India A (183/8) secure a narrow 7-run victory over Pakistan Shaheens (176/7) in an electrifying Group B clash of ACC T20 Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2024

Good work by Pakistani spinners, but their captain gave only 1 over to left arm spinner. Rahul Chahar will be crucial today

Pakistani spinners >>>>> Pakistani pacers.

People across the border really need to come out of their fake delusionary sense of phasst bowlers land and admit that they're producing absolute garbage in the name of fast bowlers these days..

More power to the Sajids and the Naumans and the Mukeems.

Vaibhav, Rasikh- both average pacers, Chahar is alright but he is not good under pressure, I don’t think I know rest of the bowling. Unless Pak batsmen mess it up, this should be easy.

India could’ve scored 200+.

Abhishek looked nervous and did not look comfortable. Good innings by Prabhsimran and Ramandeep. Tilak was a tad too slow in his scoring. Wadhera was good. The rest did not get much of a chance to showcase their talent.

Nishant Sindhu is the one to watch out for the future.

Indian bowling looks very weak. So Pakistan might have a chance to knock off this score.

I would’ve loved to see Sai Kishore in place of Rahul Chahar.

So Hrishikesh Kanitkar is the coach of this team. He himself was an very inspiring leader, captained Rajasthan to their maiden Ranji Trophy title in ending phase of his career. Glad to see desi coaches in Indian set up.

So Hrishikesh Kanitkar is the coach of this team. He himself was an very inspiring leader, captained Rajasthan to their maiden Ranji Trophy title in ending phase of his career. Glad to see desi coaches in Indian set up.
Seeing him bald and old makes me feel old. I saw his debut in 1998 as a young talent. Now he looks like a grandpa and a coach.

Wt was the need?????

Last edited by a moderator:
India could’ve scored 200+.

Abhishek looked nervous and did not look comfortable. Good innings by Prabhsimran and Ramandeep. Tilak was a tad too slow in his scoring. Wadhera was good. The rest did not get much of a chance to showcase their talent.

Nishant Sindhu is the one to watch out for the future.

Indian bowling looks very weak. So Pakistan might have a chance to knock off this score.

I would’ve loved to see Sai Kishore in place of Rahul Chahar.
Tilak is kl rahul 2.0

Guys, here are stats of Vidhwath Kaverappa, tall pacer from South India. Why is BCCI ignoring him???

FormatMatInnsBallsRunsWktsBBIBBMAveEconSR4w5w10w
FC214237541680827/5310/16020.482.6845.7451
List A1818874601385/175/1715.814.1223.0110
T20s1414305312255/115/1112.486.1312.2010

Too many PAK talents are just ridiculously dumb. This Haris is as gifted as they come. But plays the stupidest of shots at the worst time possible.

Soo annoyed with Harris

All the bloody talent in the world and just wasting it with stupid shot selection

so far a decent start by Pak, but still lots of cricket to go, but need to continue like this

Qasim Akram is good all rounder prospect for Pakistan..
He can be Pakistan's Mehedy Miraz

Such a frustrating batting nation

Nothing whatsoever in the wicket or the bowlers

Gifting wickets!

Qasim Akram already looks like a much better all-rounder than Shadab Khan.

Qasim is a proper Batsmen. Can't compare him to the likes of Shadab.

If he can live up to his potential, he will be a better version of Salman Agha.

Excellent start by both the team.
Tilak should have been gone with a proper bowler this over. Poor captaincy

Back