in any cricket game?

We beat you in U19, Emerging cricket, men's cricket, women game and also in legends tournament.

:rabada2

Haris is a nothing cricketer. lappu Samad will also not succeed. Only Bright Side is Sufyan and Arafat. Bad captaincy Arafat didn't got the over bowled. Arafat should be regular pak whites in at 7 or 6, He is a street smart player. Yasir has good technique. Now evident that only good technique player can flourish at top levels.

My My My My. .....

Old man's can't even win against indian trundlers bowlers .

Congratulations to young team india.

Good win but Indian team was average on many occassions.
Tilak wasn't impressive in batting and captainship.
Slow batting in middle overs.
So many trundlers..

Srilanka or Afghanistan deserve to win tournament

Back